Luke and Felix

Moderator: kabukiman

User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

Luke nods, "I appreciate your willingness to help, but I think we need to move quickly if we're to get our man back. Thanks for your advice. If there is anything you'd like to add that might help us out, I'd appreciate hearing it."
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

-I don't know much, I'm sorry, just kill some of those bastards!
You can see he really hate the Insmmouth folk.
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

Luke ponders this for a moment. "Say, you wouldn't want to help out, would you? We might be able to use a helping hand. I am not asking much, only that you light a fire at a certain time at one of those buildings that is about to collapse anyway. This might distract the fishheads and allow us to get our man out."
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

-No way I'm going there. There is always people watching, and as soon I put my feet there, they would know somehow. Since I'm living here, it wouldn't take some time until they would appear here, and I have a family to care.
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

Luke nods. "Well, I appreciate your honesty. We'll be moving along. But we may be heading back this way tomorrow night. IF you can keep a light out for us, we might need to duck in here quickly, but we won't if we got trouble on us. Good nght then."

With that Luke and Felix continue on their way.
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

He nods.
-A light I shall have then, and God help you against them!
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

Luke nods and continues.

OCC- I assume we have enough time to get to the boat, make arrangements and return- perhaps time to sleep as well?
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

OOC, It depends at what time you want to leave. It's about 6 pm now.
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

OCC- ok, so we think the sacrifice will happen tomorrow. How long does it take to get from the boat to the Innsmouth?
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: It would take less than 20 minutes.
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

Before reaching the harbor, Luke and Felix check to see if they are being followed. If not, they proceed to the harbor.

Luke and Felix will begin to gather supplies. Ropes, chains, tools, if they need to pull down a door. Explosives and ammunition if they need to blow up something. Luke takes a wireless radio set, but they agree to maintain radio silence so as to keep the location of the boat secret. They discuss their plans with Karl, informing the man to have the boat ready to leave at a moments notice. Luke takes a flare gun with yellow flares. "I'll shoot one of these up when we are coming back here if I can, just to give you notice. IF we fire red, it means that everything is fucked and you need to get out. We'll catch up in Boston. Otherwise, wait for us about 72 hours. If you don't hear from us by then, we're dead."

Felix and Luke consider their weapons- shotguns and thompsons would probably be best. Felix will favor a scoped Enfield and a pistol. An extra shotgun, a tommygun and a few hundred rounds of ammunition, in case things get nasty. Karl keeps a shotgun handy on the boat. Luke asks Karl to prepare molotov cocktails from gasoline and various jellies with fuses. Given their experience as mercenaries, this shouldn't be difficult. Once they are ready, the three men rest, with one man watching as the others sleep. By midnight, they should be ready to return to Innsmouth.

Felix, Luke and Karl consider this plan. "We can't trust the local Innsmouth cops, so we're on our own. We might be breaking up a big religious event, so we can expect lots of hostility. If there is to be bloodshed, we'll head south, to New York and from there, go overland back to Canada as I think the local coast guard will be watching for us. That said, lets keep this low key. We're there to get our person and leave. If we can get Miguel out quietly, great. If not, we'll burn the damn town to hell."
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: Sorry, no cocktail molotov, they weren't invented yet. But I will let you have a couple of handgrenades.
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

OCC- damn! But I know that they did use a primative form of Napalm in World War 1 in flamethrowers. I am trying to bring some kind of an incendiary device to potentially light a building afire in Innsmouth. Wouldn't one of these guys, given their backgrounds, know how to make such a device? It might just be as simple as throw a keroscene lantern into a building. Also, do we have enough time for Karl to do a quick inspection of the truck (and thus avoid potential breakdown).
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: I had agreed with the cocktail molotov, but I think that using a keroscene lantern is actually more realistic.
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

OCC. Ok, we'll go that way then. We can get Karl to do maintenance on the truck before we leave- thus assure no breakdowns on the road.
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: mechanical roll please then.
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

In a couple of minutes Karl fixes some minor issues, nothing of serious.
User avatar
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Posts: 4570
Registered for: 15 years 5 months
15
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by welsh »

OCC- sorry for being a poor player of late.

IC - When ready, Luke and Felix get back in the truck with their supplies to return to Innsmouth.
http://www.nma-fallout.com
Image

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
User avatar
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Posts: 6280
Registered for: 14 years 1 month
14
Location: Porto/Portugal
Contact:

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

After some time, you back at Innsmouth.
Post Reply

Return to “Innsmouth”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests