OOC

The year is 1999. A group of agents with the FBI quickly discover a routine case is anything but. Thrust into a world that's as incomprehensible as it is deadly, can this team hope to hold back the darkness?

Moderator: Silver Priest

Re: OOC

Postby Anatomist » Sun May 12, 2019 10:15 pm

HoneyDog wrote:Sorry, I was waiting for you guys to continue. We need to make what's-her-face an offer for the table. I don't see what else Nik can do right now.

Do you want chaz to make a offer for the table? I though you were to investigate the table as i was distracting Debra (the sex machine) :)
~Bony End of Story~
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby HoneyDog » Mon May 13, 2019 3:27 pm

HoneyDog wrote:“Don’t you roll your goddam eyes at me, Agent!” Nik says in a furious whisper. “We need that goddam table, so you play up to that old bag, you hear me? Go after her right now and tell her whatever sweet bullshit she wants to hear.”

We need the table - we have to examine it more closely but to do that here is unnecessarily risky and could bring unwanted attention. Debra needs to be made amenable to a sale. Charley can offer himself in partial exchange or something.
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Anatomist » Mon May 13, 2019 4:06 pm

HoneyDog wrote:
HoneyDog wrote:“Don’t you roll your goddam eyes at me, Agent!” Nik says in a furious whisper. “We need that goddam table, so you play up to that old bag, you hear me? Go after her right now and tell her whatever sweet bullshit she wants to hear.”

We need the table - we have to examine it more closely but to do that here is unnecessarily risky and could bring unwanted attention. Debra needs to be made amenable to a sale. Charley can offer himself in partial exchange or something.

Ok. Just pick up the subject and chaz will convince her.
~Bony End of Story~
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Silver Priest » Mon May 13, 2019 9:38 pm

So to confirm, Chaz wants to make a pass at Debra and then try to convince her to sell the table? Well this got a bit more kinky than I was anticipating. :P

If that's the plan, I'll have a respectable, safe for work post up later today, detailing what happens next.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Silver Priest » Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 pm

I'm trying to give you guys a little more freedon as to your investigation, this scenario is rather heavy on it. But if any of you ever feel like you're having trouble thinking of what to do next, feel free to roll int*5 and I'll give a hint. I know it's a fine line between fun investigations and running in circles, and hopefully we're still on the right side of that line. ;)
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Anatomist » Thu May 23, 2019 8:44 pm

Silver Priest wrote:I'm trying to give you guys a little more freedon as to your investigation, this scenario is rather heavy on it. But if any of you ever feel like you're having trouble thinking of what to do next, feel free to roll int*5 and I'll give a hint. I know it's a fine line between fun investigations and running in circles, and hopefully we're still on the right side of that line. ;)

Chaz will follow Nik around for now, and do as told :)
~Bony End of Story~
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Silver Priest » Sun May 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Just waiting to see Anatomist's actions before I continue. :)
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Anatomist » Sun May 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Silver Priest wrote:Just waiting to see Anatomist's actions before I continue. :)

Chaz is with nik, seems he dont get anything out of the investigation this round. feel free to move the plot.
Sorry about the delay, this week and the coming are full of school stuff of my kids getting done with their year. Its been crazy busy :)
~Bony End of Story~
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Silver Priest » Tue May 28, 2019 8:36 am

No worries, take the time you need. :) You're all more or less back together now, so feel free to discuss your next steps when you can.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Anatomist » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:26 pm

Wasn't the cellar a hotspot? Ir do I remember wrongly?
~Bony End of Story~
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Silver Priest » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:58 pm

Hmm, I don't remember a cellar within the house. Vanessa did encounter a hallucination in the upstairs room and the kitchen, Nik encountered one in the den, and the whole team was exposed to one throughout the house when the gas smelled like it was on and all the doors were locked.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Silver Priest » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Going to wait to see if Mr.Handy has anything to add before I move us on. No rush though MR.H, because I will be away most of tomorrow and Wednesday so will be unable to update.

We're pretty close tot he end I think, thanks for sticking with the game guys. Mind, the hard part may be yet to come. ;)
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Silver Priest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:49 pm

Per request, here's the layout of the house. I figured I'd post it here since this thread moves a lot slower than the ic one.

https://i.postimg.cc/2j01sDFv/tumblr-in ... ji-540.png
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Postby HoneyDog » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:57 pm

Thanks SP!
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper

Previous

Return to Delta Green: S-Cell