Ch.8.1 Our Lady of the Lake (William)

The voice on the phone said, "I understand that you are a friend of my son, James. He has gone missing. I require your assistance in bringing him home again...”

A university student has gone missing. Can his friends find out what has happened to James Frazer in 1920s Massachusetts?

Moderator: Philulhu

Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: Ch.8.1 Our Lady of the Lake (William)

Post by Philulhu »

Sheriff Digne watched William carefully and shook his head. ”You went to Baton Rouge today and spoke to the Desk Sargeant, didn’t you?” he asked. ”He mentioned a group of people going down to Terrebonne parish to try to find a missing person.”

”I live down that way so I want to know if something strange is happening on my doorstep. We’ll take a look for this friend of yours and see what we can find, OK?”
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yes, that was us," says William. "Thank you, Sheriff. Let's go."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Philulhu »

The rest of the journey was conducted in silence, broken only by the Sheriff’s coughing and the occasional rubbing of his arm where William had seen the strange mark.
OOC,I’ll bring you back to the main thread shortly. I just need to see what everyone else does overnight.
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Philulhu »

Wiiliam’s eyes had closed with the rocking of the police car but he was jerked awake as the car turned sharply onto the drive leading down to the hotel.

The car’s headlamps illuminated the front of the house as the Sheriff guided it down the drive. He looked more ill than he had earlier in the evening, but he brought the car to a careful stop and said, ”Here you are Mr. Preston. This is the place you were talking about.”
OOC,Unless there is anything else you wish to do with the Sheriff, you can re-join the main thread.

Return to “Servants of the Lake”