Lafontaine University

Lafontaine, Missouri, is paralyzed by an ice storm. Delta Green has received a silent alarm from a storage unit in the city and needs eyes on the ground. (Content warning: body horror and sexual violence.)

Moderator: leestriter

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby Mr. Handy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:14 am

Image

"Again!" calls Mike, maintaining his hold.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 30848
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby Zeppo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:38 am

Sarah continues to bang ineffectually on the back of Melody's head
Spoiler:
Unarmed combat,
Skill of 40 rolled 88
http://orokos.com/roll/580582
Zeppo
Acolyte
Acolyte
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby leestriter » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:32 am

Spoiler:
Zeppo 88 is a crit fail in delta green


Sarah slipped in the yellow blood from the dead seeder worm and falls head first next to Melody. She has only a moment to think before Melody's eyes roll back and the whole worm comes squirming out of her with a surprising agility, but the engorged monstrosity has trouble fitting its whole bulk in quickly.

Spoiler:
leestriter rolled 1d100:
32
Dex 30

The campus security guard arrives on the scene. He is a large and out of breath man, wielding a taser. He sees the half of the worm still sticking out of Sarah and seems terrified.
User avatar
leestriter
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:01 am

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby Mr. Handy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 am

Image

"Quick, grab that thing!" calls Mike to the guard as he lunges for the seeder, but he is a little too slow. "Get it out of her!"

Spoiler:
Unarmed Combat roll (80% skill) trying to grab the seeder:
Mr. Handy rolled 1d100:
83
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 30848
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby Zeppo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:25 am

Finally Sarah manages to get a firm grasp on the creature

Spoiler:
Unarmed combat,
Skill of 40 rolled 22
http://orokos.com/roll/585918
Zeppo
Acolyte
Acolyte
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby leestriter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:27 am

Sarah manages to grab the back end of the squirming worm and pin the creature down. It struggles but isn't strong enough to get free. The campus security guard looks frightened and his taser at the ready.

"What happened here, what the hell is that, did you do this to them, why did you break in with a chainsaw?" the guard is speaking rapidly, full of questions. He is freaking out. Mike's phone begins to ring, it's Rosa.
User avatar
leestriter
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:01 am

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby Mr. Handy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:24 am

Image

"Calm down," says Mike, "everything's under control now." He answers the phone and is glad to hear Rosa's voice. "Two parasites have been eliminated, but there's someone in the room who may need help." He peeks into the dorm room.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 30848
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby leestriter » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Chad is laying there unconscious, but you can see movement inside his throat.
User avatar
leestriter
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:01 am

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby Zeppo » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:02 pm

OOC:   Is the parasite Sarah is holding dead now? If not is there somewhere it can be contained?  
Zeppo
Acolyte
Acolyte
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby Mr. Handy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Image

"One of them must be in his throat!" calls Mike. He hurries over to Chad and applies the Heimlich maneuver to try to dislodge it.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 30848
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby leestriter » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:38 am

Spoiler:
Make a strength x5 check
User avatar
leestriter
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:01 am

Re: Lafontaine University

Postby Mr. Handy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:42 am

Image

Mike squeezes with all his might.

Spoiler:
STR x 5 roll (50% stat) to do the Heimlich maneuver:
Mr. Handy rolled 1d100:
5
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 30848
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Previous

Return to Lover in the Ice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest