Wild dog

You are not alone in the war against the Mythos. The problem is, neither is the Mythos. A game heavily influenced by the X-files, investigation and conspiracies.

Moderator: kabukiman

Re: Wild dog

Postby ghill » Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Paulus rushes back to the kitchen and grabs a saucepan and lid before plcing it down beside the two of them

OOC:   Or anything else solid which he can cover, a pressure cooker would be brilliant.  


Paulus then takes a firm grip on Paula's leg and then starts to probe with the knife. Using the tip of the knife to drag the thing from Paula's leg he tries to drop it into the pan

Knife 65%
ghill rolled 1d100:
47


OOC:   Assuming things goes as he wants Paulus will slam the lid down on the thing, before he completes bandaging Paula  
User avatar
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm
Location: UK

Re: Wild dog

Postby kabukiman » Tue May 17, 2016 1:58 pm

Parker make a library roll and an archaeology roll.

Parker is happily reading the books, papers and watching the statue.
Paulus very carefully manages to retire the black thing (but Paula suffers an intense pain and loose another hp; after the thing has left her leg she sees a burn in her leg and a tiny hole, but not any black thing) and put it gently in a pan and then slam it. It has a not very healthy look, with half the matter in the pan and the other half in the cover. Paulus bandages Paula's leg, but then he sees some movement: the little black thing is trying to reunite itself and recover the consistency (still inside the pan).
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Porto/Portugal

Re: Wild dog

Postby ghill » Tue May 17, 2016 3:58 pm

Paulus swiftly finishes bandaging Paula's leg then slams the lid down on the pan hell then look to secure the pan somehow with a curtain cord or something similar. If he cant do that then hell simply cook the thing to death in the kitchen.

Telling the director to help Paula, he grabs his bag of bits and yells upstairs. "Hey upstairs you done? We need to go."
User avatar
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm
Location: UK

Re: Wild dog

Postby kabukiman » Tue May 17, 2016 4:15 pm

You tied the cover in the pan, and it seems to stay together (and you don't see any black thing trying to escape).
The director try to help Paula to get up.
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Porto/Portugal

Re: Wild dog

Postby Mr. Handy » Wed May 18, 2016 3:37 am

Image

Paula hauls her massive frame upright, her head nearly brushing the ceiling. "Thank you," she says. "Whatever that thing is, I'm glad it's out of me. Let's get moving." She picks up her things and follows Paulus.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 37721
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Wild dog

Postby drone232 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:25 pm

OOC:   Archeology is 1% and I roll a
drone232 rolled 1d100:
10
, Library Use is 50% and I roll
drone232 rolled 1d100:
81
 


Agent Parker can make nothing out of the odd little statue and the papers accomppanying it. He can, however, assume that they are in some way important and bundles them up into his jacket while rushing downstairs to join the other. Hopefully, everyone else will be able to find some use in them.
User avatar
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Alabama, U.S.A

Re: Wild dog

Postby kabukiman » Wed May 18, 2016 3:10 pm

You slowly move out of the house to the car.

OOC: Anything else you want to do? This scenario is practically finished.
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Porto/Portugal

Re: Wild dog

Postby Mr. Handy » Thu May 19, 2016 5:37 am

Spoiler:
I can't think of anything else, other than looking through the stuff we've taken. I'd also like to try First Aid to get back some of those HP I've lost, but if we're just about done, that's probably not necessary at this point.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 37721
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Wild dog

Postby ghill » Thu May 19, 2016 7:13 am

OOC:   Not in order.
1. Check with A cell as to what to do with the director.
2. Look at the book we found in the car as well as all the paperwork we found in the house.
3. Look at identifying the current locations of Alhireth-Othep and Cornelius Krammer with a view of conducting surveillance on them both, concentrating on the Arab who brought the initial research to the director.
4. Finally we need to go back to the woods and search for Souza and the slime see if there is evidence of either.  
User avatar
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm
Location: UK

Re: Wild dog

Postby kabukiman » Thu May 19, 2016 12:19 pm

You return to the woods. After some time, you locate the body; it is covered by a black slime, and it seems that it has been burned with acid. You don't find the black creature. The books and papers will be examined latter (I'l tell you what you will discovered latter).
The scientists: same above
About the director: cell A tells you that they will see if he can be used to get more information (another cell will do that).
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Porto/Portugal

Re: Wild dog

Postby drone232 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:34 pm

OOC:   Can we roll to gain information on the soime covering the body or use medical rolls to gain further information about our blobby adversary.  
User avatar
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Alabama, U.S.A

Re: Wild dog

Postby kabukiman » Thu May 19, 2016 3:15 pm

OOC: You can, but remember that without a lab, the information is very limited...
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Porto/Portugal

Re: Wild dog

Postby ghill » Fri May 20, 2016 9:55 am

OOC:   I would assume we take a sample of the black slime to send back to "A cell" along with the active black blob we have in the container. Is there any evidence the large black blob Paula and Paulus saw travelled from this point? In which case we'll need to track it down, but not without getting a load of petrol and some flares or something else with which will dependable light it.  
Last edited by ghill on Tue May 24, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm
Location: UK

Re: Wild dog

Postby kabukiman » Fri May 20, 2016 9:50 pm

OOC: It won't be a problem to transport those things in a plane. As long as you don't carry drugs or weapons, you should be ok with the portuguese police :D

You don't find any trace of the black thing (only the slime in the body).
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Porto/Portugal

Re: Wild dog

Postby Mr. Handy » Sat May 21, 2016 3:50 am

Spoiler:
Well, we still have the thing that was in my leg. That should be interesting to look at in a lab, as long as the proper precautions are taken.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 37721
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Wild dog

Postby ghill » Fri May 27, 2016 6:40 am

OOC:   OK, so we arrange for the director to be handed off to whomever A cell tells us for a proper interrogation and debrief and potentially a 9mm retirement plan. We dump the guns in the sea. Package the books, papers and statue up securely in our luggage and book separate flights back to the USA. confirmed with A cell first the next steps. I suggest we arrange with A cell for the safe transport of the blob to wherever they want it sent, assuming. they don't just want us to burn it.  
User avatar
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm
Location: UK

Re: Wild dog

Postby drone232 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:29 pm

OOC:   How long will it take to get all the information back from the cells we are sending our evidence and hostage to? Also, when do we go after Souza and how do we find him from here (I'm guessing the papers would give us a clue).  
User avatar
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Alabama, U.S.A

Re: Wild dog

Postby kabukiman » Fri May 27, 2016 4:54 pm

OOC: Souza was the young man that the thing killed. And after you inform cell A, it shouldn't take more than one hour to receive an answer.
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Porto/Portugal

Re: Wild dog

Postby Mr. Handy » Sat May 28, 2016 2:50 am

Spoiler:
We should probably look at me in a lab too, just to make sure it didn't infect me with something.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 37721
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Wild dog

Postby kabukiman » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Cell A answers some time latter. They said another team would be send 6 hours latter to get the director for now and the little black thing... You received orders to return and write reports about the unfortunate "accident" with the dog (that the country has some relaxed laws that allowed the situation). But all the normal stuff (books, statue) you can bring with you.

OOC: The scenario is finished, Unless you want to do something, I'll fast forward so you may know what is discovered some time latter.
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Porto/Portugal

PreviousNext

Return to Delta Green- Cell P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests