Page 1 of 1

The Deep (Tornuaq and Yuralria)

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:58 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Tornuaq sinks slowly in the freezing waters of the arctic lake, a dull smile on his face. He hears the Viking call out to him from above the ice but his determination to keep the knife from the invaders and that cursed blue skinned abomination, kept him calm and at peace with his fate.

His vision quickly blurred in the freezing waters. A dark shape slowly snaked towards him, his claws spread wide in predatory fashion. He knew it was one of those black scaled monsters. The Qallupilluk... The Child Snatchers... The Dorset tribe of Inuit hunters had told tales of the child snatchers that kidnapped Dorset children that wandered too far from their mother's loving arms. Why these Qallupilluk are attacking men now was completely unknown to Tornuaq.

Tornuaq knew there was little he could do to fend off the Qallupilluk. The cold waters beneath the ice was his territory and Tornuaq was the prey.

Then through the fading sunlight, Tornuaq saw a splash of water come from the hole in the ice above. A small figure holding a long spear panicked as the coldness quickly took over all control she though she had over her own body.

The spear she was holding began to glow and Tornuaq could feel the familiarity and connection with this person so strongly that it sent ripples of heat and exuberance through his very soul. It was Yuralria and behind her, unbeknowst to the Shaman was the Qallupilluk, claws still outstretched for the kill.

Re: The Deep (Tornuaq)

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq's eyes grew wide with not only shock but panic as he saw the Qallupilluk come straight for Yuralria's back. He raced towards her, hoping he had enough time to reach her and spin her around. He doubted he could save them both from the attack but if he could shield her with his body and take the brunt of the attack she could swim away... where did she get that magnificent spear?

Re: The Deep (Tornuaq)

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Initially Yuralria doesn't notice the black scaled Quallipuk swimming behind her. Her concern for Tornuaq outweighed any of her natural senses.
As Tornuaq swam to meet and warn the Shaman, Tornuaq became suddenly aware of how much trouble he had gotten himself into. His breath was short liverd and the pulsing cold was shooting wave after wave of panic through his already troubled mind. But Tornuaq could feel warmth coming from the Shaman's spear. It warmed his body and his heart and gave him strength.

As Tornuaq reached Yuralria she put his cheek in the palm of her hand and embraced him to share her warmth. "Tornuaq!" She pleaded out of heartbreak, then leaned in and kissed him, warmly, sweetly, slowly breathing out so that he might survive these angry depths.

Then Tornuaq suddenly had the clarity to control his actions. The Quallipuk was no more than a whales length away when Tornauq pointed frantically at the black scaled beast behind them.

ooc- actions please

Re: The Deep (Tornuaq and Yuralria)

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq opened his eyes feeling the warmth upon his skin. For a moment he thought he had succumbed to the darkness, thought he had died but seeing the face of his beloved Yuralria he knew that not even the gods would taunt him in such a way. 'How? How was she here?' He thought to himself and as the warmth enveloped him and her kiss made his pulse quicken, the sound of it like a summer thunderstorm in his ears, he knew she was real, knew he was alive and she was actually here in these frigged waters with him. He also knew that death was descending on them as well.

His energy renewed by his love somehow being here and the kiss she bestowed upon him, Tornuaq spun so that his back was to the Quallipuk and pushed Yuralria away. He drew the knife that the Norsemen wanted so badly, twisted his frame and swam for the Quallipuk. He might still die down in these depths but it would no longer be a death with no purpose. He was a Dorset warrior and he would protect a fellow villager, the shaman, the love of his life, with his life. His death would buy her time to get free... if it came to that.

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:03 pm
by trixie
OC Yuralria will cast Warrior's Mark....I forgot to write down if I need to roll to cast it. Pm me if so.

]Tornuaq adds 3 to strength
]4 to dexterity
5 to constitution

He also gets an extra 3 protection (absorbs 3 damage) and his speed is doubled.

Yuralria watches fitfully from the sidelines as Tornuaq swims closer to the beast.

She returns her gaze to Tornuaq and as he swims past, she grazes his face with her hand, leaving colorful markings blazing over his forehead and cheeks.

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 am
by DSIGFUSS
Tornuaq is suddenly filled with the power of his ancestors. He hears the cariboo cry as a spear thrusts though its heart. He hears the sound of a polar crashng to the ice as chieftains from tribe's long dead hold the white spear high above their heads. Then he hears the voice of Aningan the moon and the song of Malina the sun. In unison they both cry!

Destroy Him!

Destroy Him!

ooc - your turn first Tornuaq...

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:32 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq's heart swells in his chest as the power of his ancestor's flows through him, the voices of Aningan and Malina echo in his mind and most importantly of all, having his beloved down here with him. Pulling the only weapon he has, Tornuaq grabs the daggers hilt and inverts it in his hand so that the blade is pointing down his arm for faster slashing/stabbing motions. He swims for all he's worth towards the Quallipuk trying to stab it through the eye.

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:05 am
by trixie
OC Rolling?

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:15 pm
by Andrew
OOC: Right, used to Dark and Moody where most of the DMs roll for you... Since I'm not sure all what you want me to roll I rolled 6 times: 23 15 28 4 47 85.

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:45 am
by DSIGFUSS
ooc- Just one 1d100 roll will do. I’ll roll damage. All you have to do is specify where you hit which you did in this case. Damage might be weird from time to time…

Tornuaq drives the Viking scramasax deep into the Quallipuk’s eye. As the knife pierces the vitreous humor, the Quallipuk’s eye explodes in Tornuaq’s face and yet another vision is forced on the already scarred Dorset Hunter.

Hundreds of black scaled Quallipuk’s drag huge blocks of stone into the mountains with heavy black chains. Giant blue skinned men wearing thick metal armor whip the Quallipuk’s as they pass shouting at them in a language Tornuaq recognizes as Thorrin’s native tongue. The Quallipuk that Tornuaq had just stabbed pulled hard at his chain until he and several others of his kind had finally dragged the huge stone into place at the base of a statue.

The statue was a one eyed long bearded man with lighting in his hands and ravens on his shoulders. High above the statue was a mountain that the knife had already shown him, but Tornuaq had failed to recognize from the north side. From this vantage where the Quallipuk’s seemed forced into slavery by the blue skinned giants.... the mountain’s name was clear to Tornuaq and most of the inhabitants of Qikiqtaaluk (Baffin Island).

The knife pointed to Mount Nimik

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 am
by DSIGFUSS
The Quallipuk seemed just as shocked as Tornuaq to have the vision replayed before them. He reached up where his eye once was and snarled back at the hunter. Black blood flowed from the creatures empty eye socket like a long snake under the water and both combatants knew that the Qaullipuk would be dead soon. The Quallipuk's one good eye focused in on the knife and he reached out desperately for it.

ooc- Roll dodge or strike Tornuaq. Yuralria you get an action as well.

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:16 pm
by Andrew
OOC: Rolled to dodge. 34.

Seeing the Quallipuk grab out for the knife and knowing it wouldn't take long for it to pass, Tornuaq let himself drop out of reach.

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 am
by trixie
With Tornuaq out of her direct line of vision, Yuralria grimaced with determination, knowing full well she had a clear shot at the beast. She gripped the norwhale spear tightly, feeling its weight, and aiming carefully.

This thing has got to die.

She paused for a moment, feeling somewhat unsure. If she missed after all, this creature may just steal her spear. She bit her lip at the thought of it. After all, it was keeping her alive under the water....she couldn't breathe without it.

She furrowed her brow and threw it with all her might at the Qallipuk.

OC God I hope that's a hit.

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:26 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Tornuaq let's himslef sink even further into the icey depths as the Quallipuk's clawed webed fingers reach desperately for the knife in the Dorset Hunter's hands. Tornuaq twists and turns and the half blind and bleeding Quallipuk misses with every reach.

Then to the hunter's surprise a long grooved ivory spear plunges itself through the monster's chest. It's eyes widen with disbelief before it convulses and flots limp above him.

Urgency now begins to take over as the danger of the Quallipuk passes and the very real threat of drowing and hypothermia begins to pound on Tornuaq's senses.

ooc- Tornuaq - Roll Conx5 or pass out. And actions please.

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:52 pm
by Andrew
Conx5=70, rolled a 66.

Tornuaq's eyes went wide for a moment as the spear tore through the Quallipuk's chest but his brief moment of surprise was suddenly turned to despair as he realized he was going to drown and with Yuralria here with him that was just not an option anymore! With that he began racing for the surface as quickly as he could swim and hoped beyond hope that the vikings were gone.

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 pm
by trixie
Yuralria tries to yank the spear out of the Qallipuk's chest, her face contorted with fierce determination.

OC Has it lost its magical powers to allow us to breathe and stay warm in the water? Also, do I need to roll to free it or can I just say I do it?

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 am
by DSIGFUSS
OOC- No, sorry that was just for Yuralria, Tornuaq shared it for a bit cuz of the kiss but he must get to the surface ASAP. The kiss and the warriors mark gave him the adenaline and energy to fight. Now that the danger has passed he is out of air. Still strong and quick as a horse though. lol Yuralria can still be under the water.

ooc- Yuralria make a Strength x5 check to pull the spear out of the Quallipuk.

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:09 am
by Andrew
OOC: He does seem to make the rolls that count! So far...

As he raced towards the surface, he couldn't help but look back. With all the strange and interesting things going on in the last few days, he could help but wonder if Yuralria was really there or if she was a figment of his imagination or maybe Malina and Anningan were helping him out in some way. He hadn't heard from them in awhile and if Yuralria was really there, he needed to tell her how the Sun Goddess and Moon God were conversing with him.

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:23 am
by trixie
OC Really? Seriously!!!! Spill the beans! lol Made that roll, 27

Yuralria yanks the spear free with all her might and is relieved to feel secure once again with the power of Sedna safely in her hands. She closed her eyes for a split second in relief.

Tornuaq!

She opened her eyes quickly and started to kick to swim up to the surface. He could only see the shadow of his legs where the light dispersed around them. He couldn't breathe or survive without the spear....

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:24 am
by DSIGFUSS
Tornuaq breaks through the thinning ice that had already begun to freeze over the hole he had fallen through into the frigid water. He gasps desperately for breath and pulls himself out of the hole. His muscles tense as the cold nearly incapacitates him. His second time in the cold waters in so short a time was just too much for the Dorset Hunter. He shivered wildly and could feel the heat draining from his body. The godess Malina was not here to warm him this time.

ooc- roll a CON x3 check to talk. CONx2 check to move. CONx1 check to walk. (1 roll.. ie if you make your conX1 then you can walk, move and talk. CON x2 = move(crawl) and talk.. conx3 = just talk... >conx3 = total muscle seizure.)

Yuralria breaks through the ice hole just moments after Tornuaq and crawls onto the solid ice beside the Dorset hunter. The magic of Sedna's spear keeps her warm and the water slides off her like seal skin.

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:18 pm
by Andrew
OOC: CONx3=42, rolled 59

Tornuaq started violently shaking uncontrollably completely incapacitated, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, his breath almost non-existent, his heartbeat minimal, his skin turning blue. It was everything he could do to hold onto the knife.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:18 pm
by trixie
Yuralria gasped at the look of him, and stooped to pull him out of the ice. She pressed the spear against his cheek, knowing full well her own immunity to the cold was only the mere result of Sedna's spear.

"Tornuaq! Its alright, hang on!"

OOC Do I need to roll a STR check to pull him out?

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 pm
by DSIGFUSS
OOC- Tornuaq is already out of the water. He's just freezing to death.

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:12 pm
by trixie
Yuralria was speechless, staring at Tornuaq as though he were a gutted fish laying in the snow. Her eyes locked on his and she pressed her warm hand to his cheek, then leaned down to kiss him. Her warm breath felt eerie on his cold skin, as though it were the only bit of life she could sense from him. She pulled the cold furs from his skin, teasing her hands down his chest, pressing her own warm body to his until she could feel his body respond. It wasn't lust, but more than that. It was a deep seated feeling that he was a long lost piece of her. She couldn't quite explain the feeling, but knew that it was there.

Tornuaq! If only you knew what I'd do to you if I only had the chance!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 am
by Andrew
Shivering uncontrollably Tornuaq couldn't help but smile. "Sw-Sw-Sw-Sweeeeeeeet!"

He knew that he had to stop jumping into frigged waters but then again... he didn't expect this at all, he expected to die alone in the depths. If this was death though, he at least knew that once he stopped freezing... No. His brain told him he was alive, Yuralria's touch showed him that he was not dead... well at least a part of him wasn't. He closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and tried to summon up every once of his Dorset strength that he could to block the cold and show his beautiful woman what kind of man he was, there was no way he was going to freeze to death with her there plus he knew the longer they stayed, the greater the danger.

Tornuaq knew he had to get up, grab Yuralria by the hand and run. Running would make his heart pound, although Yuralria was doing a damn good job at that too but running would work his legs and arms make the warmth of his blood spread over his entire body and not just to... he looked down at his groin and groaned a bit.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm
by trixie
OC Do we need to roll here or can we just post running away?

PS Andrew you crack me up! Funny as hell!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:51 pm
by Andrew
OOC: Arigatou, Arigatou. Image

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 pm
by DSIGFUSS
ooc- You guys are both hilarious..

Andrew see pm.

Tornuaq wishes to run but it will be a long while before he is able to. The wamth of Yuralria seems to be having some effect on his freezing condition. The Dorset Hunter can now move. With the Shaman's help, possibly even walk. Fearful of his pursuers Tornuaq looks around. There is noone in sight for as far as the eye can see. The Viking pursuing him must have given up the chase and returned to his blue skinned Captain. He had time to regain his strength. The voices within said as much and more.

Yurlaria's head spun with the events of the past hour. She had been transported away from the spirit world and to her love as he lay on the tip of an icicle; balancing tenuously between life and death. Had the Shadow people meant for this to happen or had they intended for her to stay and learn the secrets that might save this land? The Shaman had made her choice.

Trixie see pm

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:13 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq slid his hands inside Yuralria's clothing, the warmth of her skin was almost to hot for the Dorset hunter to bear, the smooth silkiness, the soft as a seal's fur coat. He buried his face in the nape of her neck nuzzling to feel her warmth, the smell of her was intoxicating! With one hand Tornuaq began to remove his clothes, being as wet as they were and frozen he knew he had to remove them. It was essential for survival... right? Hearing the voice of the moon god Aningan, Tornuaq knew he wanted what the moon god said, he wanted to bed Yuralria, take her and make her his. He loved her more fiercely than any hunter had ever before loved his shaman, it might be forbidden but nothing could stay the same forever, it was not the way of the world.

Once his pants were off and his body pressed against Yuralria with his hands touching the skin on the small of her back, with his face still buried in her neck, Tornuaq stated, "The voice of the moon god Aningan, spoke to me. This is not the first time that he and his sister have spoken to me but this time Aningan has told me that I must bed you. It will give me warmth and it will let to people who love once another a chance to be together." With that, Tornuaq's hand slid from Yuralria's back to her breast.

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 am
by trixie
"N...NO! Tornuaq!" Yuralria pulled away, startled. She was terribly confused.....no one had even touched her hand let alone there.....she felt a sudden rush of excitement and battled herself. She wanted him to do it again, and yet she knew these were precarious times. Allowing him to....well....it was like abandoning her people and all the faith they bestowed on her!

"Tornuaq, we can't! I have....responsibilities!"
she sputtered, feeling her cheeks burn and her eyes well up. Oh, how she wanted to! "What if I lose my powers Tornuaq! Our people would be left to the slaughter!

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq moved back and sat up, "I was only doing what the moon god said." a touch of ice crept into his voice, he grabbed his frozen pants and started getting into them, his jaw clenched against the feel of the frozen fabric touching his warming skin. "I will live, thank you shaman for coming here. I do not know how but you may depart the way you came when you like. I will be fine and no longer need your assistance." That said he sat there, holding the knife everyone sought and looked at the hole in the ice from where they had emerged.

'Is it better to just throw the knife in the waters? Without it these Norsemen would not be able to achieve whatever the hell they came here for.' He then stole a look at Yuralria and thought, 'Maybe it is best to throw myself in as well, the woman you love has cut you deeper than any Norse weapon and it is now obvious that she does not share the love. Perhaps death would be be better, an end to this pain and torture.'

Tornuaq lifted his head from the knife and looked at Yuralria and in a small hollow voice, his eyes echoing the sadness that was in his voice said, "Leave now shaman and go to your people, they need you. Remember I am no longer a Dorset hunter, my crimes are to great. Your people need you and will need you in the times to come. Now leave an exile to contemplate his future."

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 pm
by trixie
Hurt and emotion crept into Yuralria's voice as she spoke next, and the tears welled up despite her best efforts to blink them away. "Tornuaq," she said it softly, pleadingly, knowing that he needed her, and knowing she needed him in return. Why was it so hard!!! "You know that I love you, and yet we can never have one another. We can never be together as long as I am Shaman." She couldn't help the tears that freely flowed down her cheeks. She sobbed openly. Curse this responsibility! Who would know???

She leaned forward, steadying the knife with her one hand, cradling his cheek in the other, kissing him gently. Why rush it....why did he have to rush it....did he know how terrifying it was to be touched by another?? She had never been touched since she was twelve.....save Ogtuk-luk and only when saving her life. How did he expect her to react???

"If you are in exile, perhaps I should be in exile also, for once they find out what crimes I've committed, I'll surely be unwelcome to return."
She kissed him again, running her fingers through his hair, down his neck, and over his chest. She felt the intense desire she'd experienced only a minute ago rush through her and overwhelm her senses, making her shake in anticipation. "It has always been you." She pulled his hand back under her furs, to her naked breast, and pressed it there, til she felt his palm relax. Oh, how she wanted him!

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:00 am
by Andrew
Tornuaq shook visibly at the feel of Yuralria's breast beneath his hand, he was pretty sure the cold had nothing to do with the feel of excitement that coursed through his veins, that made his pulse quicken and his (well you know!) stiffen. With his thumb he slowly rubbed her nipple, his eyes locked onto the spot where his hand was and then lifted his head to look at the woman that has always held his heart. "Only for you would I cut out my own heart, only for you would I destroy it to free you of my Earthly body, keeping from you that which could destroy your destiny. Only for you would I do anything that is asked by you, no matter how preposterous it may be."

Tornuaq removed his hand slowly and took a deep, calming breath, he then placed both hands on Yuralria's cheeks and neck, looked deep into her eyes and said, "Your people need you shaman, I do not lie in this, they need you now more than ever! I will go with you and help you, the Dorset people need all the help they can get and I know I am one of the better hunters your tribe has in it. After the Norse are gone, I will leave for my exile but I want to know this now. Would you be my wife Yuralria, shaman of the Dorset? It would mean being in exile yourself if you accept."

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:15 pm
by trixie
Yuralria blinked. She closed her eyes and winced, as though fighting for control over her own mind. She took two fingers and rubbed her temple, "Oh..." she remarked appearing pained in some way. "You...know....I would....love to, Tornuaq! I only wish to be free, from.....ooh!" She opened her eyes, and winced again, looking deep into his eyes.

"Tornuaq, there's a voice. Something....or someone.....is trying to communicate with me. And she's very....angry!"
She held onto his arms roughly, pulled on him slightly, then got to her knees. "We....we can't stay here!" She scooped him up in her arms, pulling herself to her feet heavily, with him slung in her arms. "There is danger!" she excused herself, for slinging him around like a rag doll. "We've got to get out of here!"

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq stood and looked around, this was not the time for talk, especially of things that would never be, he was sure that he would not live to see the end of this Norse infection but right now was the time for him to gather his wits and get the shaman to her people, hopefully to safety. Now was the time to prove he was a hunter, a warrior. He looked at the surrounding landscape getting his barrings about him, smelled the air, felt the breeze of the wind.

"Where last did you leave your people sha... Yuralria? It is clear to me that you must go back to them, I am sure they are frantic as to where you have gone." He gnashed his teeth together in a flash of anger and through gritted teeth said, "I am sure Ogtuk-luk is near to panicking." Gods how Tornuaq hated that man!

He took Yuralria's hand in his and began setting out, if nothing else to put some distance behind the vikings, to get off the ice and to get his blood moving in other areas of his body.

OOC: What weapons or items does Tornuaq even have at this point? Besides his clothing and the dagger, I'm assuming everything else is gone.

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm
by DSIGFUSS
OOC- Tornuaq still has his sword and shield. Captain Gunharr gave them back to you right before your escape. You also have the scramasax(dagger). Yuralria has her furs and her shaman's spear. Nothing else crossed over from the spirit world where she came from. That's it. You guys need to come to an agreement on your next move. Tornuaq still has an overwhelming urge to travel into the mountians. It grows more powerful with each passing hour. Yuralria must decide what she will do next. Go with him or leave him or whatever.

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:49 pm
by Andrew
OOC: No matter how strong the pull, Tornuaq wouldn't leave Yuralria out here alone. He is at her mercy.

"I too hear voices in my head, the moon god and sun goddess, Anningan and Malina speak to me although I have not heard from Malina in awhile. Anningan was who told me that I should take you, I must admit that I would have loved nothing more than to follow his advice but coming from him, it would probably have been the wrong thing at the time. However, I also have the knife that in its own way speaks to me and the draw it is pulling me in is almost overwhelming. It wants me to go to the mountains, to where I am sure that the Norse people are heading to. If I throw the knife into the frigid waters I feel, no, I know that it will surface again but to whom? Even though it pulls me to what I believe will be my death, it is best kept with me for now."

Tornuaq squeezes Yuralria's hand and looks towards the mountains, the feel of the pull starts to move his feet but he stops and looks at Yuralria. "If you want, I will take you to your people but I would have to leave in haste towards the mountains. I will not leave you alone out here, it is not safe."

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:20 am
by trixie
OOC I thought Tornuaq was still helplessly cold and unable to move.

With a jaw set in determination, Yuralria uses all her might to push Tornuaq over into the snow. Her eyes are black with lust, her lips are quivering from desire. She pulls at his furs, kissing him heatedly, while loosening the knotted leather ties with cold, protesting fingers. Her hair brushes his forehead and he can smell her sea oil lamp's gentle smoke from her hut. She flings open his rawhide shirt and makes a soft moan of satisfaction. She pins his arms, straddles him, kissing her way down his naked chest, rubbing her hands down his burly arms, over the bulk of his shoulders, and down his chest, curling her fingers in the hairy trail.

"I don't want to wait, Tornuaq. If we leave it, it might not happen. And I can't wait forever!"

It is not long before she's pulled her own robe over her head, leaving her soft brown skin naked and a sharp contrast to the white snow they lay in. Her body writhed against his, and her wanderlust fingers found what they were after. Her toying touch made her own cheeks blush, and she giggled softly at her own curiousity. Her kissing continued, making a smacking slurping sound, until it was too late and he was in her. She pinned his arms so that he couldn't protest, closed her eyes in utter seclusion, licked her quivering lips slowly in the hopes they'd stop tingling so. It had all happened so fast, that he seemed useless to stop it.

"Ooooh.....Tornuaq!!"

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 pm
by Andrew
OOC: :shock: :o Oh Tornuaq just got raped! LOL!

He might be unable to move, I have a bad habit of moving forward on things and forgetting a character is helpless.

Tornuaq, completely at a loss for words or action was as helpless as a baby seal. The smell and feel, the sight and sounds of being with the woman he loved was overwhelming and he couldn't begin to fathom what suddenly overcame Yuralria. As soon as he entered her and felt her warmth and softness his senses snapped back to him, his hands gently running over her breasts, arms and stomach. "Ohhh Yuralria!" He exclaimed, it was just as he had envisioned it, the both of them losing their innocence to one another.

As the feeling came rushing up to him, Tornuaq grabbed Yuralria by her waist and with all his strength heaved her over onto her back. He stopped thrusting to give himself a chance to calm down and started kissing her breasts, chest and neck while slowly moving to her ear, "I love you Yuralria! I have always sought to try and be the best at everything to make you proud."

As he kissed her various parts, his hips started to move as if on their own and his hands began to caress her hips and waist. By the gods! How could anything that felt this wonderful ever be wrong? This... being with Yuralria was better than anything he had ever experienced in his life! The warmth of her body, the smell of her hair, the feel of her female parts was more than Tornuaq could bear, he was just lucky to have a hunter's stamina.

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 pm
by DSIGFUSS
OOC- Tornuaq is able to move, but is weakened. he can still get the job done though! lol

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 am
by trixie
She felt her hands slide over Tornuaq's bulky shoulders, then roll down to his bicep. She squeezed, hard, then dug her nails in til she could see his skin go white. At his grimace of pain, she snarled, "Get off!" Then she forcibly pushed him back, slipping her leg down under his knee so that a kick out flipped Tornuaq right over on his bare buttock in the snow. She pulled herself up, then leaned over him and pinned his arms, kissing him voraciously and biting his lip. Her breathe was rapid and savage, and she made a low, gutteral sound that almost reminded Tornuaq of a wild dog.

"I decide,"
she started, curling her feet round his legs to avoid him turning, and pinned him to continue her domination.

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:22 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq's eyes lit up and he decided it was in his best interest to just enjoy the ride.

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 pm
by DSIGFUSS

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 am
by Andrew
DSIGFUSS wrote:Image

OOC: ?

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:47 am
by trixie
OOC Its symbolic of the black hole...in 'the deep'....ROFL!!!! :lol:

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:27 pm
by Andrew
OOC: LOL I get it. :)

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 am
by DSIGFUSS
OOC - You goof balls. That's fade to black before we qualified for Penthouse Forum. lol

Their lovemaking was rough and even violent at times. Yuralria seemed to lose control of herself frequently during the more heated passionate moments. Tornuaq was respectgful and resilient and this was what he wanted even if Yuralria seemed somewhat distant. As the sex died down the two Dorset lovers lied beside each other on the snow for a long while unable to speak their minds. Tornuaq felt as though a part of him had left his spirit though he felt more sane than he had in weeks. The voices were gone and he was lying next to his love.

Yuralria on the other hand coulod not help but weep. For the overwhelming sense of powerful joy she was feeling and for the terrible loss as her duty she felt to her tribe, bound by her Shamanic oath, began to slowly slip through her fingers. She could no longer hear the godesses' sweet spirit. Though another godess seemed to have caught her ear.

ooc- Yuralria see pm.

As Tornuaq felt the chill of the north creep up on his half naked self, he rose to cover himself. He looked deep into Yuralria's eyes and saw two bright cresent moons staring back at him.

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:45 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq gave a halfhearted smile to Yuralria, her weeping didn't help his machoism in the slightest, his self image was at stake! However he knew once he looked into her eyes that there was more going on and it wasn't him necessarily. How could it be him anyway? In some fashion he felt like he had been violated. Wasn't the man usually the one in charge during love making? He shook his head and decided these were questions for another time.

His strength was back, although he had other reasons to just want to lay in the snow and sleep now but he knew it was time to go but where? The voices were gone... for now and he felt better than he had in awhile, since all this began, since he had touched that damn knife. His eyes drifted to the knife lying in the snow and thought briefly about kicking it into the waters but again he knew he couldn't do that.

Tornuaq squatted down next to Yuralria and took her hands, making himself look into her eyes. Annigan was the moon god, why her eyes would reflect him he wasn't sure. "Are you alright my love? The change in you is obvious, your eyes now resemble the moon in it's crescent form. What has happened?"

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:15 am
by trixie
Yuralria's chest heaved with exhiliaration, and she sat up abruptly, as though possessed by a decisiveness she hadn't shown before. "The mountains! I have seen this mountain in particular, before! Tornuaq, will you take me to it? I feel its draw...." she trails off of her sentence, appearing distracted.

Her tone softens slightly, "It all feels different, somehow. The goddess, Sedna, she seems so far away now." Her eyes flicker to his face, and her own sombers, and she quietens for a moment to gaze on him. "I'm sure they won't let me be Shaman anymore, Tornuaq."

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq's eyes look down at the ground when she mentions being shaman, "I know" he mumbles at his feet, the Inuit people had to change, the world was changing around them, if they didn't they would not exist in the world to come. He looked up into her eyes and said in a clear, stronger tone, "That is a worry to ponder later, right now we have to go to the mountains. The knife has shown me the way, it is where I was being pulled to, where the Norseman want me to lead them."

Tornuaq stood suddenly, his eyes widened in fear. He fell to his knees and gripped Yuralria by her shoulders, "If we get captured by the Norsemen again, do not tell them you know of the mountain! They will torture you to find out whatever they can! Say nothing! If we care taken by them, do not let them know anything! You are my wife and would not let me go alone, that is all they need know."

Standing, Tornuaq stepped back and looked around for signs of anyone approaching, by himself out on the tundra he was secure but having to protect his love under such perils he was nervous. "When you are ready my love, we shall leave."

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 pm
by trixie
Yuralria blushed when he called her his wife. Is that what I am now?? How will the people react when they next saw her? Would they stone her? Oh dear.....

"No time like the present."
She nodded with pursed lips, and set off after him.

Oh Yuralria, what have you done....

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:18 am
by Andrew
After Tornuaq got his things together he set out for the mountains. He knew which way the Norsemen were headed and knew it was best to avoid them completely. After a few minutes of running across the tundra he stopped and looked at Yuralria. "I know you are not used to running like a hunter is, I am sorry for the haste but it was probably best to move as quickly as possible away from that place, least the Norsemen came to inspect for the knife." Tornuaq paused so Yuralria could catch her breath and made what he was saying long winded as well. He knew her stubbornness and knew that even if the lights appeared before her eyes indicating she was almost ready to pass out she would not admit to such a thing.

"I know the path that the Norsemen will take and I know how to avoid them, however from our position now, which way is our tribesmen? I also want to avoid them if possible. Although I do wish that Unalaq were here, he knows best about somethings... like leaving the knife alone." Tournaq added and awaited to see if Yuralria could tell him where their people were.

Their people... her people? Or was it just people now? What would the elders do? Would they banish the both of them? Would they banish her and kill him? So much had changed in so small amount of time.

Tornuaq looked at his love and smiled, by the gods he wished he knew what she was thinking and how she felt.

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm
by trixie
Yuralria smiled weakly. She appeared distracted and withdrawn. She trudged beside him, not saying much, looking around at the horizon and appearing lost in thought. When she wasn't looking at him, Tornuaq thought he might see tears welling in her eyes, but she tried hard to hide it.

"What is this knife Tornuaq? Where did you find it? And why does it seem so....mysterious? I know these mountains, they are familiar to me. But why would the knife lead us there? Do you know?"

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 am
by DSIGFUSS
Yuralria and Tornuaq walk for hours and the moutains get closer and closer in the darkness of the arctic tundra. The snow stops falling and with the fullness of the moon, the Inuit couple can see near as far as the horizon. As Yuralria asks her question, Tornuaq has a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. He fears for his friend Unulaq to the west. He fears that he is in great danger. He also fears for Sashila.

ooc- you can answer Yuralria's last question or not...

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:42 am
by Andrew
trixie wrote:"What is this knife Tornuaq? Where did you find it? And why does it seem so....mysterious? I know these mountains, they are familiar to me. But why would the knife lead us there? Do you know?"
As they walked, Tornuaq thought of an answer. In some ways he was not sure about the knife and it was hard to put into words, the "feelings" that the knife gave. "Unulaq and I found it while hunting, the Norseman we brought back had it. I took it and Unulaq thought it dangerous and hid it on the shore. The knife has some powers to it and it draws me to these mountains, why I do not know but it has to do with the Norsemen and some witch I believe."

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:13 pm
by DSIGFUSS
ooc- continue your chat if you want to. I'm enjoying it.

As the couple walk towards the mountains they spot a trail of dark spots weaving through the snow just over the horizon of the flat plains of Baffin Island. Neither can immediately make anything out.

The mountains are still quite a distance away, but the blurred movements seem to be headed in the same direction Tornuaq and Yuralria are traveling.

ooc - spot hidden you two.

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 pm
by Andrew
Spoiler:
OOC: Spot Hidden 82% Rolled 82%.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 am
by trixie
OC
Totally failed
IC

"A witch!" Yurarlria falls silent for a minute as they trudge uphill in the snow. "And its dangerous." She nodded emphatically, "Yes I agree. The Norsemen seem dangerous, and if it feels like it has some control of you, then I think it may be." After a moment she adds, "Does that mean we are approaching danger, if it draws you here?"

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:29 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Yuralria is oblivious to the writhing mass of figures far off in the distance, her thoughts dwelling on… other things.

ooc – Yuralria see pm.

Tornuaq on the other hand, sees something far off in the distance. The strange looking mass on the horizon appears to be people marching slowly across the plains. People moving very strangely, jerking and writhing as they walk… but people nonetheless. On the outskirts of the mass of writhing figures, Tornuaq is certain he spots a dog sled. As he focuses in on the dog sled, he can barely make out an Inuit hunter fighting off a host of these twitchy people. He squints even harder and swears the people are eating his sled dogs.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:58 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq lets out a groan as he spots what's up ahead, he stands behind Yuralria, places his chin on her shoulder and points out to the mass up ahead. "I really dislike the thought of running up there blindly but someone is in trouble." He then drew his sword, grabbed Yuralria by the hand and began to run towards the dog sled.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:23 am
by trixie
OC I'm just here to stir the pot. hehehe :lol:

Yuralria's eyes flash with brazen, anadulterated lust, and she pulls hard on his hand, grips his forearm by the elbow so that he can't fumble out of her hold, and almost kneels in the snow. Her center of gravity shifts so that she can't help but slow him down, and she gasps to her lover, "Don't run away just yet, I'm not finished with you." Her hair blows wildly in the wind, her sultry eyes show a completely focussed energy. Was she simply blissfully unaware of the tussle just ahead? Or was it just her mad desire overtaking her? All those years she spent, never being touched, never knowing what it felt like to even hold another's hand....well perhaps it had all just gone to her head.

"No, Tornuaq, it must be now. I need you," she begged, pulling him down into the snow with her. "Make love with me once more. Now!" She demanded.

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 pm
by Andrew
The sword dropped from Tornuaq's hand as Yuralria Pressed herself into him as they fell into the snow. He looked up past her shoulder and then into her big beautiful eyes. He felt his loins quiver with anticipation and his breathing was coming in faster rhythms as well. He wanted her more than he wanted life... but would the person in danger up ahead understand that? With all his strength he rolled Yuralria under him, his eyes never leaving hers for a moment. "The Gods above and below know that I want you more than anything this Earth can give me, now and always. However the person in danger up ahead probably does not feel the same. We must help them." That said, Tornuaq grabbed his sword and ran from Yuralria as quickly as he could, if he didn't he wasn't sure he'd have the strength to leave her embrace again.

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:08 pm
by DSIGFUSS
ooc- your move Yuralria

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:38 pm
by trixie
"NOOOOOOooooo" Yuralria howls, on her hands and knees, scuffling through the snow after him. If she can reach him she grabs onto his ankle and holds on.

"Stop Tornuaaaaaaq.....I neeeeeeeed you......there is no time like right nooooow!" The wind whips her hair voraciously, and she looks much like pictures carved of Sedna in her anguish.

"Pleeeeease......" she begs again, looking up at him with tear filled, pleading eyes.

OC :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Tornuaq breaks free of Yuralria’s grasp before she can even make the attempt to hold it. At one time, the strength of the goddess flowed through her bones and she might have easily held her lover to her… Now Yuralria was weak and her magics gone…

You are a frightened weak little girl!

Yuralria could not tell if that was her voice or another…

In the distance, Tornuaq could see that matters were getting worse for at least one of the men caught in the horde of creatures. Yuralria could see it too if her eyes were not so filled with tears and rejection.

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:07 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq raced back to Yuralria and knelt before her, "Come my love. We must help them! There is no time for tears as you have nothing to cry over as far as I am concerned. You will always have my heart, you always have and when time permits you will have my body as I desire you more than you will ever know. We must help them!"

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:12 am
by trixie
"Who!" Yuralria blurts out in a strangled voice. She seems unaware that they have company. "What are you talking about???! There's no one else here, you're just trying to find excuses to not be with me!" She bursts into tears, sobbing openly, "You never wanted me.....*sob* and now there's all these more important people...... *sob*...and I gave everything up....*sob*.....for you and now you're just.....*sob*.....trying to.....*hiccup* GET RID OF ME!!!!" She balls up snow and shoves it in his face. "Why are you doing this to me!!??? You don't love me at all!!!!!!" Her hurt turns to anger and Tornuaq can feel the venom oozing from her words. "I HAAAATE YOU!!!!" The tears stream down her cheeks and she buries her face in her hands.

OOC This is a hilariously bizarre and awful scene....and yet rather entertaining to play out....:lol:

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:13 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. He didn't take anything Yuralria was saying to heart except not being able to see the people in trouble. With all the strange things going on he wasn't to surprised but now he wasn't sure if she couldn't see them or if he was seeing things. He looked over his shoulder again then looked at her. "Come with me to help them. If I am wrong and I am seeing things I will let you do anything your heart's desire is to me right there in the snow, even if its just to deal a death blow. However if I am right, there's people out there in urgent need!" Tornuaq grabbed her hand and gently moved it away from her face, awaiting her answer.

OOC: I feel so desperate, I think my confusion is coming out in Tornuaq pretty well. :)

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm
by trixie
OOC Bahaha!!!!! :lol: I tried a spot hidden roll but failed again....I just feel sorry for Tornuaq now....hahah!!!!

Yuralria furrows her brows when her hand is pulled away and takes a quick glance at the landscape where Tornuaq had looked over his shoulder. "LIES!!!! THERE'S NO ONE THERE!!!!" She pushes him over and smothers his face in snow. "How dare you play games with me, Tornuaq! If you really wanted me you would take me right now!!!!" Her frozen fingers start fumbling with his furs, she snatches at his pants and pulls them down fiercely, pulling herself onto him.

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 pm
by DSIGFUSS
OOC- MAKE A GRAPPLE ROLL YURALRIA. MAKE AN OPPOSED GRAPPLE ROLL IF YOU RESIST TORNUAQ.

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:54 pm
by Andrew
OOC: *SIGH* No, Tornuaq doesn't resist. lol He doesn't know what else to do at this point.

Tornuaq sighs in defeat. He had slain mighty beasts of the frozen land, even killed a viking or two but this woman was far stronger and more fierce than any of them combined. He wanted her, it was true but as she tore away the layers of his clothing he couldn't help but feel for those in need as his love felt him.

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm
by trixie
OC Grapple check was a fail, Tornuaq can pull away if he wants to

As Yuralria moves on top of him and throws her head back with a moan, her face contorts, like the moon itself had impressed an image on her.

"Its not the way it was!" she murmurs, her eyes glassy with pleasure.

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 pm
by Andrew
OOC: No resistance from Tornuaq. Poor boy is about scared to death!

After Yuralria's comment and her sighs of pleasure, Tornuaq only hoped that the way it was, wasn't as good as it was now. At this point if Yuralria was upset or disappointed she might literally try to kill him! However as she rocked back and forth, Tornuaq studied her as best he could. There was something different about Yuralria, of that he had no doubt but could the Gods have taken her over? After all Malina and Anningan were in his own head and being Gods they could have taken over his mind... wait... didn't they for a short time? Tornuaq shook his head, so deep was he in thought that he wasn't even aware of his beloved on top of him anymore.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 am
by trixie
Yuralria moans and throws her head back in pleasure, her long hair swooping over her shoulder.

This is not the way it was.

She hears the voice but can't seem to measure where it originates from. She looks confused, stopping her lustful focus for a moment, and furrows her brow.

"I just swear I hear someone talking, Tornuaq. Do you hear it too?"

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:39 pm
by Andrew
It took Tornuaq a moment to feel that Yuralria had stopped, he blinked his eyes a few times to focus on what she just had said, "No. The only sound I hear is the beating of our hearts and the sounds of pleasure we make." Sitting up just slightly but not enough to make Yuralria move, he looked around and asked, "What did you hear?"

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:22 am
by trixie
Yuralria sticks a finger in her ear and rubs it, "Its these voices, telling me to do this....they're confusing me....urging me to take control..." Yuralria whimpers and pulls off and lays down in the snow next to him. After a moments thought, she drags a contemplative finger over his chest. "I don't understand...I thought I would lose my powers, but it seems I can still hear them. Maybe its all a sham, just to keep the Shaman from....enjoying herself." She giggles and kisses his cheek softly.

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:16 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq smiles and puts his arm around Yuralria and gives her a squeeze. "I'm glad you still have your powers but I do admit that since we first were together, you do seem different. I do not know how exactly but whatever it is I will grow accustomed to. My love for you will never waver for an instant. Even should the vikings capture me and skin me alive, I will at least rejoice in having been in your arms. No one will ever touch my heart as you have." Tornuaq then leans up slightly on his elbows and then turns to Yuralria. "We should go and see if there were any survivors. I am pretty sure by now we are to late to have helped."

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 pm
by trixie
Yuralria couldn't help but blush when Tornuaq leaned up on his elbow. She caught a glimpse of his manhood and got a terrible case of the giggles.

Oh my god...its soooo big....how on earth does that fit inside me???

She started to giggle unabashedly.

"Uh....hahah.....yes.....uh..hee hee hee...what were you saying.....Tornuaq?" She tore her eyes from his naked body and clasped his hand. If she didn't, she might just hop on him again and pin him to the ground.

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:17 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq gave Yuralria a weird look, "Are you ill? Do women become strange after you have coupled with them? Why are you all... giggly?" Tornuaq asked as he began to pull his pants back on. As he did so he couldn't help but look at Yuralria's perfect breasts and hips. She was so beautiful! She was his woman and worth the exile they would receive.

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 pm
by DSIGFUSS
ooc - Listen checks please.

ooc- Yuralria also give me an Inuit Myhos check.

ooc - You guys are hilarious.

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 pm
by Andrew
OOC: We'll give Penthouse Forums a run for their money. ;)

As the blood thundered in Tornuaq's ears and ... He couldn't really hear anything past himself and Yuralria and to be honest, he wasn't all that concerned at the moment for much else.

OOC: Failed by 5%

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:26 pm
by trixie
Yuralriahears a sound and suddenly has an eery feeling that she knows just what it is.

She throws on her clothes and rolls up onto her knees.

"Tornuaq! Now!"

OOC Passed both rolls, d- please pm me when u recover from your turkey overdose and hangover. ;) hahaha

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:21 am
by DSIGFUSS
Yuralria hears the bone chilling cry of one of her people. The word "Help!" in Dorset lightly echoes from so far away followed by a long agony filled howl.

Tornuaq cannot hear anything but the pounding of his heart and the welcoming silence of the still night air. He was finally rid of the voices in his head... for now.

ooc- Yuralria see pm.

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 am
by trixie
"Come on!" Yuralria streaks off after the voice she heard, trying to locate where it was coming from.

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq jumped up, pulled his pants back on and was ready in a moment, waiting to see where Yuralria lead him.

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:19 pm
by trixie
Yuralria peers into the darkness, trying to make out who might be there.

They're in trouble." She stated simply, feeling she was stating the obvious. "Who's there Tornuaq? Can you see anyone?"

A rush of pink fills her cheeks and she seems elated all of a sudden. "Finally, my gods have returned to me. Aningan, you must help us!" Her feet move in beat to nonexistant music, but she stamps the drum beat out in the snow despite. Her hands move and the moonlight catches her hair and kisses it, glinting off her cheek and shining on her closed eyes. She tilts her face to the sky, a serene smile grows on her mouth, and she hums lowly, speaking words Tornuaq does not recognize.

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq smiles as Yuralria mention's the goddess' name. "She and her brother both spoke inside my head to me for awhile. I thought I was insane at first." He stated while trying to see anyone.

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:18 am
by DSIGFUSS
As Yuralria begins to dance in the pale moonlight on the snowy plains… Tornuaq feels a strange sensation forming in the pit of his stomach. He has diffilculy turning away from the ex-Shaman’s elegance as she moved in a way the Dorset hunter was not accustomed.

ooc- Tornuaq make a Sanity check. If you fail. Roll again.. If you pass. You may act normally.

ooc- Yuralria and Tornauq make a Spot Hidden check.

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm
by Andrew
Spoiler:
OOC: Failed the first Sanity roll with a 91, failed the second with a 94. Spot Hidden roll 68: Passed. He's gone nuts be he sees. lol

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:36 am
by DSIGFUSS
As the snow lets up for a brief moment, Tornuaq spots a Dorset Hunter running his way. A hundred meters or more off still, the Dorset man was limping and barely keeeping ahead of three clumsy pursuers. The pursuers were moving far too awkwardly to be considered natural. Their arms bent and writhing at peculiar angles.

Then it was all Tornuaq could do but stare at his beloved Yuralria as she danced, her body swaying gracefully as long strips of seaweed rocking in the currents of the sea. He could still see the horror taking place in the distance. He understood what was happening... The three writhing, shaking, now moaning figures closing in on one of his brothers. Tornuaq could not tell who from this distance but it was was most certainly one of his people.

Then Yuralria's dancing intensified. Her movement ertotically charged the night sky.. she invoked a certain loyalty in his heart by simply movement. Though the dancing was no simple feat. Yuralria's torso rocked in circles the Dorset Hunter would never suspected a woman capable of. Her leg twisted and her back arched at angles thought possible in dreams and nightmares alone. Tornuaq realized that he would mosty likely do whatever the ex-Shaman asked of him... his brothers be damned.

oocp- One last sanity check there Tornuaq!

ooc- Yuralria. Sanity Check please and if you pass that. Spot Hidden Check. You still have not yet seen the Dorset man.

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:50 am
by Andrew
Spoiler:
OOC: Whoohoo! Rolled a 35! I passed, I passed!
Tornuaq took a step to run to intercept and help his brother but paused. He didn't like the idea of leaving Yuralria alone and was not sure of what she was actually doing.

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 am
by trixie
OOC Passed the sanity check, but failed the spot hidden

OOC Can she speak or is she too engrossed in what she's doing?

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 am
by DSIGFUSS
OOC - she is too engrossed.

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:34 am
by DSIGFUSS
Yuralria finally finished her dance to Aningan and Tornuaq now stood.. Just feet from her... Under her power...

ooc- Yuralria.. You may give Tornuaq one suggestion that cannot be against his better judgement. ie kill himslef or someone he cares for.

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm
by trixie
"Tornuaq!" Yuralria cries breathlessly, then collapses into the snow on both knees. "Save them....run and cry your fiercest battle cry.....avenge our people!" She gasps for air, and closes her eyes weakly. "Leave me....save them!"

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq was torn but quickly found his feet racing to help those who needed it.

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:23 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Tornuaq races through the snow in the direction he had last seen the Dorset man fleeing from his attacker. The snow is thick and but the command Yuralria had given him echoes in his mind pushing him forward. Finally he spots him 50 feet ahead.

It is Kinaktok. One of the elder's sons. Behind him four Vikings lumber behind him. Kinaktok is clearly injured. His leg bleeds profusely and the Dorset hunter is having difficulty keeping ahead of his pursuers.

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:53 pm
by Andrew
Tornuaq sighed, those were horrible odds! He pulled his viking sword and charged head long at those persuing his brother.

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Tonuaq and Yuralria hear a soft pushing sound as if the air had been suddenly drawn from a seal skin pouch. The snow seems to dance at their feet as it slides slowly north along the surface of the plains. The air is then suddenly stilled, casting a suspicious silence. A strange humming begins to rise as the northern lights stretch quickly across the sky like an ethereal ribbon floating in the long dark silky hair of the goddess. The greens and whites of the Aurora Borealis flash and blink their understanding with amazing purpose and wondrous insight. All can’t help but stare and understand as force filled waves of blinding clarity wash over all who bare witness to the lights.

A mountain then appears in the sky, made from the fiery green ribbons the sky dwellers craft like carvings in bone. It is Sivanitirutinguak, the largest mountain on the winter island of Qikiqtaaluk. A river flows from the sea and into its base, an unnatural force to be certain. It was as though the gods themselves were pushing the water from the shores of Qikiqtaaluk or pulling the river from the root of the Sivanitirutinguak.

A longing passes over each and every member of the Dorset tribe as if their mother were calling them home to the mountain. A home long forgotten but as warm and familiar as any hut they had ever laid their skins and a mother perhaps not forgotten but surely missed.

Then the snow begins to rise in the north for miles around them. The snow lifts from the ground in much the same manner as it had fallen in large sullen flakes… The image of Sivanitirutinguak is soon covered by a blanket of thick drifting snow that seems to be picking up a speed as it floats effortlessly north. And then with a sudden flash of green and white, the drifting snow thunders towards them, washing over everything in its path until there is nothing but blackness and cold visions of starless skies.

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:54 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Everyone please make a 1d100 Sanity roll and post your roll here. I will check to see if you pass or fail as there are penalties associated with the vision you just experienced.

Then Proceed to Chapter 6 when it is ready.