Moderator: DSIGFUSS

trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Re: The Deep (Tornuaq and Yuralria)

Post by trixie »

OC I'm just here to stir the pot. hehehe :lol:

Yuralria's eyes flash with brazen, anadulterated lust, and she pulls hard on his hand, grips his forearm by the elbow so that he can't fumble out of her hold, and almost kneels in the snow. Her center of gravity shifts so that she can't help but slow him down, and she gasps to her lover, "Don't run away just yet, I'm not finished with you." Her hair blows wildly in the wind, her sultry eyes show a completely focussed energy. Was she simply blissfully unaware of the tussle just ahead? Or was it just her mad desire overtaking her? All those years she spent, never being touched, never knowing what it felt like to even hold another's hand....well perhaps it had all just gone to her head.

"No, Tornuaq, it must be now. I need you," she begged, pulling him down into the snow with her. "Make love with me once more. Now!" She demanded.
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Andrew »

The sword dropped from Tornuaq's hand as Yuralria Pressed herself into him as they fell into the snow. He looked up past her shoulder and then into her big beautiful eyes. He felt his loins quiver with anticipation and his breathing was coming in faster rhythms as well. He wanted her more than he wanted life... but would the person in danger up ahead understand that? With all his strength he rolled Yuralria under him, his eyes never leaving hers for a moment. "The Gods above and below know that I want you more than anything this Earth can give me, now and always. However the person in danger up ahead probably does not feel the same. We must help them." That said, Tornuaq grabbed his sword and ran from Yuralria as quickly as he could, if he didn't he wasn't sure he'd have the strength to leave her embrace again.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

ooc- your move Yuralria
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

"NOOOOOOooooo" Yuralria howls, on her hands and knees, scuffling through the snow after him. If she can reach him she grabs onto his ankle and holds on.

"Stop Tornuaaaaaaq.....I neeeeeeeed you......there is no time like right nooooow!" The wind whips her hair voraciously, and she looks much like pictures carved of Sedna in her anguish.

"Pleeeeease......" she begs again, looking up at him with tear filled, pleading eyes.

OC :lol:
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Tornuaq breaks free of Yuralria’s grasp before she can even make the attempt to hold it. At one time, the strength of the goddess flowed through her bones and she might have easily held her lover to her… Now Yuralria was weak and her magics gone…

You are a frightened weak little girl!

Yuralria could not tell if that was her voice or another…

In the distance, Tornuaq could see that matters were getting worse for at least one of the men caught in the horde of creatures. Yuralria could see it too if her eyes were not so filled with tears and rejection.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq raced back to Yuralria and knelt before her, "Come my love. We must help them! There is no time for tears as you have nothing to cry over as far as I am concerned. You will always have my heart, you always have and when time permits you will have my body as I desire you more than you will ever know. We must help them!"
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

"Who!" Yuralria blurts out in a strangled voice. She seems unaware that they have company. "What are you talking about???! There's no one else here, you're just trying to find excuses to not be with me!" She bursts into tears, sobbing openly, "You never wanted me.....*sob* and now there's all these more important people...... *sob*...and I gave everything up....*sob*.....for you and now you're just.....*sob*.....trying to.....*hiccup* GET RID OF ME!!!!" She balls up snow and shoves it in his face. "Why are you doing this to me!!??? You don't love me at all!!!!!!" Her hurt turns to anger and Tornuaq can feel the venom oozing from her words. "I HAAAATE YOU!!!!" The tears stream down her cheeks and she buries her face in her hands.

OOC This is a hilariously bizarre and awful scene....and yet rather entertaining to play out....:lol:
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. He didn't take anything Yuralria was saying to heart except not being able to see the people in trouble. With all the strange things going on he wasn't to surprised but now he wasn't sure if she couldn't see them or if he was seeing things. He looked over his shoulder again then looked at her. "Come with me to help them. If I am wrong and I am seeing things I will let you do anything your heart's desire is to me right there in the snow, even if its just to deal a death blow. However if I am right, there's people out there in urgent need!" Tornuaq grabbed her hand and gently moved it away from her face, awaiting her answer.

OOC: I feel so desperate, I think my confusion is coming out in Tornuaq pretty well. :)
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

OOC Bahaha!!!!! :lol: I tried a spot hidden roll but failed again....I just feel sorry for Tornuaq now....hahah!!!!

Yuralria furrows her brows when her hand is pulled away and takes a quick glance at the landscape where Tornuaq had looked over his shoulder. "LIES!!!! THERE'S NO ONE THERE!!!!" She pushes him over and smothers his face in snow. "How dare you play games with me, Tornuaq! If you really wanted me you would take me right now!!!!" Her frozen fingers start fumbling with his furs, she snatches at his pants and pulls them down fiercely, pulling herself onto him.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

OOC- MAKE A GRAPPLE ROLL YURALRIA. MAKE AN OPPOSED GRAPPLE ROLL IF YOU RESIST TORNUAQ.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

OOC: *SIGH* No, Tornuaq doesn't resist. lol He doesn't know what else to do at this point.

Tornuaq sighs in defeat. He had slain mighty beasts of the frozen land, even killed a viking or two but this woman was far stronger and more fierce than any of them combined. He wanted her, it was true but as she tore away the layers of his clothing he couldn't help but feel for those in need as his love felt him.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

OC Grapple check was a fail, Tornuaq can pull away if he wants to

As Yuralria moves on top of him and throws her head back with a moan, her face contorts, like the moon itself had impressed an image on her.

"Its not the way it was!" she murmurs, her eyes glassy with pleasure.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

OOC: No resistance from Tornuaq. Poor boy is about scared to death!

After Yuralria's comment and her sighs of pleasure, Tornuaq only hoped that the way it was, wasn't as good as it was now. At this point if Yuralria was upset or disappointed she might literally try to kill him! However as she rocked back and forth, Tornuaq studied her as best he could. There was something different about Yuralria, of that he had no doubt but could the Gods have taken her over? After all Malina and Anningan were in his own head and being Gods they could have taken over his mind... wait... didn't they for a short time? Tornuaq shook his head, so deep was he in thought that he wasn't even aware of his beloved on top of him anymore.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Yuralria moans and throws her head back in pleasure, her long hair swooping over her shoulder.

This is not the way it was.

She hears the voice but can't seem to measure where it originates from. She looks confused, stopping her lustful focus for a moment, and furrows her brow.

"I just swear I hear someone talking, Tornuaq. Do you hear it too?"
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

It took Tornuaq a moment to feel that Yuralria had stopped, he blinked his eyes a few times to focus on what she just had said, "No. The only sound I hear is the beating of our hearts and the sounds of pleasure we make." Sitting up just slightly but not enough to make Yuralria move, he looked around and asked, "What did you hear?"
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Yuralria sticks a finger in her ear and rubs it, "Its these voices, telling me to do this....they're confusing me....urging me to take control..." Yuralria whimpers and pulls off and lays down in the snow next to him. After a moments thought, she drags a contemplative finger over his chest. "I don't understand...I thought I would lose my powers, but it seems I can still hear them. Maybe its all a sham, just to keep the Shaman from....enjoying herself." She giggles and kisses his cheek softly.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq smiles and puts his arm around Yuralria and gives her a squeeze. "I'm glad you still have your powers but I do admit that since we first were together, you do seem different. I do not know how exactly but whatever it is I will grow accustomed to. My love for you will never waver for an instant. Even should the vikings capture me and skin me alive, I will at least rejoice in having been in your arms. No one will ever touch my heart as you have." Tornuaq then leans up slightly on his elbows and then turns to Yuralria. "We should go and see if there were any survivors. I am pretty sure by now we are to late to have helped."
trixie
Disciple
Disciple

Post by trixie »

Yuralria couldn't help but blush when Tornuaq leaned up on his elbow. She caught a glimpse of his manhood and got a terrible case of the giggles.

Oh my god...its soooo big....how on earth does that fit inside me???

She started to giggle unabashedly.

"Uh....hahah.....yes.....uh..hee hee hee...what were you saying.....Tornuaq?" She tore her eyes from his naked body and clasped his hand. If she didn't, she might just hop on him again and pin him to the ground.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Tornuaq gave Yuralria a weird look, "Are you ill? Do women become strange after you have coupled with them? Why are you all... giggly?" Tornuaq asked as he began to pull his pants back on. As he did so he couldn't help but look at Yuralria's perfect breasts and hips. She was so beautiful! She was his woman and worth the exile they would receive.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

ooc - Listen checks please.

ooc- Yuralria also give me an Inuit Myhos check.

ooc - You guys are hilarious.

Return to “Chapter 5: The Good The Bad and the Eskimo”