IC-Guns and Ammo(various)

A group of strangers at a highway truck stop must cooperate to survive as the world becomes overwhelmed with legions of the living dead. But more terror awaits them as they race to prevent the end of mankind and the coming of the Zombie Apocalypse. (This is a Blood Brothers Campaign based on Call of Cthulhu Rules and the films of George Romero).

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Re: IC-Guns and Ammo(various)

Postby Mr. Handy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:31 am

9:52 AM
In the chamber-
"Come on, let's get out of here," said Robert. He, Beth, Charlie, Bud, and Duke returned the way they had come.

In the common area-
"They went to look ahead," said Lynne to Alex as he entered the room, glancing back as they returned through the door she had unlocked. "Oh, here they come."

"I wasn't shot, I was bitten," moaned Alice. "It hurts so much...am I going to die?"

"We're probably all going to die," said Beth.

In the cell block-
"Thanks, Thomas," said Ashley. "He didn't hurt me, just scared me. But what he did to Hammond..." She shivered. "Hammond's a creepy perv, but still..."

The skinheads led the group back out of the cell block and into the interrogation room.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Postby Silver Priest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:20 am

"What did he do?" Thomas asks. "I'm glad he did not hurt you, at least. And as long as he thinks we're together you'll be safe. We uh, could actually be together. But like, only if you want. I'd be down with that." He babbles.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby aine » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Alex looks at the wound, "You'll need a tetanus jab for that; it could get infected." He tells Annie.

He looks up as the others return.
"Did you find another exit? I don't fancy following Horst and his men; too trigger happy for my liking, not with you civilians anyhow."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Postby Mr. Handy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:53 am

9:53 AM
In the common area-
"Where can I get one?" asked Alice through gritted teeth. "Does tetanus make the wound feel like it's on fire? And your head?"

"There's a hatch in the floor," said Robert. "Some sort of quarantine warning on it. There's a lift that goes down about thirty feet."

"Yeah, I've seen it before," said Lynne. "No idea what's down there, but it can't possibly be worse than those guys."

In the interrogation room-
"Thanks, that's sweet," said Ashley. "Horst made Hammond tell him where the guns were by cutting off his finger with his own cigar cutter." She turned her head away in revulsion. "It only took one to make him break, but he would have gone on cutting them all off if he hadn't told him."

The group proceeded back into the guard room.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Postby Silver Priest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:16 am

Thomas winces. "Yeah, that does sound rough. Still, he has guns and a compound that will be heavily fortified, and where we can wait this out, so I still think he's our best bet. Just try and be agreeable and do whatever he tells you, and we should be safe." He had some experience in working very hard to avoid setting his dad off, and figured Horst could not be worse than that. He hoped not, anyway.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby aine » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm

"You'd need a proper medical kit to get one; I doubt anywhere here has one although that quarantine area sounds promising for supplies; might be worth a try." Alex says to Alice. He stands up and stretches, looking round at everyone.
"Okay folks, listen up, this is the situation. We have something crazy going on topside with dead people attacking live people with great strength. It seems only a bullet to the head will stop them.
Guns are the way forward; the skinheads have a crate full but they are trigger happy and unpredictable; I'd advise caution if we decide to follow them. Especially the women. Plus we don't know the situation up top; maybe the military has arrived." He says hopefully.

"That lift to the lower levels would be proof against any dead 'uns that wander down here but it would also prove a trap if had to stay down here for a while. Then again, there might be another exit that way; an air shaft or supply access. Plus, there's a good chance of med supplies by the sounds of it. Whatever this place is supposed to be. Anyone know?
"So here's the deal. You've got five minutes to discuss amongst yourselves what you want to do. Tell me and then I'll make the final decision. By the way, we have a few guns already and I can train you all up a bit."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Previous

Return to Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated