Page 1 of 1

OOC-Chapter 1-The Beginning of the End-General Discussion

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:44 am
by Mr. Handy
This is the thread where we'll post anything that's completely Out Of Character, whether it's game-related questions that can be asked in public or simply out-of-game chatting. Anything that involves your characters' secrets or any information that you'd rather not share with everyone can be sent to me in a PM. You can also include OOC comments or questions in your In Character posts - just use the spoiler or spoiler-button tags. You'll see how to do it in the instructions in the Rules and Guidelines thread (which I'll need to create later) or when you see me use it in the IC threads. You would do this if you want to say or ask something about what's going on in that particular thread.

Remember that if you're playing in this game, you are only allowed to read the threads that have your characters in them. The title of each IC post will indicate which characters are involved, and the Current Location thread also will have this information along with a thread history (complete with hyperlinks to the exact post where each character enters each thread), but you can ask here if you're uncertain which thread you're supposed to be in. When characters move between threads, I'll indicate which new threads they go to and post links in their old threads that you can follow.

Right now, this is the only thread I've had time to create, but I hope to add more over the weekend. I'll want to transfer the character sheets over from the old iteration of Zombie Apocalypse (which you can find here). I'll add more information below in this thread as well when I have time.

Re: OOC-Chapter 1-The Beginning of the End-General Discussio

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:00 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Mr. Handy, will we be starting at the No Mutants Allowed bit? That way there will be context to the story. I never checked it out properly so that would be nice. Or is that bit Welsh´s story?

"I was awake..."

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:30 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, we will be starting at the truck stop, so you can experience it from the beginning. It also lets characters who got killed early finally have a chance. Most of them will be new to you, since you've only met a handful. So many of them got killed before you had the chance. It is Welsh's story, but he already had me take over in the middle of Chapter 1 twelve years ago.

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:16 am
by Mr. Handy
I haven't had time yet to get things started, but fortunately I'm off from work tomorrow, so I should have time then. I'll try to at least get the character sheets up then.

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:50 am
by Dave Syrinx
A plan is a plan is a plan. Never count on it though. It will get here when it gets here. 8-)

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:58 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm almost halfway done entering the character sheets. I probably won't be able to finish the rest of them until next weekend.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:31 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Good job! I´m off to watch the latest FTWD. Based off of ZA, it would seem. :D

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:33 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, I've noticed the similarity, though Zombie Apoclaypse tends to be more intense and action-packed, more in the style of 24. Welsh and I had discussed back in 2008 the possibility of making it into a TV series that would take place in real time. Chapter 1 took place over two hours, so that could have been eight fifteen-minute episodes. Nothing ever came of it, but when The Walking Dead premiered, it was very close to what I had envisioned. Of course, that was based on the comic series, and I'm not sure when that started, but I have to wonder if someone involved may have read ZA and been inspired by it.

I got done 24 out of the 49 character sheets yesterday. Some of them needed quite a bit of work to clean them up and make them more presentable and consistent with each other, so it took longer than I thought it would. I also had to assign ages to the characters, as most didn't have them. I've got them saved as a draft right now, and I'll post the whole thing once it's done and I've given it one final read through to check for errors. When I brought characters over from the old site that had survived to Chapter 3, I'd just copied and pasted everything. Few of them survived to Chapter 4, however.

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:31 am
by Mr. Handy
I've finished 32 out of 49 character sheets so far. I'll be off from work on Wednesday, so I'm hoping I can finish the rest of them then.

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:42 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Great! I think I´m leaning towards trying out that horny truck driver!

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:49 pm
by Raiko
I'm looking forward to the start. :)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:38 am
by Mr. Handy
Thank you both! Yeah, David is a great character. His picture is that of Kurt Russell as Jack from Big Trouble in Little China. He was one of the few characters from the start of the game to survive past Chapter 3.

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:04 am
by Mr. Handy
I typed up all the character sheets (there are 50 in all, 44 playable, as I miscounted). I'm in the middle of double checking them and fixing errors, and there are quite a few. I have 25 of them done so far, and I hope to have the rest done and all of them posted tomorrow night.

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:08 pm
by Starspawn338
So we choose from the characters that are being pregenerated? How many characters are we playing at once?

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm
by Raiko
As I understand it, you can have up to 4 active characters at a time, but if you use all 4 slots you won't be able to take control of any new characters that appear, until one of your 4 dies.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:19 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, that's correct. There are some guidelines for choosing characters that I'll detail in the character selection thread when I post it, probably later tonight after I put up the character sheets. Basically, I recommend that you each play three characters, but if you want a fourth, go for it. That's one less for me to play as an NPC. If all your slots are full, you won't be able to pick a new one just yet, but one of them's bound to die sooner or later. :twisted: There are three groups of characters, and ideally you'll each pick one character from each group, though one of the groups only has five characters. Since we have six players so far, that means not everyone will have a character from that group.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:04 am
by Mr. Handy
The character sheets are posted! Please follow the instructions in Character Selection and Discussion and choose your starting characters there.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:07 pm
by Raiko
Is this set "the day after tomorrow" or is it set in a particular year or decade?

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:59 pm
by Mr. Handy
It pretty much is "the day after tomorrow," the nebulous near future. The original run was unofficially set in 2012, though as 2012 arrived in the real world, this clearly wouldn't have worked. I just thought of it as the generic 2010s, and so this run will probably be the generic 2020s to me.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:35 pm
by Raiko
Mr. Handy wrote:It pretty much is "the day after tomorrow," the nebulous near future. The original run was unofficially set in 2012, though as 2012 arrived in the real world, this clearly wouldn't have worked. I just thought of it as the generic 2010s, and so this run will probably be the generic 2020s to me.
That's great thanks.

