Blast from the past...

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Howerd Phillips
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Blast from the past...

Post by Howerd Phillips »

Haven't been on in quite a while..looking to pick up a classic game. Any openings, or ideas where I can find a PbP game, or maybe even a weekly online game?

H.P.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Blast from the past...

Post by Raiko »

Welcome back H.P.

I've sort of got a single spot available in my Masks of Nyarlathotep game if you like?

Although we've played the whole of the new Prologue, we've not got too far at all through the original version of the campaign, so you've not missed much and the character available wasn't present for the prologue.

You'd need to take over the investigative reporter Rebecca Shosenburg for now. You'd have the option to make your own character if you wished for the next chapter or if anything unfortunate should happen to Rebecca. You could also freely modify Rebecca, as she's not needed to make many dice rolls yet.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Blast from the past...

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back, Howerd Phillips! My games aren't classic era, though The Horror in the Blackout isn't too far off from it. It takes place in London in September 1940. While it's well under way, there are several abandoned characters you could take over, though you'd need to do some back reading. It's the fifth adventure in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, but you don't need to know anything about Doctor Who or the first four adventures to play. You're free to read the previous adventures, of course.

There's also Zombie Apocalypse, though that's decidedly modern era and doesn't involve the Cthulhu Mythos; it has its own similar mythology instead. Currently it's between chapters, but I'm planning to start Chapter 2 in the coming weeks. That's the perfect time to jump in, as I'm adding a few dozen new characters, so no prior knowledge of Chapter 1 is required to play them.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”