Page 1 of 6

IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:10 am
by Mr. Handy
Image

Dunwich Beach - Dunwich, England
2:35 PM - Thursday, September 5, 1985

Leonek drove down the street to the phone booth, where Raymond and Salem squeezed into the vehicle. With it now fully loaded, he turned around and drove back to the beach. Luckily the Land Rover had four-wheel drive, so it had no problem going over the sandy, rocky surface. Leonek made his way back down the beach and pulled up past Horsham's shack, close to where the land came to an end at the base of the cliffs. The small boat was right where they had left it.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:36 pm
by DrPeterson
"We should takes some paddles from the shack. And if Horsham is in, we should try to subdue him, but allow him the chance to get away. If he's innocent, he'll run to the police and that should attract sufficient attention from the fishmen. If he's with them, he'll put all those bad guys on our tail, giving the other a chance to liberate Dr. Kirby. Well, that's what I'd suggest anyway..."

Leonek stops the engine and shifts in his seat, his drying underwear causing him some discomfort, although Elizabeth's presence seems to be more unnerving.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:59 pm
by aine
Image

Tobias sees Leonek shifting uncomfortably and is reminded, "Gee, I feel almost naked without a weapon; are we really going in empty handed?"

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:25 am
by DetectiveSocks
"Anything you don't have you can find in the field. Anything you can't find you didn't need anyway," as Salem looks towards Tobias in a reassuring manner.

Salem adds to Leonek's statement, "Don't forget about lifejackets!"

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:06 am
by MikeTheMoose
Chad tries to reassure Tobias. "Don't worry old boy. I've still got my trusty Luger, so not totally empty handed."

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 am
by DetectiveSocks
Salem raises an eyebrow, "A Luger? That's quite the antique you're handling there. I hear they run for quite a bit of cash these days, especially after the Second World War." Salem rummages around in his satchel and hands two 9mm magazines to Chad, "I imagine you must've paid an arm and a leg for it," Salem closely studies Chad's scars, "...And your face as well," Salem gives a timid smile, as he jumps out the cramped car and move towards Horsham's shack.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm
by aine
Tobias barely disguises his disgust, "Bloody hell, what an organisation." He mutters, but only Lucius and Story, sitting next to him, overhear. He awaits his turn and then jumps down onto the sand.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:41 am
by jaysun81
Story merely smiles at Tobias and patiently awaits his turn to exit the vehicle. His thoughts dwell on the violence that is sure to occur in the moments to come.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 am
by Mr. Handy
One by one, the group emerged from the Land Rover.
Spoiler:
The magazines don't fit the Luger, but the bullets could be extracted manually and loaded into an empty Luger magazine (if it becomes empty). Everyone approaching the shack may roll Listen.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm
by DrPeterson
Leonek leaves the engine running and gets out of the car, making towards the shack.
Spoiler:
[dice]0[/dice]

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:25 pm
by Mr. Handy
Spoiler:
[b]Leonek[/b] could hear someone moving around inside the shack.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:37 pm
by DetectiveSocks
Spoiler:
[dice]0[/dice]
Spoiler:
InvisibleCastle is down :[

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:50 am
by jaysun81
Story walks over to the shack with the others.
Spoiler:
[dice]0[/dice]

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:16 am
by Mr. Handy
Spoiler:
[b]Story[/b] could hear someone moving around inside the shack. From the sound of the footsteps, whoever it was walked with a shuffling gait.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:01 am
by DrPeterson
Leonek slowed down, signalling to the others that there was one individual in the shack. He then proceeded to make a gun with his hands, quietly suggesting the people with the guns go inside.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:08 am
by aine
Tobias shrugs and falls to the back of the group. He scans the surrounding area and the sea.
Spoiler:
Listen = 53 Spot Hidden = 64 (fails) (I used D&Moody but haven't learnt how to get the links for the rolls yet, sorry)

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 am
by yockenthwaite
Elizabeth walks with the others, and seeing Leonek's signal makes sure that she is really quiet. She looks around for any sign of life, or anyone watching or following them.
Spoiler:
Trying Listen roll (stat 34%) [dice]0[/dice]

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:52 pm
by Thorn
Brook also proceeds with caution as Leonek signals.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:40 pm
by DetectiveSocks
Salem follows Leonek's lead, however, as he crouches down to stay alert, a stabbing pain spreads in his upper body from the drowning incident, and leaves Salem uncomfortable.

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:42 pm
by MikeTheMoose
Spoiler:
IC is down, you'll have to trust me. (Rummages through mansions of madness to find his ten sided die. ) 69 fail
After taking the extra magazines Chad follows the others out of the Rover. After freeing himself from the crowded vehicle he once again readies his pistol. He looks at the shack briefly sizing up the geography and architecture to determine how best to make a tactical approach that would accomplish their goals. The resident may be disposed to flee, then again maybe not. They needed not to suffer casualties over the simple.
Spoiler:
I'm having a hard time visualizing our approach. Can I get a scene description? I don't remember ever coming here