Page 13 of 15

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:02 pm
by HelplessBystander
"Alright, well, we got what we want now, that's a good place to start." Parker said, smiling somewhat.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 pm
by Mr. Handy
Image

"She'll probably just assume she lost the keys while drunk," says Paula, "especially since she still has all her money and credit cards. Let's see if we can get these keys duplicated tomorrow so that we each have a copy."

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:50 am
by kabukiman
You sleep for some hours, and the next day, near 5 PM you get the copies.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:19 pm
by HelplessBystander
"We got the copies, how do you want us to infiltrate?"." Parker said, twirling the key within his hand like a new toy.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:37 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

"We've already been invited to take part in an experiment there," says Paula. "We''ll have a chance to reach our objective when they're not paying attention to us."

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:43 am
by HelplessBystander
"That sounds nice, we can have Paulus do surveillance duties and we'll head in." Parker nodded, this is going to work.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:48 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

"I thought all three of us were supposed to go in," says Paula.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:00 am
by HelplessBystander
"Well...Sure, we can do that." Parker said, having mis-remembered the plan somewhat.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:56 am
by kabukiman
Fast forward again: your contact gives you the hour you are supposed to appear (about 7 PM). You have your identifications to be able to enter the compound.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:46 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

"Well, let's go in," says Paula. "We play along with the experiment until the window of opportunity opens, then we make our way to that one lab of interest and let ourselves in with the key so we can poke around. We may also want to go to security office after that to wipe any evidence of our intrusion."

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:56 am
by kabukiman
OOC do you use a rent a car or a taxi to get there?

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:08 am
by HelplessBystander
OOC:   By taxi, it's more discreet.  

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 am
by Mr. Handy
Spoiler:
I think it's better if we have our own car, in case we have to make a quick getaway.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:43 am
by HelplessBystander
OOC:   I guess this makes sense too...  

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:17 am
by kabukiman
You arrive at the appointed time. The guard at the main gate look at you coldly, but get indifferent as soon as he sees the credentials. He tells you to enter the building and in the lobby speak to someone at the reception.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:45 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

Paula goes up to the reception desk, her credentials in hand. "Hi, we're here for the experiment," she says.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:25 am
by kabukiman
The women looks at the credential, takes a quick glance at you and then says: "Wait a minute, I'm sending someone to take you there". She makes a phone call and then she returns to he computer.
After 10 minutes a men in his middle 30 appears. He is short (1,60), have very thick glasses and walks with some difficulty (he seems to limp from his left leg).
"Hello, I'm the assistant of Dr. Carter. I'm taking you to his office".

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:03 pm
by Mr. Handy
Image

"Thank you," says Paula, following him. She easily towers over him. "What can you tell us about how the experiment will be run?" She observes their surroundings with care, familiarizing herself with the layout of the building.

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:15 am
by kabukiman
"I don't know, I'm not in this project and everything here is very compartmentalized. Mr Carter will give all the instructions you need. Actually I'm leaving in just a couple of minutes"

He takes you by the elevator. When it stops, he takes you to a door and knocks; a familiar voice answers:"Yes?"

Re: The broken egg

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:37 am
by HelplessBystander
"Hello there, we're here for the...experiment, and we're directed you from the front desk." Parker said cheerfully.