OOC: Chat

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

OOC: Chat

Postby amarriner » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:48 pm

Welcome to The Condemned!
This thread is for chatting about anything out of character. Speak your mind! :)
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Re: OOC Chat

Postby HellBlazer » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:36 am

Hello everybody! Hope we have ourselves a good game!
HellBlazer
Layman
Layman

Postby amarriner » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:58 am

Welcome aboard, HellBlazer. We're pitching character ideas and doing some rolling in the Character Gen. thread (though you and I have already chatted about what you might be). Give it a look and ask any character-related questions there. Then either PM me your character or post it in that thread for me to look over.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Zombiedla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:31 pm

I'll be following this game. Good luck everyone :)
Zombiedla
Adept
Adept

Postby Dondero » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:29 pm

Hi Hellblazer....we meet again!! Glad to see you made it over here, after the premature death of our other game! :D
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
Dondero
Initiate
Initiate

Postby amarriner » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:52 pm

Zombiedla wrote:I'll be following this game. Good luck everyone :)

Hey there Zombie! Thanks for following along. I hope it's a fun game.

Also, Miss Scarlet is going to be our sixth player. I'm not going to close this game to new players as 6 is plenty and I don't really want more than that right now. So I'm looking forward to getting things started! We're almost there.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Postby zielonobrody » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:31 pm

Throw in a "Visitors" thread, so visitors can comment on our gaming skills and keeping skills ;) And an itsy bitsy rules idea: if we could bold any character or NPC names(I saw that on some other thread).
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Postby amarriner » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:04 pm

zielonobrody wrote:Throw in a "Visitors" thread, so visitors can comment on our gaming skills and keeping skills ;) And an itsy bitsy rules idea: if we could bold any character or NPC names(I saw that on some other thread).

Good ideas. I'll get those in sometime today. Thanks!
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Postby zielonobrody » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 am

O Great Keeper of Ye Olde Mysterese! :D Since the student and coach are ready to go, we might as well begin(maybe that'll mobilize the rest of the players to hurry up with character creation ;) )

Alright alright, I'll wait quietly :)
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Dondero » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:26 pm

lol...I'm good to get started when you're ready too, amarriner!! Aren't we an enthusiastic bunch?? ;)

Looking through zielon's background, there' s not going to be much common ground - jock baseball coach vs uber-nerd. Assuming just a vague association?
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
Dondero
Initiate
Initiate

Postby zielonobrody » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Maybe you're gonna be the newest addition to the team ;) Come to practice, I'll see if there's anything I can teach you(if you're any good). As I've written I employ mostly nerds to the team :D
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Miss Scarlet » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Hello folks,

I'm glad to join you in this game. I posted in "Character Ideas and Generation" about my character.

If Keeper approves it I'll be ready to play soon. :)
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Postby zielonobrody » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:56 pm

We're glad to have you along on the death squad(or insanity squad, whichever it'll turn out to be) :)

I'll be trying real hard to go insane asap and I intend to have a lot of fun along the way :)
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Postby amarriner » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:00 pm

zielonobrody wrote:O Great Keeper of Ye Olde Mysterese! :D Since the student and coach are ready to go, we might as well begin(maybe that'll mobilize the rest of the players to hurry up with character creation ;) )

Well, actually I'd considered that. ;)

I'm looking forward to getting started and since you guys are pretty enthusiastic (as Dondero mentioned), I'd hate to lose that. In order to get you two together, I was thinking of having one of the two students mentioned in the adventure description be on the baseball team so Donald knows him and since he's a botany student as well Mickey would know him, too.

I guess my only hesitation is that Riotopsys would be left by himself for a while until the lawyer and the investigator get started as I thought his character would start with them. Although, maybe I can work him in with Miss Scarlet's character as well.

I guess let's see how today goes and I'll make a decision from there. Sound good?
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Miss Scarlet » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:03 pm

I usually try to get alive, but get insane is always an option. :)
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Riotopsys » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:08 pm

I'm ready when you guys are
Riotopsys
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Miss Scarlet » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:13 pm

I'm sorry the delay in posting the Character Sheet, but for me the site was out until now...
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Riotopsys » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:33 pm

Miss Scarlet wrote:I'm sorry the delay in posting the Character Sheet, but for me the site was out until now...

same here just got it back within' the last hour or so.
Riotopsys
Initiate
Initiate

Postby amarriner » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Riotopsys wrote:
Miss Scarlet wrote:I'm sorry the delay in posting the Character Sheet, but for me the site was out until now...

same here just got it back within' the last hour or so.

Me, too. I think it was down a bit last night as well. Hope everything's okay!
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Samuel » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:09 am

I submitted my character, sorry for lagging a bit, awaiting approval and am otherwise ready to go. I'll post a background once our respected Keeper gives me the thumbs up.
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Next

Return to The Condemned