Chat

1976, South California
The Sandoval couple is worried sick: their daughter, Elizabeth, ran off and joined a cult, the Temple of Concordance. They had no contact with her until recently, when she called them, clearly in a state of distress. The call ended abruptly, without any answer from Elizabeth about her status. The police checked up on the Temple, but found everything to be in order: Elizabeth is 21, practicing her right to worship as she wishes. The Sandovals decide to take matters into their own hands...

Moderator: evil_scientist

Re: Chat

Postby evil_scientist » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Wow, that's a nice long holiday! Have a good time!

It's a pity, of course... I'll NPC Nat, but feel free to take control if you get some time or opportunity during your holiday!
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby aine » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:29 am

Sorry, off camping; back Tuesday.
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Postby evil_scientist » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:58 pm

I'm back in town, so the game will resume soon!
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby evil_scientist » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:54 am

Sorry, I'm busy with work-related things! It might take a couple of days, but eventually I'll move things along!
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby aine » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:09 pm

I'll be away camping 7-14th June.
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Postby evil_scientist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:32 am

aine wrote:I'll be away camping 7-14th June.

Stay hydrated! ;)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby evil_scientist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:11 pm

New topic or topics coming soon.

I have to figure out how to do this properly, this whole wire thing. I want to set up a separate private topic for Julie only, and perhaps a second topic for the rest of the team, where I post updates of what's coming through the wire.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby evil_scientist » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 am

Sorry for the delay everybody! But finally I have the two new chapters set up. Please, now only read the one that your character is in.

The group topic might be a bit eventless in the beginning, sorry for that, but I have some stuff in store for you too, don't worry ;)
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper

Previous

Return to On the Precipice