New player, looking for a game

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Shaden
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

New player, looking for a game

Post by Shaden »

Hi, I´m expecting to enter a game. I don't have much experience in CoC(only classic, 1920), but I have some years with other RPGs. This would also be the first time I play in a forum. I can post at least five days per week, but can be more.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by welsh »

Lure of the Nile is always looking for new bodies.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
Shaden
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by Shaden »

Just tell me what to do, what kind of character could be better, etc. and I'm in.
SuAside
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

Post by SuAside »

anything that i can shove into the monster's path to protect my main char will do. :lol:
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by welsh »

Well the nice thing about Lure of the Nile is that its set in Cairo and nearby cities in the 1920s. The story takes place mostly in Cairo.

So if you can figure out what kind of person you'd like to be in Cairo in the 1920s, just let me know.

You can be an archeologist, either as a professional or amateur. You can also be a soldier of fortune, a big-game hunter, a businessman, a world traveler, a student, a colonial administrator, a local cop, a criminal, an expedition leader and explorer, a priest, a journalist, an anarchist, a refugee, a spiritualist, a writer, a prostitute... you name it.

At present Chapter 1 is (slowly) drawing to a close. Our main characters are meeting at the IFAO to discuss what's next. You can catch up with three of the back stories there. In addition there are four different stories in the main chapter - Cults of Cairo.

At present we could use a Sikh sergeant, who figured prominently in the earlier chapter. We could also use more academic types as well. This is a very pulpish CoC adventure. There is a lot of action, violence and sex. There is also a lot of mythology and comparative religion in the story.

We also have two active NPCs Will and Luke- both being played by Suaside temporarily. We have a young Natalie, a archeologist in training. Dr. Love is not available for reasons that will soon be made apparent.

We could also use a psychologist.

Does that help? Use 110 points to determine your primary stats and let me know what kind of character you'd like to play as PM. Making characters is part of the fun of CoC and I'd prefer if you played a character you like one you've merely adopted.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal

Return to “Players Looking For Games”