IC-Breakfast(various)

A group of strangers at a highway truck stop must cooperate to survive as the world becomes overwhelmed with legions of the living dead. But more terror awaits them as they race to prevent the end of mankind and the coming of the Zombie Apocalypse. (This is a Blood Brothers Campaign based on Call of Cthulhu Rules and the films of George Romero).

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Re: IC-Breakfast(various)

Postby Silver Priest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:01 am

Spoiler:
Silver Priest rolled 1d100:

"We're on a mission of national importance here," Sean states confidently. "If need be, we need to take one of those trucks, or maybe the big rig. Once this is all over we can compensate the owner. But I get the feeling if we just sit around and wait we're all dead."
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:45 am

Ten seconds pass and Bo decides to leave the patrol car's relative cover and enter the diner once more, to provide the promised backup.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Bob is sweating bullets. "OK, let´s be smart. If we as you say empty this system and gets the barrels on a flatbed or something out there and head for Brownston, we´re up in the air in double time than fixing this clipped bird. I´m leaning towards that. I just don´t like quitting. But it seems we ought to do what´s smart and not what´s safest on a sunny day. ´Cos it´s raining crap today!"
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Dave
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Postby Starspawn338 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:52 pm

"I've got your back too," said Kimberly. "I got a shotgun in my vehicle, and I think it's time I went and got it." She hurried to her car and retrieved it before rejoining Gary.

Gary waits for Kimberly to get her gun and by the time she gets back, Bo is already heading towards the diner. True to his word to back him up, Gary follows.

Spoiler:
Spot Hidden 50
Starspawn338 rolled 1d100:

Edited because I forgot to roll Spot Hidden
Last edited by Starspawn338 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Life is a tragedy to those who feel
Life is a comedy to those who think
Life is a fantasy to those who game
Starspawn338
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby Starspawn338 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Jim is satisfied that everyone is on the same page and continues to work draining the fuel. The sooner they can get to Brownston, the better.

Spoiler:
Spot Hidden 56

Edited because I forgot to roll spot hidden.
Starspawn338
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby Mr. Handy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 pm

Spoiler:
To the east, outside the garage, Gary and Jim could see Dave, Mitchell, a teenage boy, and two dogs. They also saw Baldwin standing with his revolver aimed at the junkyard, out of which a man shambled. He was nearly skeletal, much of the skin eaten away by desert creatures. The skin around his mouth had been eaten away, revealing the teeth and skull beneath. One of his eyes was partially consumed, and the hair was stringy and matted. He wore coveralls and shoes. He was about twenty yards away from Baldwin and very slowly shuffling closer. He had three bullet holes: one in the chest, one in the gut, and one in the left thigh, yet he still was somehow on his feet and moving.
Spoiler:
Gary and Jim, please roll Sanity. Sanity loss is 1/1D8, so you lose 1 Sanity if you succeed, but 1D8 if you fail. If you lose 5 or more Sanity, you must roll Idea. If you succeed at the Idea roll, you will go temporarily insane. Otherwise, you may act freely.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Postby Starspawn338 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:22 am

Spoiler:
Sanity 60
Starspawn338 rolled 1d100+20 and got a total of 80:

Spoiler:
I get a +20 bonus roll to Sanity but I think I should have put a minus 20 to the d100. Is that correct for the future or should I just add 20 to my effective sanity?

Gary stops and calls out to Bo. "Hey, I think I know where the gun shots came from."
Starspawn338
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby Starspawn338 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:28 am

Spoiler:
Sanity 85

Jim was keeping an eye on the crowd by the junkyard but what he sees emerge is something unbelievable.

"Bob. Sean. Do you see what I'm seeing over by the garage?" He forces himself to keep working as he speaks. "We really need to get the hell out of here."
Starspawn338
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby Mr. Handy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Spoiler:
A -20 to the 1D100 roll would work, but it's probably best to just add 20 to your effective Sanity.
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Postby Silver Priest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Sean glances up

Spoiler:
Silver Priest rolled 1d100:

Possible loss
Silver Priest rolled 1d8:

"The F*ck is that? "
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Mr. Handy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Spoiler:
Sean failed his Spot Hidden roll, so he does not see the details that would require the Sanity roll. If he ever gets a closer look at it, I'll apply that roll at that time.
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Postby Dave » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:53 am

Bo replies, "What? Where?"

Spoiler:
Spot Hidden@56%

Dave rolled 1d100:
TVblog

Dave
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Postby Mr. Handy » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:56 am

9:05 AM
In the parking lot-
Bo reached the front door of the diner and stood in the entrance when Gary alerted him. Gary and Kimberly were right behind him. "If it's necessary," said Kimberly to Bo, "you can go in first. It's probably best if Horst doesn't even see me or Gary, but we can follow you inside if you can't keep him under control."

Spoiler:
Gary and Jim saw the mechanics, the dogs, and Baldwin retreat to the garage's entrance, which was blocked from view by the corner of the building itself. The man followed them very slowly and was also soon hidden from sight.

In the diner-
"Look at this!" roared Horst, gesticulating at his soup. "That goddamn squaw must've loosened the lid on the salt shaker while we were outside having a smoke! Where is she?"

"Lynne didn't do this," said Rosie. "She was with me the whole time. I don't know who did, but we'll make it up to you. I'll go get you a fresh bowl of soup." She picked up the bowl.

Horst seemed mollified, at least for now, and sat down to eat his main course. "Yeah, okay. But I expect my meal to be on the house."

"Hammond won't like that, but that's too bad for him. After the trouble you've had, you shouldn't have to pay."

"Yeah, too bad for Hammond. I'll settle up with him later."

Bo could see from the entrance that Rosie had things under control.

Spoiler:
Rosie's Charm Customer roll (80% skill) to pacify Horst:
Mr. Handy rolled 1d100:
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Postby Dave » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:40 pm

"Ya´ll fine and dandy in here?" Bo renains in the doorway and tries to remain calm.
TVblog

Dave
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Postby Cotton » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:41 am

Replying to Bob, Stephanie says, "I think that moving now is better than waiting around. Especially if it'll get us back in the air faster."

Spoiler:
spot hidden: 66%
Cotton rolled 1d100:
Cotton
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Starspawn338 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:54 am

"Hey Doc, do you think you can find a truck to load the fuel on? Me, Bob and Sean need to keep working to get the fuel drained." Jim says to Stephanie. "But stay away from the garage. That's where the gunshots came from."
Starspawn338
Acolyte
Acolyte

Postby Starspawn338 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:00 am

Bo replies, "What? Where?"

"I saw a man chasing the mechanics into the garage and I think he was holding a gun." Gary says to Bo.
Starspawn338
Acolyte
Acolyte

Previous

Return to Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated