Chapter 4: Findings

A friend of the investigators stands accused of the murder of her husband, due to insanity. It is up to the companions to find out what drove her to commit this terrible deed.

Moderator: HoneyDog

HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 6 months

Re: Chapter 4: Findings

Post by HoneyDog »

OOC,Harden provided Elizabeth's number, so you can give her a call and see if you want.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"We could telephone her first," says Alice, "but which of us should do the talking? I might be better at getting through to her, but Isadora knows her sister better than I do."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Post by evil_scientist »

Isadora Carmichael

"Yes, probably I'm the one who should do it," Isadora agrees, and looks for a phone to use.

If she gets through to Elizabeth, she says the following:

"Hello? This is Isadora Carmichael speaking. I'm sorry to disturb you in such a time... And I'm very-very sorry about the demise of your brother. I'm a friend of Margaret. I still cannot wrap my head around this whole tragedy..."
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
HoneyDog
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 6 months

Post by HoneyDog »

“Yes, Margaret told me about you” says Elizabeth.

She is happy for the companions to talk to her about what happened. “I need to make sense of it” she says, “and I’m certainly not talking to the press.”

She invites them to come to her temporary address at Margaret’s parents’ house at 6pm on Friday evening, although they are not to bother the old couple. “They’re in shock, poor things” Elizabeth says.
OOC,I will start a new thread for Elizabeth tomorrow.
evil_scientist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 5 months

Post by evil_scientist »

Isadora Carmichael

"Thank you."

Isadora writes down the address and the time.
HoneyDog wrote:She invites them to come to her temporary address at Margaret’s parents’ house at 6pm on Friday evening, although they are not to bother the old couple. “They’re in shock, poor things” Elizabeth says.
"Yes, of course, we will be very delicate and discrete!"

After saying goodbye, she heads back to her companions.

"Elizabeth will talk to us Friday evening. I think she will be open, but don't mention any official inquiries or press: we are there for Margaret, as private persons. Which, luckily, happens to be true..."
"I feel as if my soul would be torn out of my body," she gasped. "I am being drawn into a whirlpool. What is happening? What does it mean?" - The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yes, she must want answers as much as we do," says Alice. "We'll go talk to her on Friday."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “The Bosworth House”