NOR - Carson, Leroy

Moderator: Laraqua

Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Re: NOR - Carson, Leroy, Joel, Louie

Post by Piano man »

Louie makes his way up the stairs after Joel looking a little panicy.

Hey wait up. Let's get out of this hospital. I had a car in the parking lot. Don't know if it's still there, but we could look. Carson do you have a car? Come on guys get out of that room.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
paradys
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by paradys »

"Yeah lets move" says Leroy "before we fall asleep and up back in lala land."

He shivers and looks around curiously before following the others up the stairs.
meh woman ca gimme no alibi
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by OathinBlood »

"I have a rental. It's in the parking lot." says Carson, following the strangely sluggish others up the stairs.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie sees Leroy shiver, and moves closer to speak candidly.

Did you just see something too, or am I going loopy. I think it's important that we tell eachother when we see things even if we feel crazy. I saw our shadows, but they weren't normal. It looked like we were being electicuted. That's enough for me to want to get out of here as fast as I can.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

ooc: Does Joel hear this too?
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

occ. sorry about that. Louie is not whispering so Joel would hear it.
paradys
Keeper
Keeper

Post by paradys »

"Electrocuted?" says Leroy anxiously. "I didnt see nuthin but I felt...someone breathing against my neck, fingers in my hair." His voice becomes sleepy and his eyes glaze over dreamily. "Your right, we should get out of here, this place has bad frinkin karma man. I will not tarry in the place of past nightmares" He giggles again.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

As a wave of exhaustion comes over Louie he realizes that he's not up to a road trip.

Hey guys you're going to have to leave me behind. I'm just not up for any travel. I think I'll go find Dr. Sutcliffe and get some answers. Maybe I'll get some sleep too. Carson do you have a cell phone. Give me the number. If I figure anything out I'll call you and let you know.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Joel said, "I felt like there was some sort of earthquake ... like a train was passing overhead or something... and that hissing sound. I swear, we're breathing something bad in. Let's get out of this building..." he looked at Louie, "all of us. Stay here and you're good as dead... again."

Joel wasted no more time, he ran out to the parking lot as fast as his legs would carry him. "Where's your car, Carson?" He called back over his shoulder.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie pats Joel on the shoulder. I'd love to come with you, but I fear that if I did right now that I would be placing everyone's life in danger. You'll stand a better chance without me, and I won't be responsible for anyone getting hurt. I'm pretty sure they are going to be watching the exits to try and keep us from leaving. I'll run interferance and try to give you guys time to get out.
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper

Post by OathinBlood »

"It's the white Toyota beside the doctor's parking lots. Let's go." says Carson slowly. He seems wary of the others.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Piano man »

Louie heads up the stairs and turns around to say good bye.

I know it doesn't make sense to you that I'm going to stay, but there is nothing out there for me. I can probably help more people staying where I am. You guys go, and if I find anything out I will call you.

Louie pulls out a pen and piece of paper and writes down Jill's phone number then hands it to Leroy.

This is Jill's phone number. If you find out any info call her and let her know.

With that Louie heads back up stairs in search of Dr. Sutcliffe.
paradys
Keeper
Keeper

Post by paradys »

Leroy takes Jills number and slips it in his pocket.

"Okay Carson my old mucker, lets get the car. I call shotgun! And if anyone sees a telephone give me a shout. I want to phone home, get an idea of whats going on out there"
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper

Post by OathinBlood »

Carson nods goodbye to Louie, then heads out to the parking lot with Leroy, remaining silent.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Joel tags closely behind... eager to distance himself from Horror Hospital.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Through the double glass doors of Accident & Emergency, the car park seems more than ordinary, with bright fluffy clouds trailing across an almost impossibly bright blue sky. The car park, as per usual, was full but as none of the three were looking for a park, that was hardly a problem.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper

Post by OathinBlood »

Carson stops, turning to Leroy.

"Leroy...tell me what the hell's going on. I didn't, still don't, know what the hell you guys were talking about back there. Tell me what happened in your coma. Tell me what you saw in the basement, about the cult and the temple and the observatory and all that shit. I'm clueless. All I know is that after we sealed ourselves in the dispensary, I turned into some kind of zombie and was shot. I suspect that that was when I woke up, which is why I wasn't in a coma like the rest of you."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Joel stated, "Yeah, how about we fill you in on the way?" He was looking around for Carson's car... ready to put some distance between him and the hospital. Once they found it, he happily occupied the back seat, shoving over whatever might have been on the seat, and ignoring any trash that he might have been stomping on. "Boy, I really need to find some new clothes. Something that fits."

It was an interesting prognosis of Carson's ... "So you think the horror we lived through was just some sort of mass coma dream, and you were brought out of it when you were killed, huh? Interesting concept. So we all fell into a coma as soon as the Ash hit?" He considered it and shrugged... "I guess it's plausible, even if it's never been heard of before. Mass Hallucinations are one thing. Mass dreaming is nothing I've seen documented anywhere."

He considered another option, "Of course, this could be a dream too, and maybe one of you or I am the only real person in this whole place that truly exists. Well, if that were the case, my money's not on Carson. There was a portion where Carson wasn't present in my recollection."
paradys
Keeper
Keeper

Post by paradys »

"Temple...cult, I dont know, that must have been something Louis saw." Leroy leans against the bonnet of the car looking pained and tired. "Maybe we've got this all wrong, I don't think i've been thinking straight. All I know is I just got out of a three year coma and i still havent seen my kid or anyone i used to know. I have to...I have to sort this out."

Seeing a phone booth in the corner of the carpark, Leroy pushes himself away from the bonnet of the car and starts to weave his way unsteadily through the parked vehicles.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

As Leroy leans against the glass of the pay phone to take a moment's breather before reaching for the receiver, the telephone starts to ring.

The car, at least, seems normal, however, the observatory is all the way over on the south-west coast of Britain so it will certainly be a long drive they have ahead of them.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Chapter Two”