I was asking more for visualising the characters at the start than anything else. :)

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:35 am
by Mr. Handy
I've posted the Introduction, which you're all free to read. I've also started on the Locations/Weapons/etc. thread. The locations part is done, so you can see where all of your characters will start and the name of the thread where each character begins. Those names will be replaced by hyperlinks after those threads are posted, which I hope will be next weekend. I'll also need to specifically list what each character is doing at the outset before we start. I'm in the process of assembling everyone's starting weapons and stuff, but that isn't done yet. Once that's finished, then I need to put together the new Rules and Guidelines thread.

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:24 am
by Dave Syrinx
For the flavour of what´s coming and what´s ´new´ on Netflix:

https://youtu.be/st6r-8mLW_o

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:02 am
by Mr. Handy
The Zombie Apocalypse has officially begun! Please see below to see what your characters are doing at the outset, and then refer to the Locations list to find links to their starting threads. Please post when you have time (I see some of you have already started). Remember that your characters don't yet know that the dead are rising or how best to destroy them, even though you as a player might. Good luck! You're going to need it... :twisted:

The Time is 8:50 AM. This is what the various characters are currently doing or are located.

Staff at the Truck Stop-
Boss Hammond- Boss Hammond is in the back office talking to David the trucker

Boss Earl- Boss Earl is in the garage working on Wallace’s truck with Dave. Also nearby is Bob Larkin, helicopter pilot

Rita- Rita is working as the cashier near the café, in the convenience store.

Dave – guitarist and mechanic- Is working on Wallace’s truck in the garage

Rosie- is working the tables in the café. She is serving the helicopter group and has heard snatches of conversation. Of the staff she seems the most calm and working

Mitchell- is with Wallace prowling through the junkyard for a part for Wallace’s truck.

Charlie Moon- Is working the kitchen and wondering where Boss Hammond is and whether he should quit this crappy job.

Ashley- is working the counter but paying most of her attention to CNN news reports

Lynne – Dumb but hot Waitress with criminal ambition – is also working the café, serving tables.

Thomas - teenager- High School Dropout and Kitchen help – is in the kitchen and cleaning dishes.

Max- is licking himself to pure heaven outside the garage and enjoying the morning sunshine and contemplating the joy of being a dog.

Buddy- is with Wallace and Mitchell. Buddy has picked up the scent of Jimmy the runaway but met Jimmy yesterday and is otherwise not very interested in a familiar smell.

Ms. Foo- is talking with Ellen Cody about the motel, who has stayed the night, which rooms need to be cleaned and a bit annoyed that Ellen is worried about her health- again. Just because she’s 71…

Mr. Foo- is practicing Tai Chi outside the hotel and enjoying the morning sunshine. Vagually he is aware that there is not much traffic this morning, but does not allow it to interrupt his serenity.

Ellen Cody- House keeper- at Motel 8 – is talking to Ms. Foo about cleaning up and worried that Ms. Foo should have a check up as she’s getting old and a little forgetful. later she will watch the front desk and make sure the accounts were right. Ms. Foo has trouble with the credit cards.

Visitors-

Sally- Is having breakfast in the Café and watching the news.

Tony Lathan- Is in his room at the Motel 8 trying to get the kids up and started for the day.

Cathy Lathan- Chemically dependent housewife. Is taking a shower and enjoying the effects of a valium

Bobby Lathan- Wants to check out what’s on HBO before going for breakfast.

Scotty Lathan- Is trying to stay in bed for as long as possible.

Alex- Alex camped out last night near the hotel because he didn’t feel like paying for the room. He is watching Mr Foo practice Tai Chi and wondering if he should pick it up. Looks cool. He’s also wondering about the meteor he saw come down to the north. Probably it would be better to go for breakfast or run a few miles before starting the day. Hoo-rah! First time to do 100 pushups, Marine style! Hut HUT HUT HUT!!!!

Jim the runaway- Is hiding out the old wrecked bus where he spent the night. He’s also thinking about the meteor shower last night and the meteor that came down to the north. Might be worth checking out. First it would be better to get some breakfast. Better to lay low while the maintenance guy and the Indian move around the junkyard. Hope the dog doesn’t draw attention to him.

Wallace Red Crow- Is with Mitchell and complaining that Boss Earl is probably going to try to rip him off. That Boss Earl is criminal, or so he’s heard. What a prick. Bet the truck doesn’t get fixed till tonight and they have to get the damn part from Cheyenne. No doubt Earl will charge double the practical rate.

Trooper Bo Richards- Is in the State Police cruiser outside, listening to the radio of the s*** that’s hitting the fan all over Nebraska. Can’t get any of the local State Troopers on the radio. What the f***?

Father Roger McCormick- Has gotten up and has packed his gear. Going to pay the bill he is watching Mr. Foo practice Tai Chi, and will later stop for breakfast at the café before going forward.

Baldwin- Was having breakfast in the café when the news came on. Now he’s watching and wondering how his family is doing in Mississippi.

Randall- Randall is also at the café having breakfast, sitting at the counter and considering flirting with Ashley or Lynne, and if things look good, maybe he will stay an extra night before moving on.

David- Is in Boss Hammond’s office having a private conversation. Dave often carries cargo for Hammond so it’s probably just business.

Horst Jaegermeister- Is sitting in a booth at the café waiting for Hammond to finish talking to Dave and is watching TV. Horst is visibly upset for having to wait and is rather impatient. He just drove in from the PMS compound to the north.

Flip- Flip is sitting with Horst in the café, trying to keep Horst calm and distracted by watching what’s on the news.

Tisha- Is sitting inside the café at a table with Willie. Willie demands to have breakfast and is taking his time. The news crew that went to Sidney hasn’t reported back in. Must be some fire. Wonder if they will put on the local news. Why aren’t we moving?

Willie-Is sitting down and slowly eating his meal. he’s in no rush. He’s listening to the TV and thinking that the world has gone to s***. That old itch that he got overseas is telling him that bad things are about to happen.

Alice- Alice’s s***box car broke down last night and got towed in this morning. She’s waiting for it to get repaired. At the moment she’s in the café having breakfast.

Old Bud- Old Bud has gotten up and is about to start his day at the Motel 8. He’s got some people to talk to.

Samantha- Samantha got in late and is still sleeping at the motel.

Luke- Spent the night at the Motel 8 and just entered the café and has taken a seat. He has yet to be served.

Jenny Cooper- Is waking up in a tent near the Motel 8. The Old Chinese lady said it would be ok. She spent the night watching the meteor shower and wants to go have a closer look. But first she wants to get some breakfast.

Gary- Is up at at the café, taking a booth of his own and trying to read the paper, but the news is pretty f***ing strange.

Kimberly- is watching CNN at the café for a seat on the counter and talking to the staff.

Michael Walters- Has just gotten up at the Motel 8 and is considering a trip to see one of those meteorites he saw fall last night.

Felice Piccone– has been packing her Porsche after paying Ms. Foo and will stop at the cafe for breakfast before going back West to turn around to travel back East to Chicago.

Azadeh Samimi- is going to see Ms. Foo to pay her bill.

Robert and Duke- have just entered the café for breakfast.

Beth- is filling out an application for a job as waitress at the T-Bone.

Helicopter group-
Dr. Brigetta Hausman MD- Is sitting at a booth working on some calculations on her laptop, trying to work on a report to give the CDC’s Crisis Response Center in Omaha. She hasn’t said much and every time that Stephanie begins to speak about something, Hausmann reminds her that this concerns secret information essential to national security.

Stephanie Bridges- Has been talking to Hausmann and reviewing reports on their research for the past few years. Nothing sensitive, lest it accidentally leak out. Mostly about various unusual chemical substances that have been discovered in the digestive systems of local animals.

Sean Blank- Is listening to the news. He’s there to protect Hausmann and Bridges and make sure that they get to Omaha in one piece. Most of his attention is on the TV. But he’s also not happy about the skinheads in the café.

Jim Kerr- Is sitting in the helicopter monitoring the radio and listening as one airport after another goes off line. The base near Cheyenne is still functioning and is on high alert.

Bob Larkin- Is working on repairing the fuel pump and is annoyed that Boss Earl, who has been willing to allow Bob to use his tools, is unwilling to deploy his staff to helping him repair the helicopter. He’s thinking of what Boss Earl said- “My boys don’t know squat about no helicopters and we won’t be held liable if your helicopter crashes because my boys don’t know what they are doing, unless you sign an indemnity agreement and pay our fee. This is still America damn it and you can’t force us to help you out just because you work for the National Parks Service. I mean, come on son, you’re with the Smokey the Bear bunch, not the F B f***in I!" What an asshole.

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:52 pm
by Raiko
Oops

I hadn't noticed that the ZA reanimation occurred while I was ill. :)
I'll begin posting in the next 24 hours - I'm not fully up to speed with my posting again yet.

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:35 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Late to the end of the world!!! 8-)
(I almost missed it too.)

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:02 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back, Raiko! I'll wait until at least tomorrow night before I post major updates, to give you and other players who haven't started yet a chance to post. For those who have, please keep in mind that there's a limit to how much you can do between major updates, which is usually one minute of game time. Moving from one location to an adjacent one generally takes that long all by itself.

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:40 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Shall I retract my last movement?

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:47 am
by Mr. Handy
No, that's okay. I'll just have the major update in the Breakfast thread take two minutes this time, as not much is happening there. That will allow you enough time to do what you've done.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:40 pm
by Raiko
Sorry to hold things up.

Hopefully I'll be back at full speed next week. :)

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:15 am
by Raiko
Ahh, oops!
When posting for Baldwin, I just googled for a list of popular conspiracy theory websites, picked one that it said was popular and wrote that and Reddit (cus the truth's always on Reddit lol).

Because I'd heard of infowars, but forgotten what it actually was, I went for that, knowing that I wouldn't get any website to work anyway. But having taken a look at infowars, it's really not the type of place I imagine Baldwin believing.

Any suggestions for a site I could edit that post to say? Something not right wing. Wikileaks maybe?
It's only for flavour, as I knew I'd get no connection, but infowars is certainly the wrong flavour for Baldwin. :eek:

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:32 am
by Silver Priest
I did admit I found that slightly strange. ;)

CoasttocoastAm is a popular conspiracy radio show that also posts news( for a certain definition of the term) articles. I could see Baldwin listening to that, especially if he was a nightowl. Failing that, AboveTopSecret maybe? That has everything from UFO's, Biblical prophecies, and political conspiracies.

Edit: Actually, just checked AboveTopSecret, seems mostly right wing. So CtC is probably your best bet.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:27 am
by Mr. Handy
Baldwin might also like Washington's Blog, which leans to the left. It's run by an African-American named George Washington.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:53 pm
by Starspawn338
Why are you posting this in OOC?

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:57 pm
by Raiko
Starspawn338 wrote:Why are you posting this in OOC?
I'll move Mallard's post to the Breakfast IC thread

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:03 pm
by Raiko
Raiko wrote:
Starspawn338 wrote:Why are you posting this in OOC?
I'll move Mallard's post to the Breakfast IC thread
Done.

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:47 am
by Mr. Handy
Thank you for moving the post to the proper thread, Raiko.

I'd like to update tonight, while I have time. I'll give it a couple of hours and get other things done to give people a chance to post in some of the threads, particularly Wake Up Call, where nobody has posted in days (and it's a full turn behind the other threads).

EDIT: I don't have time tonight to update anyway, so I'll leave it for at least another day.

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:32 pm
by Mallard
Sorry all - that iswhat I get for posting late at night and having too many windows open on my browser. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for moving the post.

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:35 am
by Mr. Handy
I've updated all of the threads except for Breakfast and On the Grill, but I'm out of time tonight. I hope I can get those done tomorrow night.

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:45 am
by Mr. Handy
RonaHattingh has withdrawn, and unfortunately it looks like we've lost EditorJen too, as she never posted. We still have six players, which should be enough to keep the game going.

I'd like to do a major update tomorrow, and another one Wednesday or Thursday before I leave for a convention. Please try to post for all of your characters between major updates. Even if they're not doing anything, please make posts for them anyway to that effect, so that I know you're ready for me to update. It is still a good idea to do something, as time is a vital resource in this game, which you'll discover as things start to happen and you find yourself short of it.

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:05 am
by Dave Syrinx
Thanks for the update! Enjoy the board games and shenaningans!

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:57 am
by Mr. Handy
You're welcome. I'm back now, but I'm still catching up and don't have time to update tonight. Tomorrow night doesn't look good either, but hopefully Wednesday night will work. In the meantime, anyone who hasn't posted yet for one or more of their characters should do so. You are also free to post more than once between major updates for your characters, so you can hold IC conversations with each other. Just keep in mind that you shouldn't try to do too much stuff between major updates.

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:17 am
by Mr. Handy
I've added combat rules to the Rules and Guidelines thread, just in case it comes up for certain characters.

Several players did not post since my previous update on Wednesday, but I needed to update earlier anyway. Please make sure you post for all of your characters between major updates. If your character(s) does get involved in combat, please try to post more frequently.

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:46 am
by Mr. Handy
I've added more posts to the Rules and Guidelines thread, similar to the ones from the old version of the game.

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:34 pm
by Raiko
I'll post updates for my characters this evening.
I wasn't sure what to do, as I preferred not to put all three into the same thread, but if Baldwin needs to check his truck, Old Bud might as well visit the diner. :)

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:10 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Thanks for the heads up the other day, Raiko. Post moved to the proper thread. 8-)

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:51 am
by Mr. Handy
It's fine if they're all in that thread for now. It's a big area, and they're not all going to be in the same part of it. Baldwin's truck is at the garage, so he'll probably be moving to a new thread soon anyway.

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:15 pm
by Starspawn338
So is it acceptable for us to know about zombies and start talking like they are zombies from popular fiction/movies come to reality?

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:27 am
by Mr. Handy
In the last run of the game, characters did start doing that once they found out the hard way. I know that in All Flesh Must Be Eaten's War of the Dead, it is presumed to be an alternate history where George Romero's movies and everything derived from them never happened, but I think it's all right if we just use the real world instead. There are zombie movies, games, and so on, but everyone knows zombies aren't real...until you discover for yourself that they are. I'll leave it up to you when you think that a particular character of yours has seen enough to make the connection. Right now, to most people this seems like some sort of disease or something.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:44 am
by Starspawn338
Okay.
I was just thinking that watching a zombie literally claw their way out of the ground is just so stereotypical zombie that you can't help but make a connection.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:03 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, I think that would do it. ;) I just don't want to spoil anything for any players whose characters have not yet witnessed something.

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:13 am
by Mr. Handy
I was at a convention over the weekend, and I didn't have enough time to update after getting back from it. I hope I'll have enough time tomorrow night. In the meantime, those of you who haven't posted for one or more of your characters have a little more time to finish.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:16 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Players: Keep out! That´s menacing....

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:36 pm
by Mr. Handy
I had to use a stern warning. I don't want the spoilers to eat you. ;)

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:31 am
by Raiko
I'll post for all my characters in a few hours at work.

Sorry my weekend was taken up by our baby being a bit poorly.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:48 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, and I hope your baby feels better.

I've been sick myself for the past few days anyway. I probably won't have time to update tonight. I might be able to do it tomorrow if I'm too sick to go to work but not too sick to update, but otherwise it will have to wait at least another day.

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:05 pm
by Raiko
Everyone's okay again in the Raiko household. :)

Sorry if I'm holding things up, I had posts planned for this yesterday, but was too busy to write them.
I'll have some time for posts this evening, so I'll update all my characters here first.

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:46 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm glad everyone's doing better. :)

Don't worry, you didn't hold up anything. I wasn't able to update anyway, as I've been sick and at a convention, and you weren't the only player who didn't post. I'll try to update tomorrow.

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:06 am
by Mr. Handy
I've made an addition to the rules. Any critical hit (not merely an impale) on a zombie will automatically hit it in the head without having to roll for a hit location. A critical hit on a called shot on a zombie's head will do additional damage.

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:53 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm not going to have time to update tonight, but I hope I will tomorrow night. This will give anyone who hasn't posted yet one more chance to do so.

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:52 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry, I still haven't had time to update this week, but tomorrow night looks good.

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:05 am
by Silver Priest
No rush. I'm enjoying the game, even though funnily enough I am not into zombie media at all. :D

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:24 am
by Mr. Handy
Thank you! One key thing about zombie media (including this game) is that it's really about the humans, not the zombies. Also, humans pose a far greater threat than the zombies do.

Tonight didn't work out either, but I should be able to update tomorrow. I have more time during the weekends, as while I still have things to do, they don't take as long as it does to work during the week.

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:36 pm
by Raiko
I'm having much more difficulty finding time to post before Christmas than expected.

I'll do my best to post in every game, but it's possible I may be AWOL from the forums until the 27th.

Have a great Christmas everyone. :)

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:02 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Happy Holidays!!

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:13 am
by Mr. Handy
Merry Christmas to all of you as well! :)

I'm planning to update tomorrow night while I have time, but I'll wait until then to give players who haven't posted a chance to do so.

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:29 am
by Mr. Handy
Only a couple of players have posted since the last update. Normally I'd have updated by now, but I haven't had time recently, so this gives the other players a little longer to post.

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:29 am
by Raiko
Sorry, I've had much less chance to post over Christmas than expected - just too busy with family stuff. I'll be back in my normal routine next week.

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:30 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, I haven't had enough time to update lately either.

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:50 am
by Mr. Handy
It looks like we've lost a bunch of our players. There are only four left, and only two have posted in the last week, though the other two have at least logged in to the site recently. The others haven't, so I've marked them as MIA and taken over their characters, which are now available to other players.

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:14 am
by Starspawn338
I will be away for the weekend in the country with no internet.

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:08 am
by Dave Syrinx
Sorry for not posting. Been held up with them TV series that draw me in. And I got myself a new job. Still a teacher though. More pay and less workdays. 8-)

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:02 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back! I mean to update tonight, now that everyone has posted. I won't be able to make a second major update until at least Monday, so it's not a problem if you can't post tomorrow, Starspawn. Congratulations on the new job, Dave! 8-)

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:20 am
by Mr. Handy
I didn't have enough time (or sleep) to update this weekend, but I hope to be able to do so during the week.

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:21 am
by Mr. Handy
Unfortunately, I still haven't had enough time or sleep, and I almost certainly won't have enough time tomorrow night, but I'll try my best to update Tuesday night. In the meantime, those of you who haven't posted for all of your characters will have a chance to post for the rest of them.

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:36 pm
by Dave Syrinx
We´ll understand that you need to rest for things to run smoothly! Take care!

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:56 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm sorry, I still haven't had time to update, but I will try to do so as soon as I can during the week.

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 am
by Borderline
I made some kinda bold moves for my first turn where some rolls night be required. I wasnt sure if i should just go ahead and roll or wait for you to tell me when to roll so I didnt roll yet. Hopefully im following the rules and spirit of the game and thanks again for having me. Take your time btw totally excited for this but understandably life comes first.

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:59 am
by Mr. Handy
You're welcome, and welcome aboard! I hope you have fun. If you feel there's a roll you should make and I haven't specifically asked you to roll something, you can go ahead and roll it.

I've finally had time to update all of the threads. Hopefully from now on there won't be long delays, though I'll be away at a convention from Thursday to Sunday. If all of the players post for their characters soon enough, I can probably update again on Wednesday night or Thursday morning before I leave. Otherwise, it will have to wait until next week, but after that I'll try to update at least twice per week.

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:38 am
by Mr. Handy
It looks like we've lost Dave, who hasn't logged in for well over a month. Raiko hasn't posted much here lately, but he is around, so he's probably still catching up on things. I'm about to update tonight, and I plan to keep doing so at least once or twice per week.

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:36 am
by Borderline
So what Luke heard was
the,thing about five more minutes?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:06 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, that's right.

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:27 am
by Raiko
Mr. Handy wrote:It looks like we've lost Dave, who hasn't logged in for well over a month. Raiko hasn't posted much here lately, but he is around, so he's probably still catching up on things. I'm about to update tonight, and I plan to keep doing so at least once or twice per week.
Yes I'm still around, just really struggling to post anywhere.

I'll do my very best to post again in the next day or two. I'm desperate to get Chapter One of Masks running though, which might take up most of my spare time for the next couple of days. Certainly don't wait around for me though - I'll resume posting as soon as I'm able, regardless of what situation my characters have gotten into.

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:12 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back! I should have time to update tomorrow night, which may give you a chance to post before then.

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:37 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Hi guys! I´m still kicking, just having troubke posting. Damn that "I´ll do it tomorrow". Just want to say that I´ll check in and post. It is easy to get lost by the wayside and neglect getting back on the road. Great to see you guys are OK.
Ta!

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:42 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back, Dave! I've been running your characters as NPCs, but they're yours again now once you're ready to post. Borderline also hasn't posted here in a while but is still around and posting in other games.

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:13 am
by Mr. Handy
Is there some reason people haven't been posting? Since the last update almost a week ago, only one player has posted, and only for one character. Please post when you can. I'd like to update within two days, while I have time.

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:54 am
by Silver Priest
I don't really have anything to add for Tish at the moment, though I'll try and say that from now on. And I did mean to respond to Sean but seem to have forgotten. Will correct that now.

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:00 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thank you. Please do post for Tisha as well. You should post for each character, even if you're not doing anything. I haven't advanced that thread because nobody has posted in it.

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:11 pm
by Silver Priest
Done, sorry about that. Just want you to know I'm really enjoying the game. :D

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:57 am
by Mr. Handy
Thank you very much. :D I'm glad you're enjoying it. I plan to update tomorrow regardless of whether or not anyone else posts. While things may seem relatively quiet now, they won't stay that way. The purpose of the last half hour or so was to get people acclimated to the game and give characters time to prepare for what's coming. We'll see how well everyone has used it soon enough. :twisted:

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:48 am
by Mr. Handy
There's a rather messy combat taking place in some of the threads, so I'll hold off on updating other threads that are nearby but not involved in order to keep them all in sync.

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:11 am
by Silver Priest
I was just thinking we were doing pretty good at keeping all the characters alive, but I suspect that's due to change soon. :cry:

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:09 pm
by Mr. Handy
Yeah, I've been amazed that none of the characters have died yet, and it's not for lack of danger. You're right, that probably will change soon. :twisted:

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:57 pm
by Leonulf
I hope its ok for me to do a practice roll here, I had a problem the first time and ended up getting a double result, and my last roll is not showing for me, so I want to type out the code as per the instructions in the orientation forum one more time.
Test Roll,[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:58 pm
by Leonulf
Hmm weird, that worked fine but in the IC thread it says

Code: Select all

[dice]0[/dice]
Last time I edited it and type 1d100 but then it generated 2 rolls all of a sudden - this is on the submited post not a preview as well.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:51 am
by Mr. Handy
I don't know what happened when you rolled the first time, but you did it right above. You can try editing the 0 in your post into 1d100 this time, which should work okay.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:29 pm
by Leonulf
I have done that now, it did make a double roll though, its weird as its doing two rolls the first one must have been valid code again. Strange as it works here, I am sure its a glitch as I did no different to my test post in this thread. I will log out and log back in next time I need to do one in case that makes a difference.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:13 pm
by Starspawn338
I had that problem in the beginning but now I just put in the "[dice](1d100)[/dice]' (parentheses excluded) and hit submit and then look at the number and go back to "edit" my actions based upon whether I succeeded or not. If you try to preview your message before submitting, it places a 0 or 1 or 2 in the "[dice]0[/dice]" code like this to reflect it but as soon as you submit, the 0 or 1 or 2 becomes the actual roll (like it's doing on this post).

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm back from the convention, though I'm still getting caught up and don't have time to update. I hope I will during the week at some point, but it's going to be a while.

We do have new players coming to join us.

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:54 pm
by aine
"Welcome back, Mr Handy. Great news re zombie chow.

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:02 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks! DSIGFUSS will be joining us, and he may have someone else coming with him.

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:14 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Hey guys.

I'm in. Just have a bit of light reading to do but I'll be taking over two characters for now.

Flip - Fowl mouthed punk.

and

Luke - big game hunter. I'd like to use this picture.

Two entirely different kinds of assholes. :D :D :D should be fun.

Look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:29 am
by Silver Priest
Welcome DSIGFUSS!

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:18 am
by Mr. Handy
I don't have time to update tonight. I'm hoping I'll have time tomorrow night. If I don't, it will need to wait until Tuesday.

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:55 am
by Starspawn338
I will be on vacation from Tuesday Aug 13 to Tuesday Aug 20. I will try to check in with no guarantees.

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:29 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks for letting me know. I'm planning to update tonight, which should give you time to post before you go. If I update again before you return and you haven't posted yet, I'll have your characters continue doing whatever they were doing before.

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:17 pm
by Starspawn338
Apparently my pic hosting site shut down. I found a new one and will use it for pics going forward. I'd rather not go back and change all the old ones though if that's ok.

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:51 am
by Mr. Handy
That's fine, and I do the same thing with my characters. Posting character portraits is optional anyway.

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:38 pm
by Starspawn338
When you get a chance, can you go into the character sheets and put in the new image hosting info so I can find my characters easier?

Gary

Mitchell

Jim Kerr

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:59 am
by Mr. Handy
I've updated the images.

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:45 am
by Dave Syrinx
Hi, all preppers!
I´m putting in an apology for absence. And I will attempt to post for my characters today.

Smooth sailing, guys!

/Dave

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:00 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back, Dave! Your characters are all still alive and (relatively) sane. I won't be able to post a major update until tomorrow, so you have a little more time if you want to post before that.

Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:03 am
by Leonulf
I might be a bit slow to post at the moment, sorry for any delays etc (lots of homeschooling and other things have left me without much free time. and with my neck injury playing up I have been staying away from the PC as much as possible)

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:23 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay. The chapter is winding down anyway. I plan to wrap it up over the next few days, and there'll be a break of about a month before Chapter 2 starts.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:15 am
by Mr. Handy
Chapter 1 is completed! Chapter 2 will be at least a few weeks away, as I'll need time to finish posting the new characters. It will most likely start at some point in mid-June, picking up where Chapter 1 left off. Some threads ended on cliffhangers, which are always fun. The helicopter thread will have a time jump of about an hour, as it will be arriving in a new location. There will be a few groups of new characters introduced in Chapter 2. There are eighteen Air Force characters arriving at the motel, nine at the airfield where the helicopter is heading, and several more at Warren Air Force Base. The vast majority of them will be playable. Amazingly, only seven characters died in Chapter 1, leaving 50 survivors in addition to the new characters, but we're just getting warmed up here. Chapter 2 promises to be even deadlier.

All surviving characters now get skill experience checks. In the locations and weapons thread, I've kept a list of skills successfully used by each character. For each skill, roll 1D100 and try to get higher than your unmodified score in this skill (which may be the base skill if you don't have any points in it yet). If you're suffering from penalties or anything of the sort, these do not factor into your skill XP rolls. It's just a straight roll against your skill that you want to fail. If you succeed, the skill does not improve, but if you fail, roll 1D10. This is the number of points by which that skill increases. Thus, the higher a skill gets, the harder it is to increase further. However, low skills are difficult to increase because you have to get a successful roll against them during the chapter in order to have them checked for a possible increase.

For each of your skills that rises to a level of 90 or higher, you get an increase of 2D6 Sanity. Sanity increases are few and far between in this game. Most of you do not get any Sanity increase just for surviving this far. Your characters are still in extreme danger, and you'll need to get somewhere relatively safe before you can recover any Sanity that way. However, the characters who have reached Warren Air Force Base (David, Tisha, Willie, and Felice) do gain 1D10 Sanity.

Post your rolls in this thread when you've made them, and I'll update your character sheets.

Here is a list of the PCs by player and the relevant skill levels:
Dave
Trooper Bo Richards (HP 16/16, San 51):
Spot Hidden (56)
Drive Auto (70)
Sneak (41)
Shotgun (61)
Listen (47)

David (HP 6/11, San 33):
Spot Hidden (25)
Drive Truck (55)
Climb (40)
Handgun (61)
Jump (25)

Bob Larkin (HP 16/16, San 60):
Mechanical Repair (67)
Spot Hidden (70)

Lara Voronova (HP 10/10, San 29):
Listen (45)
Persuade (40)
Fist/Punch (50)
Climb (40)

Raiko
Lynne (HP 11/11, San 37):
Listen (61)
Spot Hidden (67)
Locksmith (48)
Fast Talk (62)

Bud (HP 13/13, San 47):
Spot Hidden (55)
Listen (45)
Handgun (65)
Dodge (24)
Fast Talk (50)

Starspawn338
Mitchell (HP 15/15, San 53):
Spot Hidden (85)
Mechanical Repair (75)
Listen (25)
Shotgun (50)

Gary (HP 15/15, San 51):
Spot Hidden (50)
Rifle (60)
Listen (25)
Sneak (10)

Jim Kerr (HP 13/14, San 75):
Spot Hidden (56)
Mechanical Repair (20)
Fast Talk (44)
Listen (58)
Rifle (50)
Handgun (67)
Flail (66)

Silver Priest
Tony Lathan (HP 14/14, San 51):
Fast Talk (60)
Grapple (25)
Listen (25)

Flip (HP 15/15, San 27, indefinitely insane):
Listen (36)
Spot Hidden (37)
Handgun (31)
Kick (44)
Fist/Punch (68)
First Aid (30)

Tisha (HP 8/13. San 41):
Fast Talk (80)
Spot Hidden (35)
Climb (40)
First Aid (30)
Psychology (30)
Persuade (75)
Jump (25)

Sean Blank (HP 8/16. San 27, indefinitely insane, bitten):
Spot Hidden (39)
Mechanical Repair (20)
Listen (53)
Rifle (60)
Knife (53)
First Aid (56)

Aine
Ms. Foo (HP 11/11, San 42, indefinitely insane):
Electrical Repair (35)
Bargain (35)
Listen (25)
Handgun (35)

Alex (HP 13/16, San 69):
Rifle (80)
Listen (25)
Persuade (75)
Spot Hidden (25)

Samantha (HP 10/10, San 42):
Fast Talk (35)
Listen (25)
First Aid (50)
Spot Hidden (40)
Rifle (40)

Dr. Brigetta Hausmann (HP 12/12, San 43, indefinitely insane):
First Aid (71)
Medicine (77)
Persuade (15)

Dustakr
Dave (HP 13/13, San 48):
Mechanical Repair (50)
Listen (50)
Psychology (45)
Jump (25)
Spot Hidden (40)
Sneak (10)

Stephanie Bridges (HP 12/12, San 80):
Listen (25)
Persuade (44)
Spot Hidden (66)
Biology (77)
Handgun (50)

I'll roll for the NPCs and update the character sheets when I have time.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:25 am
by Silver Priest
Very fun first chapter, eagerly awaiting the second. I'm glad so many characters were kept alive, relatively speaking. My guys at least all had pretty close calls. Thanks for running this Mr.Handy. ;)
Tony,[dice]0[/dice] 60 [dice]1[/dice] 25 [dice]2[/dice] 25
Flip,[dice]3[/dice] 36 [dice]4[/dice] 37 [dice]5[/dice] 31 [dice]6[/dice] 44 [dice]7[/dice] 68 [dice]8[/dice] 30
Tisha,[dice]9[/dice] 80 [dice]10[/dice] 35 [dice]11[/dice] 40 [dice]12[/dice] 30 [dice]13[/dice] 30 [dice]14[/dice] 75 [dice]15[/dice] 25 [dice]16[/dice] San gain
Sean,[dice]17[/dice] 39 [dice]18[/dice] 20 [dice]19[/dice] 53 [dice]1d100[/dice] 60 [dice]1d100[/dice] 53 [dice]1d100[/dice] 56

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:31 am
by Silver Priest
other rolls,[dice]0[/dice] 60 [dice]1[/dice] 53 [dice]2[/dice] 56
Skill Improvements
Tony,[dice]3[/dice] [b]Grapple[/b]
Flip,[dice]4[/dice] [b]Handgun[/b] [dice]5[/dice] [b]Kick[/b] [dice]6[/dice] [b]First Aid [/b]
Tisha,[dice]7[/dice] [b]Spot Hidden[/b] [dice]8[/dice] [b]Climb[/b] [dice]9[/dice] [b]Psychology[/b]
Sean,[dice]10[/dice] [b]Spot Hidden[/b] [dice]11[/dice] [b]Mechanical Repair [/b] [dice]12[/dice] [b]Knife[/b] [dice]13[/dice] [b]First Aid[/b]

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:54 pm
by dustakr
OOC,Dave (HP 13/13, San 48): Mechanical Repair (50) [dice]0[/dice] Listen (50) [dice]1[/dice] Psychology (45) [dice]2[/dice] Jump (25) [dice]3[/dice] Spot Hidden (40) [dice]4[/dice] Sneak (10) [dice]5[/dice] Stephanie Bridges (HP 12/12, San 80): Listen (25) [dice]6[/dice] Persuade (44) [dice]7[/dice] Spot Hidden (66) [dice]8[/dice] Biology (77) [dice]9[/dice] Handgun (50) [dice]10[/dice]
Skills update,Dave (HP 13/13, San 48): Psychology (45) dustakr rolled 1d100: 96 [dice]11[/dice] Jump (25) dustakr rolled 1d100: 44 [dice]12[/dice] Spot Hidden (40) dustakr rolled 1d100: 90 [dice]13[/dice] Sneak (10) dustakr rolled 1d100: 87 [dice]14[/dice] Stephanie Bridges (HP 12/12, San 80): Listen (25) dustakr rolled 1d100: 40 [dice]15[/dice] Persuade (44) dustakr rolled 1d100: 96 [dice]16[/dice] Handgun (50) dustakr rolled 1d100: 61 [dice]17[/dice]

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:57 pm
by Starspawn338
Mitchell,Spot Hidden (85) [dice]0[/dice] Mechanical Repair (75) [dice]1[/dice] Increase [dice]15[/dice] Listen (25) [dice]2[/dice] Shotgun (50) [dice]3[/dice]
Gary,Spot Hidden (50) [dice]4[/dice] Increase [dice]1d10[/dice] Rifle (60) [dice]5[/dice] Listen (25) [dice]6[/dice] Increase [dice]16[/dice] Sneak (10) [dice]7[/dice] Increase [dice]17[/dice]
Jim Kerr,Spot Hidden (56) [dice]8[/dice] Increase [dice]18[/dice] Mechanical Repair (20) [dice]9[/dice] Increase [dice]19[/dice] Fast Talk (44) [dice]10[/dice] Listen (58) [dice]11[/dice] Rifle (50) [dice]12[/dice] Increase [dice]1d10[/dice] Handgun (67) [dice]13[/dice] Flail (66) [dice]14[/dice]

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:12 pm
by Starspawn338
2 of my increases didn't work and I don't know why. In the first edit I just typed in Increase 1d10 without the [dice][/dice] so I'm just doing them here.

Gary Spot Hidden Increase
[dice]0[/dice]

Jim Kerr Rifle Increase
[dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 am
by Mr. Handy
I should have time to start updating character sheets this weekend.
Silver Priest wrote:Very fun first chapter, eagerly awaiting the second. I'm glad so many characters were kept alive, relatively speaking. My guys at least all had pretty close calls. Thanks for running this Mr.Handy. ;)
You're welcome, and thanks for the compliment! It's been a lot of fun running it too.
Starspawn338 wrote:2 of my increases didn't work and I don't know why. In the first edit I just typed in Increase 1d10 without the [dice][/dice] so I'm just doing them here.
There's a limit of twenty dice rolls for each post, so any rolls beyond that aren't processed and have to be made in a new post, which you did.

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:59 am
by Dave Syrinx
Great game, Mr.Handy!
I continue to enjoy the ZA, even if I drop in and out of the game. Good job on keeping all the threads together and managing the game. A big thumbs up!

Here are the results for Dave´s characters:
Rolls,Trooper [b]Bo Richards[/b] (HP 16/16,San 51): Spot Hidden (56) Drive Auto (70) Sneak (41) Shotgun (61) Listen (47) [dice]0[/dice] [b]David[/b] (HP 6/11, San 33): SAN increase (1d10) [dice]7[/dice] Spot Hidden (25) Drive Truck (55) Climb (40) Handgun (61) Jump (25) [dice]1[/dice] [b]Bob Larkin[/b] (HP 16/16, San 60): Mechanical Repair (67) Spot Hidden (70) [dice]2[/dice] [b]Lara Voronova[/b] (HP 10/10, San 29): Listen (45) Persuade (40) Fist/Punch (50) Climb (40) [dice]3[/dice]
Updates to the character sheets are shown below. Skill and SAN increases.

Bo Richards succeeded in four disciplines.
Spoiler:
The increases are:
[dice]4[/dice]

Spot Hidden (56) +10= (66)
Drive Auto (70)
Sneak (41) +1= (42)
Shotgun (61) +2= (63)
Listen (47) +3= (50)

David succeeded in three disciplines:
Spoiler:
[dice]5[/dice]

David (HP 6/11, San 33+10=43):
Spot Hidden (25) +10= (35)
Drive Truck (55)
Climb (40)
Handgun (61)+9=(70)
Jump (25)+9=(34)
Lara succeeded in three disciplines:
Spoiler:
[dice]6[/dice]

Lara Voronova (HP 10/10, San 29):
Listen (45)
Persuade (40) +3=(43)
Fist/Punch (50) +1=(51)
Climb (40) +4=(44)
Larkin did not succeed at anything.

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:43 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks, Dave, and welcome back!

I haven't had much time lately, and I'm still not even done processing the PCs' character updates, let alone all the NPCs. I will be off from work from July 4-12, so I'll probably be able to do all of that and get Chapter 2 started then.

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:36 pm
by Dave Syrinx
You want me to update my own 4 characters to lessen ease the burden?

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:41 pm
by Mr. Handy
No, thank you. I can do it myself when I have time. I have a specific format I use. Updating four character sheets won't take me all that long anyway. The real time-consuming thing will be adding all the new character sheets for Chapter 2.

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:43 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Roger that. 8-)

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:26 am
by Mr. Handy
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get things done while I was off. I have a four-day weekend coming up from July 18-21, but I doubt I'll be able to finish everything then, though I should at least be able to make some progress.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:36 am
by Silver Priest
No worries, take all the time you need. Is there anyway I can assist to make it a bit more manageable?

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:24 am
by Mr. Handy
Thank you for the offer, but the time-consuming stuff can only be done by me. The bulk of it is going to be updating the old character sheets and adding new ones, and there are a few dozen of those. The main problem is that I've been so busy with other things that I haven't had a chance to get started, especially with the site going down at inopportune times.

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:16 am
by Mr. Handy
Skill XP rolls:
Boss Hammond (HP 8/10, San 41, Indefinitely Insane, missing finger):
Shotgun (60)
[dice]0[/dice]
Increase:
[dice]12[/dice]
Listen (70)
[dice]1[/dice]
Spot Hidden (50)