OOC-Chapter 2-The Quick and the Undead-General Discussion

The truck stop is in a shambles. Many survivors remain, and the Air Force has arrived to take control, but are they more trouble than they're worth? Other survivors have scattered in various directions. Four have reached Warren Air Force Base, but it may not be as safe as it appears. Others are in the skinheads' compound, fighting desperately for their lives. Still others are in a secret underground facility full of mystery and peril. And a small group winging its way to Omaha in a helicopter must land at an airfield to refuel. The fate of the world may depend on them, but will they survive to reach their destination?

Moderator: Mr. Handy

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Re: OOC-Chapter 2-The Quick and the Undead-General Discussio

Post by aine »

Same here, looking forward to it, Mr H.
dustakr
Acolyte
Acolyte

Re: OOC-Chapter 2-The Quick and the Undead-General Discussion

Post by dustakr »

Hello Mr. Handy,

I have been meaning to get back on RP wagon..from last few weeks...but wasn't sure ..today I got time to reply back...can make myself available twice a week.
if there is something for me, let me know..

I see that Dave and Steph not yet started their journey..

ps: pm are not getting sent from my inbox
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Re: OOC-Chapter 2-The Quick and the Undead-General Discussion

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back, dustakr! I did receive your PM. I'm hoping to get Chapter 2 rolling in May. The other game I'm running, The Horror in the Blackout, is nearing its conclusion, so it might not be a good time to join, but after it wraps up I plan to start the sixth game in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, which will be set in Renaissance France. You could play someone from that time, and I'm also looking for a replacement player for one of the Time Lord's companions.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Quick and the Undead”