OOC: Chat

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: OOC: Chat

Post by amarriner »

Yeah I figured I'd get you guys over to the Historical Society as it seemed like that was the direction you were headed, but just wanted to wait a little in case anything else came up. I don't like to make assumptions for the players. And, as zeilonobrody said, I'm not around on weekends. I'm in the midst of getting another post up for the Society. Should be up in a hour or so.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by zielonobrody »

Yo amarriner! Yo' turn :)
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Unexpected ISP issues this week. My access is spotty. I'll post as soon as I can and as often as I can, but please be patient with me this week. Sorry!!!
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

My apologies for last week. Should be back on track!
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Dear colleagues,

I didn’t abandon you, and I’ll never do, not on my own will. But I went through a series of “happenings” (some goods, other not so good) that prevent me from enter the game.

First, I had serious internet problems; I was without internet for a week. Unfortunately I don’t have other options, so I have to “live” with this one.

Then, because of this, I had to anticipate my work trip, because I need the internet to work and I spent more time there that I had expected. And although I have internet access there, I can’t enter the site. Not even my private e-mails I was able to access. New job, new conditions. We have to adapt.

When I came back, I got an infection, probably because of the last illness I had and it wasn’t well cured. I’m still doing some exams to search the cause of my problem. And because of that I don’t know when I’ll be able to dedicate time to the games, because I still have to work. I hope it’ll be very soon because I miss the games so much.

Hope to be back soon,
Laura
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Hope you get better soon, Miss Scarlet, and that your situation in general settles down. Good luck! I'm sure the game will be here for you when you get back. Wouldn't want Albert to miss out on the fun. :twisted:
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Samuel »

Happy to hear from you Miss Scarlet! I think the three of us still onboard are about to get somewhere, we have some real clues to follow up on, at least if someone can take away my character's skepticism. :D Hope you can join us soon, wouldn't want you to miss out on the carnage!

-Samuel
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years

Post by TakeSolo »

So when's the next thread opening? :)
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Actually, I was going to post today asking what you guys wanted to do. I posted about the picture, but no one really responded to it, so I'm not sure what the characters want to do. :)
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

I think we were all set to go to the Sanitarium and talk to/about the old man. After that, perhaps one more look at the bridge, if time allows.
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

Sounds okay to me, and I definitely want to check the bridge out after we hit up the sanitarium. The plot thickens! :twisted:
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

Sanitarium thread please :)
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Folks--I will be away on vacation starting this Friday and through the following week. I won't have internet access at all so I won't be able to post (I might be able to post Friday before I leave). I'll be back on the 18th. Sorry for the delay!
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

We should still have enough time to see the bridge. Donald had an idea(which he will soon share with the other investigators) that maybe it would be a good idea to grab a shovel and enlarge the grave that the man was found in. maybe some clue will arise? Other than that I think we should visit the bridge once again and go to sleep.
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

Sounds good, Gregory will go along with doing something practical (shoveling), and maybe something impractical will pop up as well.....
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

I don't know what to do next....I want to say something to the old man but I wouldn't know what. What about checking out the bridge again? My photos don't seem to match up with what you guys saw. And we haven't seen this symbol the article speaks of. Maybe we should go take a closer look.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

let's go see the bridge first then. we can go up to it from two sides, the campsite side and the other side. Is it possible for us to get to the other side by car?
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

Sounds good to me, I hope everyone didn't just disappear...:( things are starting to get good
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

Not disappeared, just waiting for the next scene.

BTW, I will be in (of all places) Bakersfield next week. I'm cleaning up/out my uncle Bill's place (passed away at 93, was still driving until last winter), and there is no phone service at the house currently (let alone DSL or better). I'm hoping to "borrow" a neighbor's wireless, assuming there is any around, or at the worst find a hot spot near by. I haven't been there in years, so please keep moving on or NPC me for the next week if I can't keep current.
I'm sure all will be well, but just in case....
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

I'm going on vacation on saturday for 1,5 weeks, so let's play till friday and take 5.

Return to “The Condemned”