Brianna & Ronald

Moderator: Laraqua

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby Laraqua » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:24 pm

The darkness is so pure that she could swear she saw silhouettes moving about. Perhaps there is just enough ambient lights to detect motion or perhaps there was no much nothingness that her eyes had to register something.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 am
Location: Australia, Adelaide

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby DSIGFUSS » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:46 pm

Image


Ronald smells the jar of sweet something or other and then remember what the creepy paramedic lady in the emergency ward said.

Only drink bottled water.

Ronald smells the jar again.

Only eat fruit in jars! He whispers spookily, mocking the paramedic lady. Ronald snickers at his own joke. A necessary distraction.

Ronald then hears Brianna's voice, whispering through the darkness, coming form above him. He whispers loudly.

Brianna! What are you doing?
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby trixie » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:12 am

Image
Brianna climbs back down the ladder when she hears Ronald laughing maniacally.

"What am I doing??? What are you doing?? Do you know what that is before you opened it?"

Brianna feels around in the dark for Ronald and where he is, then finds him and sniffs deeply at what he's opened, trying hard to determine what it is.

Considering she's standing so close, she starts to talk in a whisper, speaking fast and excitedly at what she saw upstairs.

"Ronald...I found a ladder, and at the top is a wooden trap door. I think there's people up there though...like....I pushed it open real gentle so I could peek out and I coulda sworn I saw people walking around up there.....maybe if it was dark enough up there, we could riggle out without them noticing you know? Maybe......ya.....I think.....I have an idea."
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
User avatar
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby Laraqua » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:23 am

The jar seems to contain strawberry jam. It somewhat dimishes the seriousness of the situation.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 am
Location: Australia, Adelaide

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby trixie » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:04 am

Image

"Strawberry jam? It's like its...following you...." Brianna chuckles at her joke, then looks at Ronald and stops laughing abruptly. She takes a finger full and slurps it up. If only we had buttered toast to go with it....

"So? What do you think? You wanna pose our escape?"
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
User avatar
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby Laraqua » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:05 am

Brianna feels very hungry at the taste of the jam.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 am
Location: Australia, Adelaide

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby trixie » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Image
Brianna's stomache growls loudly and she clutches it and winces.

"Ooohh...I'm soo hungry." She stoops to her hands and knees and feels around on the floor, crawling along til she feels anything else besides the jam. "I hope there's bread or something too...."
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
User avatar
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby DSIGFUSS » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Image

Ronald jerks the jam away from Brianna and wipes off her finger.

Brianna, No!

[O.C. Ronald tries to stop Brianna from eating the jam (initially, he is holding it) if not then definitely not a second time]

He puts the jam down and grabs Brianna by the shoulders with both arms and shakes her once.

Don't eat anything down here! Do you understand me!

Ronald calms down and lets go of Brianna

I know.... I'm hungry too. You remember what the scary lady up stairs said. Only drink bottled water luv. Louie left us that Jam. You on Louie's team now? I'm on team B. B for Brianna right?
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby trixie » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:01 pm

Image

Brianna laughs at Ronald when he tries to grab the jam away, then begins to whine. "Ronald" she complains. "It's just jam!!! It tastes good!!! And I'm huuunnnngggry!!!"

She looks at Ronald darkly, and hangs her head. Thinking of Louie is only making her upset. The big jerk!

"Okay, Team B. I like that," she says, changing the subject. "Wanna get outta here? We need a plan, because there's a trap door I found that goes into a really big dark room, but I think there's people up there. I betcha they're watching to see if we try to escape. Got any ideas?"
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
User avatar
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby DSIGFUSS » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:43 pm

Image


Ronald is thankful for the blackness. At least Brianna can see the lines of worry etching themselves across his face.

Maybe....

Ronald starts to think up a plan... a bad one, but a plan.

Gather up as many of these canisters as you can. Lets's search out the whole room and see what we can find.

Ronald then takes the hand bell and puts it off to the side where noone will bump it. He looks around the room, feeling for anything that could be useful.

O.C. Does Ronald still have his backpack?]
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby Laraqua » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:45 am

He finds his backpack in the middle of the room. There are packets, jars and paper bags of all sorts of descriptions. Brianna's fingers brush over what is obviously a loaf of bread.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 am
Location: Australia, Adelaide

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby trixie » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:41 am

Image
Brianna reaches out to the bread bag and gasps in excitement. Can Ronald see me? What if I have just one piece....with only a little bit of jam? She sits there, torn for a moment, then grabs the loaf and shoves one full piece of bread in her mouth.

Still chewing, she says, "Mmm.....um.......R..rona...ld (gulp)...mm.....I found........smack smack......a loaf of b..bread.....(munch munch)......(swallow). You wanna piece?" Just then, there is a terrible, groaning screech and the room gets icy cold. An upwelling of icy cold air surges into the room, welling up from the basement floor, moving up in a horizontal barrier of coldness. Ronald and Brianna hear a terrible cry of terror and pain come from somewhere, muffled, in the hospital.

"Now! Let's go now!!! They'll be distracted!!!" Brianna grabs the loaf of bread and tries to shove it into Ronald's back pack, then grabs as many of the cans as she can before heading for the rope ladder. "So am I allowed to know the plan, Ronald?" she says in a panic stricken voice.

[O.C. If Ronald doesn't let her shove the bread into his back pack, she throws it aside.]
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
User avatar
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby DSIGFUSS » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:26 pm

Image


Ronald hears Brianna still chewing and mouthing her words through a full jaw of jam and bread.

He stops what he is doing and rips the loaf of bread from Brianna. He is so angry, he clenches his fists. Ronald raises his voice, just a bit, to emphasize his point.

I told you! Don't eat anything until we know its safe. Spit it out! Now!

Roald grabs Brianna and sticks a finger down her throat, trying to get her to throw the bread and jam up. He pries open her mouth, so she doesn't bite him. He doesn't give up until Brianna pukes up the evil meal she just ate.

Throw it up! Now!

Ronald shakes and gags Brianna with at least one finger down her throat, praying to god she vomits.

I didn't.... risk .... my... neck.... to see you turn...... into.... one of them.

Don't eat or drink anything! You hear me! This whole place is haunted. Louie is the devil! You hear me Brianna! We can't trust him.... You want to end up like the doctor?

[O.C. Should we stop and do some sort off grappling check if Brianna resists]
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby Laraqua » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:40 am

The upswelling of cold weakens both their muscles as it is followed by a sense of hopelessness. Everything seems so worthless, pointless. An unending trail of pain and loss. What was the point? What had ever been the point? How long could they survive this? A day? A week? Where would they go?
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 am
Location: Australia, Adelaide

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby trixie » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:06 am

Image

Brianna doesn't resist Ronald, matter of fact, she's completely shocked at the great lengths he'd go to to keep her from eating anything. His finger down her throat was far too much for her at this stage of the game....combined with the sinking hopelessness of the hospital and the freezing cold air, she's ready to give.

"Oooooaaaahhh......." Brianna wretches, and finally throws up, filling Ronald's shoes and socks with the sticky gooey remains of the bit of jam and bread. Unfortunately for Ronald, in all his well meaning attack, his shoes and socks are now both wet and gooshy, and covered in little bits of bread and jam. Brianna starts to cry at having been manhandled into throwing up, and lays on the floor, sobbing.

"I don't wanna be here anymore...." she finally wails, snivelling all the while.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
User avatar
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby Laraqua » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:33 am

A low, soft, child-like wail can be heard in the distance as though in answer to Brianna. The sound fills their hearts with despair and draws tears to their eyes.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
 
Posts: 12603
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 am
Location: Australia, Adelaide

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby trixie » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:13 am

Image
Brianna stops to listen for a second, sniffing and snuffling for a moment.

There is dead silence for a moment as she listens, then she rolls over to her side.

"Ronald? What was that?"
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
User avatar
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby DSIGFUSS » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:57 pm

Image

Ronald hugs Brianna as she cries. He shivers in the cold wind and feels like giving up and giving in. Ronald feels like eating everything in site, he's so hungry. He wants to curl up into a ball and cover himself in jam. What a nice tastey little stroodle he'd make for all the zombies and killer wires loose in this blasted hospital.

Ronald's eyes bulge out like saucers when he hears the strange wailing. He's thankful Brianna can't see the fear in his eyes through the forever blackness of this dungeon getaway.

Oh bollocks!

Be tough Ronald. Time tah show these wankers you're no poofter!

I heard it kiddo.... we are so out of here!

Ronald rises to his feet and starts to gather up cylinders, quickly and with purpose.

C'mon... follow me.

He puts as many of them in his back pack that will fit and starts to climb the rope ladder.

Grab Edgar and be quiet Brianna. We're gonna catch these wankers with their willies out!
User avatar
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby trixie » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:55 am

Image
Brianna grabs Edgar quickly and stifles a laugh at Ronald. Streudel? She imagines Ronald rolled up like a sugar topped pastry, jam covered head to foot, and laughs out loud. She claps her hand over her mouth quickly, and follows after him, snickering under her breath.

"What're you gonna do with those tins Ronald?" she asks, as she puts a foot on the rope ladder.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
User avatar
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Brianna & Ronald

Postby DSIGFUSS » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:50 pm

Image

I'm gonna throw em at the bad guys kiddo. C'mon follow me.

Ronald strains his eyes as he climbs the rope ladder in the dark, trying to see anything that could help him escape. The dark is extremely unnervingand and Ronald has to stop half way up the rope ladder to compose himself. He begins to hyperventilate, breathing in and and out so quickly you could set your watch to it.

Ronald grits his teeth and think about the evil janitor Louie. It gives him strength to think about crashing one of the canisters over his head and then poking him endlesssly for information. With a really long stick.

Louie!

Ronald quickens his pace, as he continues up to the trap door and slowly opens it.

[O.C. Ronald loses 1 SAN]
Last edited by DSIGFUSS on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Vancouver

PreviousNext

Return to Chapter One

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests