IC-Ep 2-Questions and Answers(Everyone else)

The Mi-Go capture Lt. Colonel Bruce, while Juliette Desjardins captures one of the Mi-Go and brings it back to Styx Base.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

IC-Ep 2-Questions and Answers(Everyone else)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Brig - Styx Base, Pluto
0655 GMT - Tuesday, August 9, 2112

Private Alison Silver sat at her station in the antechamber, watching the monitors showing various parts of the base and the cells where the strangers had been locked up. In the cell block corridor, Sergeant Kohl was standing at the intercom, waiting for Lt. Colleen Rose to get back to him after he had asked her to get in touch with his commanding officer, Lt. Colonel Howard Bruce. Captain Karin Bauer had completed her examination of Lucius Verres in his cell, which Private Robert MacCrimmon had just opened so that he could let her out. She still needed to examine the two young women, Brook Davies and Elizabeth Young, who sat dejected in their own cells, and Story was locked in his cell as well.

"Can I get you something to eat or drink?" Robert asked Lucius.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Re: IC-Ep 2-Questions and Answers(Everyone else)

Post by aine »

"Thank you Private, and thank you for sorting out some food and drink for everybody. Could you please let me in to one of the ladies' cells please?" Karin rubs her eyes as she comes out into the passageway and jots a few notes down on her notepad while she waits.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yes, ma'am," said Robert. He opened Brook's cell door, which was in the same cell block.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by Thorn »

Brook looks up as her door opens yet again. "You have got to be kidding me...You know, this would all go a lot faster if you just put us all in the same room and talked to us like normal people, in stead of all this opening and shutting of doors. What is it now?"
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

To Captain Bauer as she left, Lucius said, "Yes, they did take my dagger. I believe Sergeant Kohl said he would safeguard it for me. Like I said, it is the only thing I still retain that is a piece of 'home'. Thanks."

As Robert asked him about food and drink, Lucius nodded, "Yes, a little of both would be most appreciated." He sat down on the hard, metal bed and looked around the room some more.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Anything in particular you want?" asked Robert. "I can't promise we'll have it, but I'll try to get you something close if we don't."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Karin smiles wryly as she enters Brook's cell carrying a black bag. "Well it stops you getting too bored sitting here on your own. Not much fun though I agree. I'm Karin Bauer, medical officer on the station. Now I know you are fit and healthy but I have to go through the procedure of checking to keep the boss happy. Are you happy to oblige?"
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

"I haven't been happy since I got to this stupid planet. I've been handcuffed like some street rat, humiliated and locked in a tiny metal cell with not so much as a blanket or a magazine or anything. And people keep telling us how sorry they are, but your meanie colonel has given orders. Well, tell me this. Is that what you'll say when he tells you to kill us cause you can't support this many people? That you're sorry? But sure, go ahead. Seems we got no rights here." Brook sits back on the slab, glaring.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"There's six incoming unidentified blips converging on Bruce." Lt. Colleen Rose replied to Heinrich Kohl on the intercom.
OOC,[b]Karin[/b], you may roll Medicine and Psychology.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dr. Bloodworth
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Post by Dr. Bloodworth »

"Lieutenant-Colonel!" shouts Heinrich, painfully aware he's helpless to do anything from here. "Rose, is there anyone down there who can see exactly what's going on?" While waiting for an answer, he rushes down the corridor to Story's cell. "It seems something's come up. Follow me," and while in the corridor, "There may have been another encounter with these aliens, and I'm not certain that they're peaceful. They seem to be attacking the Lieutenant-Colonel as we speak. I'm waiting for word from someone on the ground who knows exactly what's going on, and maybe we can get a description of these things, see if you can identify them."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Distracted a little by the disembodied voices (if he hears the intercom as well), he tells Robert, "Bread, cheese, fruit.... water... I'm pretty easy to please."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Handy,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3234949/]1d100=59, 1d100=8 medicine (70) psychology (30)Do we hear the intercom at all?[/url]
Karin sets up her equipment, fixes a band onto Brook's wrist and watches the scan. "So if you weren't stuck in a tiny metal cell on a god-forsaken planet what would you rather be doing now? And I'm afraid that's men for you: give the orders and then rush off on some totally different tangent."
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

Brook looks at the doctor, then smiles wryly. "Nice bedside manners. I guess I'd rather be doing just about anything else than this, but the plan was to go sightseeing..." Karin might get the feeling Brook is putting on a tough face to hide the fact she's really scared.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

Story stands and follows after Heinrich. "Let's hope it is not an attack."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth has heard the voices outside, and sees Story get ready to leave. She wonders what exactly is going on, and gets slowly to her feet.
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

OOC,Well I rolled psychology okay so I'll read it as Brook suggested.
Karin stares intently at Brook as she listens to the voices outside. "What are you really thinking Brook? Do you know something I don't? Tell me; this could be very important."
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

Brook looks at dr. Bauer, raising her eyebrows a little. "I'm sure I know plenty you don't. And vice versa. What I don't know is just what will happen to us here. The colonel, or lieutenant colonel or whatever, wasn't too friendly...I'm thinking he might decide the station can't provide for four extra people, and that we'll have to take a walk out an air lock or something, unless you just leave us in here and conveniently forget about us. And all the sorries in the world won't do squat for us then..."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Karin packs up her equipment. "The most likely thing to happen is that the station staff will decide you are all 'mostly harmless' which will be reported to the Lieutenant colonel and you'll be invited to step into your transporter and told to get out of here and go sight-see somewhere else. Not that you aren't all pleasant people and I'd like to get to know you all a bit better; it's just that this is a military facility and everyone's got a lot of work to do. There is absolutely no chance of you being shot or 'airlocked' unless you attack the station. And you don't strike me as those sort of people. As soon as I've seen the other woman I'll forward a short report to that effect. Now if you don't know anything at all about what is going on outside I'm going to check up on your friend."
Karin bangs on the door to be let out, hoping there is still someone on guard in the corridor.
Thorn
Adept
Adept

Post by Thorn »

"What do you mean, what's going on outside?" Brook asks. "Trouble? Maybe that's why we're here..." she mutters to herself.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Lieutenant Colonel Bruce is hit!" yelled Lt. Hu from the intercom. "They fired some sort of blue... THING at him. He seems to be alive, but isn't moving!"

"Right, I'll be off then," said Robert MacCrimmon. He closed the door to Lucius's cell, then let Karin out of Brook's cell. "I'll take you to Miss Young now, ma'am," he said. "She's in the other cell block."

Sergeant Heinrich Kohl led Story back to the antechamber, where Private Alison Silver sat at the console watching the monitors. "What's going on, Sergeant?" she asked, concerned.
OOC,Everyone is shouting, so you can all hear the intercom just fine.
Karin Bauer,[b]Brook[/b] seemed healthy mentally. While she wasn't hurt, she wasn't in the greatest physical shape either. She looked like she got exercise, but she seemed to have some unhealthy habits. Probably too much junk food. She reminded [b]Karin[/b] a lot of [b]George Bond[/b] in that respect. [b]Brook[/b] was clearly upset about locked up, and [b]Karin[/b] sensed that this wasn't the first time she had been imprisoned.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Episode 2”