IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Elliot and Valerie Soames set out to rescue Dr. Kirby, while Salem and Raymond MacIntyre remain on the beach and the rest of the UNIT team helps Story and his companions recover the TARDIS.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

User avatar
MikeTheMoose
Acolyte
Acolyte
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 3:57 am
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by MikeTheMoose »

Spoiler:
spot hidden (45) [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4332606/]18 success[/url]
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Posts: 40286
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Spoiler:
Though [b]Horsham[/b] held his hands with his palms forward, [b]Chad[/b] had managed to get a glimpse at their backs. He had slightly scaly skin and webbed fingers.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by jaysun81 »

Spoiler:
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4332790/]Spot Hidden - 28% (1d100=19)[/url]
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
- All things tabletop gaming -
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Posts: 40286
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Spoiler:
Though [b]Horsham[/b] held his hands with his palms forward,[b]Story[/b] had managed to get a glimpse at their backs. He had slightly scaly skin and webbed fingers. [spoiler][b]Story[/b], please roll Sanity. Sanity loss is 0/1d4.[/spoiler]
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
User avatar
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by jaysun81 »

Spoiler:
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4332831/]Sanity - 82% (1d100=31)[/url]
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
- All things tabletop gaming -
User avatar
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by DetectiveSocks »

Salem quickly grabs some rope from the shack, and proceeds to tie Horsham's hands behind his back, "Seems they're all eager to catch big game."
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Posts: 40286
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Horsham offered no resistance as Salem tied him up. "You'll never get away with this!" he protested.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by DrPeterson »

"Quickly, into the boat!"

Leonek put the paddles into the boat and started pushing it out into the surf.

"We don't have much time."
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Posts: 792
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by Thorn »

Brook rises from her hiding place, and hurries to the boat, grimacing a little when she feels the water splash into her boots. Perhaps it would be better to take them off. She climbs into the boat and waits for the others.
User avatar
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by DetectiveSocks »

"Wait! What are we going to do with him?!" As Salem finds a post or a chair to tie Horsham up into.
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by DrPeterson »

"Just dump him in his shack so he can't warn anyone about us storming the cave and freeing the TARDIS!"


Leonek makes sure the last part of his sentence is pronounced loud and clear.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
User avatar
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Posts: 40286
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Salem tied Horsham to a post inside the main room of the shop.

The boat that Leonek had was a small one, with room for only two people, as were most of the other upended boats in front of the store. There were also two larger boats, capable of holding four, or five in a pinch. No one boat was big enough for everyone.
Spoiler:
[b]Leonek[/b] and [b]Salem[/b], please roll Idea.
Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by DrPeterson »

Spoiler:
[dice]0[/dice]
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
User avatar
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:52 pm
Location: Bristol, England
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by aine »

Once Horsham is tied up, Tobias relaxes and looks around. He grimaces at the stench of rotting fish coming from the trash cans and then wonders if it is actually just fish inside. He steels himself, takes a deep breath and lifts the first lid for a look.
User avatar
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by DetectiveSocks »

Salem hastily looks around for a rag or a cloth to wrap around Horsham's mouth.
Spoiler:
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4335778/]Success 79%[/url]
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
User avatar
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by jaysun81 »

Story though interested in what he noticed about Horsham chose to ignore it for the time being and proceeded to follow the others to the boats.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
- All things tabletop gaming -
User avatar
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 1450
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:01 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth heads towards the boats too.
User avatar
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by jaysun81 »

On second thought Story spins around heading for the shack and says, "Wait! Perhaps we should bring him with us. After all, he appears to be mutated and possibily connected to the creatures in the water. Taking him along will provide a hostage that could be traded for the TARDIS. If it came to that. Besides with or without him we are going to be attacked, and he might know a quicker route.".
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
- All things tabletop gaming -
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek's frowns worriedly and speaks up, his accent showing his obvious agitation.

"No no, that is bad idea! Ve have to svim underwater for a qvuite a stretch. Ve cjan't drag him along!"


He gets out of the boat again, looking rather silly in his undies with the knife strapped to his shin.

"If you vant to use him as hostage, people vill need to stay behind to guard him. If ve take him in the boat, they vill topple it from under the water and he will be free again!"
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
User avatar
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: IC-Ep 3-Fury From the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by jaysun81 »

Story stops and looks at Leonek and says, "Somethings not right! We've got a mutated human, and you're louding proclaiming where we're going as if you want this half-man, or perhaps someone else, to know exactly where we're going and what we're after. Not to mention the fact that you wish to leave him in the shack for someone to find him, assuming he doesn't just free himself first."

Story runs his hand through his hair before saying, "Perhaps it's best to leave someone behind."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
- All things tabletop gaming -
Locked

Return to “Episode 3”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest