Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

In the sleepy town of Kingsport, unspeakable horror hides awaiting its time. Not only does Tulzscha run rampant, but it also blazes a trail for Yibb-Tstll. Five ordinary people from various walks of life will try to prevent it from destroying all they hold dear. Will they succeed?

Moderator: Tabs

Re: Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

Postby Mr. Handy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:47 am

It's between games now, and we're waiting for someone willing to run it who has the time. Tabs won't yet, but he said he'll play if someone else runs it. I have the game and all the expansions too, but I don't have time to run it, nor can I leave the game out for months on end. I'll also be away for about half of November. Would you be interested in running it? I'd play if you are.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 35032
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

Postby Tabs » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:41 am

Cearlan wrote:Is this being run again ... I'd love to play having the base game and all the expansions. Have played solo and with my (semi-reluctant) partner but would really relish a 'proper game,' even if it is pbp.


Maybe I'll run a game in the New Year, in which case I'll drop you a P.M.



I'll also be away for about half of November.


Holidaying in Europe ?
User avatar
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
 
Posts: 5839
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:36 am

Re: Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

Postby Cearlan » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Mr. Handy wrote:It's between games now, and we're waiting for someone willing to run it who has the time. Tabs won't yet, but he said he'll play if someone else runs it. I have the game and all the expansions too, but I don't have time to run it, nor can I leave the game out for months on end. I'll also be away for about half of November. Would you be interested in running it? I'd play if you are.


Wouldn't mind running it in all fairness, but I'd want to play at least once first - just to confirm I'm playing it right if for no other reason.
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
User avatar
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: South Shields; Tyne & Wear; UK

Re: Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

Postby DSIGFUSS » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Hey Guys,

haven't been around in a while but thought I'd check out this thread again. If you guys get it going please drop me a pm and let me know. I'd like to give it a whirl again.

Hey any of you guys buy the miniatures for this game yet? A little pricey but they look dang good!
User avatar
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

Postby Mr. Handy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 am

Tabs wrote:
Cearlan wrote:Is this being run again ... I'd love to play having the base game and all the expansions. Have played solo and with my (semi-reluctant) partner but would really relish a 'proper game,' even if it is pbp.


Maybe I'll run a game in the New Year, in which case I'll drop you a P.M.



I'll also be away for about half of November.


Holidaying in Europe ?

Yep, I'm going to London from November 9-18. I'm also going to a convention in New Jersey from November 2-4. I will have more free time in the rest of November, though.

DSIGFUSS wrote:Hey Guys,

haven't been around in a while but thought I'd check out this thread again. If you guys get it going please drop me a pm and let me know. I'd like to give it a whirl again.

Hey any of you guys buy the miniatures for this game yet? A little pricey but they look dang good!

I've seen the minis online, but I haven't bought them. They do look nice.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 35032
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

Postby Tabs » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am

DSIGFUSS wrote:Hey Guys,

haven't been around in a while but thought I'd check out this thread again. If you guys get it going please drop me a pm and let me know. I'd like to give it a whirl again.


Sure, will do.

Hey any of you guys buy the miniatures for this game yet? A little pricey but they look dang good!


In the U.K. they are £170! I'd buy the set for £50.
User avatar
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
 
Posts: 5839
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:36 am

Re: Arkham Horror chat (ooc)

Postby Tabs » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Seen this fan expansion? It's pretty damn good.

https://sites.google.com/site/doortosat ... ard-images

And Fantasy Flight have posted a complete FAQ.
User avatar
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
 
Posts: 5839
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:36 am

Previous

Return to Episode 5 - Kingsport Horror

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest