[IC - MEXICO] La Paz

A decade ago, a band of occult investigators battled against the summoning of an ancient and monstrous evil. They failed. Now you must piece together the puzzle and finish what they could not. The stakes are high, and so is the price to pay. Can you do it?

Moderator: Overlord87

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby carnage_lee » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:17 pm

HelplessBystander wrote:Huang Yan gave a gentle shake of his head, and thanked Tonio. Before sharing a look with Christopher, switching to English, "Well, that's he says. Do you think he's lying?"



Christoper Fontana

Christoper takes the tray of drinks and "Probably not ... " he says before nodding to the barman "Gracias Senor" Christoper says before stepping away from the bar.

"The person I described was outside... he passed in a car but I got the feeling he was looking at us, might be nothing .. but we do know he's not from around here, so if we see him again we should take note." Christoper says to Huang Yan as they move back to their friends.
OOC:   Chrstoper will describe the driver and let everyone have the details of the car he was driving.  
User avatar
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2226
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:57 am
Location: Orpington, Kent, UK

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby HelplessBystander » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:45 am

“Good thing I offered a fake identity then. Should delay them enough. But the rest of you...perhaps it would be prudent to exercise some caution, perhaps make sure that we leave in inconspicuous manner with no tail, yeah?”
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
User avatar
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby leonardolad » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Mr. Handy wrote:Image

"Thank you, that sounds good to me," says Holly, thinking that Elena might get more excitement than she wants if she accompanies them. "What do the rest of you think?"


Ian Morin

Ian nods and smiles in agreement. "Sure! That would be great!"
leonardolad
Acolyte
Acolyte
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:09 pm
Location: São José dos Campos, Brasil

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby Overlord87 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm

OOC:   I would like to have the new player join in as soon as possible, so it would be great if you could have the investigators stop by the hotel - perhaps to listen to the record?  
User avatar
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:24 am

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby Mr. Handy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:18 am

Image

"Let's head back to the hotel," suggests Holly to her companions. "We can listen to the record there."
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 31058
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby HelplessBystander » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:36 am

"Agreed. But perhaps we should check whether we're being tailed and be careful as we move back." Huang Yan said.
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
User avatar
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby carnage_lee » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:54 am

Christopher Fontana

Christopher raises his eyebrows at Huang Yan words and manages not to roll his eyes. "Yes, that's very good advice.." he says with more than a little hint of sarcasm.

OOC:   Don't we also want to get over to Victor's place?  
User avatar
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 2226
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:57 am
Location: Orpington, Kent, UK

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby HelplessBystander » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:20 pm

"Well then, I take it you gotta better idea, then? It's not like we could all put on makeup and magically walk out of here a different person than when we walked in. The only thing that we do is to be careful and to check to make sure that we aren't being tailed." Huang Yan said seriously, "Let's not be too active tonight, I don't trust the streets after dark. Focus on doing one thing right tonight, and let's finish the rest tomorrow."
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
User avatar
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby Mr. Handy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:22 am

Image

"A woman might be able to pull that sort of thing off," says Holly, "though a wig would make the illusion more complete. Still, that wouldn't do anything for the rest of you."
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 31058
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby HelplessBystander » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:42 am

“It is as she says.” Huang Yan added, “It is an inconvienient truth that we are anything but an inconspicuous bunch. We will be remember by the people here, so...perhaps regrouping back at the hotel would be a charming idea.”
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
User avatar
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [IC - MEXICO] La Paz

Postby Overlord87 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 pm

OOC:   Continues here: viewtopic.php?f=352&t=6377  
User avatar
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:24 am

Previous

Return to Eternal Lies (Trail of Cthulhu)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest