Green Newbie

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Tan
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Green Newbie

Post by Tan »

Salubrious salutations! I'm completely green to play-by-posts and only recently exposed to the Lovecraftian genre, but interested in joining a game. I've queried the Ash game, mainly because it seems to be the kindest to newbies :D
"Dear, the whole world is crazy except for thee and me. Sometimes, however, I wonder about thee." - Grandmother Tangerine.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Green Newbie

Post by Raiko »

Tan wrote: I've queried the Ash game, mainly because it seems to be the kindest to newbies :D

:lol: Laraqua, Tan thinks you're a softie. ;)

Just kidding. Welcome to the boards Tan. :)

Both my games are pretty full at the moment, but I'm considering recruiting one or two extra players for Masks of Nyarlathotep when the party leave New York.

Although there are lots of posts in the game already, new players joining in the next location wouldn't actually have to read everything, in fact if would probably be more realistic if they started out knowing nothing at all.

The nature of the adventure means that even I don't know what the next location is yet, but I'll be starting a new recruiting thread as soon as I do.

Characters would have to be from the next location, rather than New York, so I'm not looking for submissions yet. One player has already expressed an interest, but I'm likely to be looking for two and I've decided to allow the current players to pick from any submitted characters, rather than choosing myself.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

A softy! As if I'm not the most frightening Keeper out there. Grrr! 8)

Fear my mightiness!
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

Ha. I think I am the softest of keepers.

I have at least two spots open right now. Plus a few older characters in need of play. You're welcome to join in.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal

Return to “Players Looking For Games”