Page 3 of 3

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:14 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

"Again!" calls Mike, maintaining his hold.

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:38 am
by Zeppo
Sarah continues to bang ineffectually on the back of Melody's head
Spoiler:
Unarmed combat,
Skill of 40 rolled 88
http://orokos.com/roll/580582

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:32 am
by leestriter
Spoiler:
Zeppo 88 is a crit fail in delta green


Sarah slipped in the yellow blood from the dead seeder worm and falls head first next to Melody. She has only a moment to think before Melody's eyes roll back and the whole worm comes squirming out of her with a surprising agility, but the engorged monstrosity has trouble fitting its whole bulk in quickly.

Spoiler:
leestriter rolled 1d100:
32
Dex 30

The campus security guard arrives on the scene. He is a large and out of breath man, wielding a taser. He sees the half of the worm still sticking out of Sarah and seems terrified.

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

"Quick, grab that thing!" calls Mike to the guard as he lunges for the seeder, but he is a little too slow. "Get it out of her!"

Spoiler:
Unarmed Combat roll (80% skill) trying to grab the seeder:
Mr. Handy rolled 1d100:
83

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:25 am
by Zeppo
Finally Sarah manages to get a firm grasp on the creature

Spoiler:
Unarmed combat,
Skill of 40 rolled 22
http://orokos.com/roll/585918

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:27 am
by leestriter
Sarah manages to grab the back end of the squirming worm and pin the creature down. It struggles but isn't strong enough to get free. The campus security guard looks frightened and his taser at the ready.

"What happened here, what the hell is that, did you do this to them, why did you break in with a chainsaw?" the guard is speaking rapidly, full of questions. He is freaking out. Mike's phone begins to ring, it's Rosa.

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:24 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

"Calm down," says Mike, "everything's under control now." He answers the phone and is glad to hear Rosa's voice. "Two parasites have been eliminated, but there's someone in the room who may need help." He peeks into the dorm room.

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:57 pm
by leestriter
Chad is laying there unconscious, but you can see movement inside his throat.

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:02 pm
by Zeppo
OOC:   Is the parasite Sarah is holding dead now? If not is there somewhere it can be contained?  

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:25 pm
by Mr. Handy
Image

"One of them must be in his throat!" calls Mike. He hurries over to Chad and applies the Heimlich maneuver to try to dislodge it.

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:38 am
by leestriter
Spoiler:
Make a strength x5 check

Re: Lafontaine University

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:42 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

Mike squeezes with all his might.

Spoiler:
STR x 5 roll (50% stat) to do the Heimlich maneuver:
Mr. Handy rolled 1d100:
5