OOC: Chat

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

OOC: Chat

Post by amarriner »

Welcome to The Condemned!
This thread is for chatting about anything out of character. Speak your mind! :)
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
HellBlazer
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Re: OOC Chat

Post by HellBlazer »

Hello everybody! Hope we have ourselves a good game!
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Welcome aboard, HellBlazer. We're pitching character ideas and doing some rolling in the Character Gen. thread (though you and I have already chatted about what you might be). Give it a look and ask any character-related questions there. Then either PM me your character or post it in that thread for me to look over.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
Zombiedla
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by Zombiedla »

I'll be following this game. Good luck everyone :)
Dondero
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Dondero »

Hi Hellblazer....we meet again!! Glad to see you made it over here, after the premature death of our other game! :D
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Zombiedla wrote:I'll be following this game. Good luck everyone :)
Hey there Zombie! Thanks for following along. I hope it's a fun game.

Also, Miss Scarlet is going to be our sixth player. I'm not going to close this game to new players as 6 is plenty and I don't really want more than that right now. So I'm looking forward to getting things started! We're almost there.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by zielonobrody »

Throw in a "Visitors" thread, so visitors can comment on our gaming skills and keeping skills ;) And an itsy bitsy rules idea: if we could bold any character or NPC names(I saw that on some other thread).
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

zielonobrody wrote:Throw in a "Visitors" thread, so visitors can comment on our gaming skills and keeping skills ;) And an itsy bitsy rules idea: if we could bold any character or NPC names(I saw that on some other thread).
Good ideas. I'll get those in sometime today. Thanks!
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

O Great Keeper of Ye Olde Mysterese! :D Since the student and coach are ready to go, we might as well begin(maybe that'll mobilize the rest of the players to hurry up with character creation ;) )

Alright alright, I'll wait quietly :)
Dondero
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Dondero »

lol...I'm good to get started when you're ready too, amarriner!! Aren't we an enthusiastic bunch?? ;)

Looking through zielon's background, there' s not going to be much common ground - jock baseball coach vs uber-nerd. Assuming just a vague association?
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

Maybe you're gonna be the newest addition to the team ;) Come to practice, I'll see if there's anything I can teach you(if you're any good). As I've written I employ mostly nerds to the team :D
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Hello folks,

I'm glad to join you in this game. I posted in "Character Ideas and Generation" about my character.

If Keeper approves it I'll be ready to play soon. :)
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

We're glad to have you along on the death squad(or insanity squad, whichever it'll turn out to be) :)

I'll be trying real hard to go insane asap and I intend to have a lot of fun along the way :)
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

zielonobrody wrote:O Great Keeper of Ye Olde Mysterese! :D Since the student and coach are ready to go, we might as well begin(maybe that'll mobilize the rest of the players to hurry up with character creation ;) )
Well, actually I'd considered that. ;)

I'm looking forward to getting started and since you guys are pretty enthusiastic (as Dondero mentioned), I'd hate to lose that. In order to get you two together, I was thinking of having one of the two students mentioned in the adventure description be on the baseball team so Donald knows him and since he's a botany student as well Mickey would know him, too.

I guess my only hesitation is that Riotopsys would be left by himself for a while until the lawyer and the investigator get started as I thought his character would start with them. Although, maybe I can work him in with Miss Scarlet's character as well.

I guess let's see how today goes and I'll make a decision from there. Sound good?
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

I usually try to get alive, but get insane is always an option. :)
Riotopsys
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by Riotopsys »

I'm ready when you guys are
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

I'm sorry the delay in posting the Character Sheet, but for me the site was out until now...
Riotopsys
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by Riotopsys »

Miss Scarlet wrote:I'm sorry the delay in posting the Character Sheet, but for me the site was out until now...
same here just got it back within' the last hour or so.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Riotopsys wrote:
Miss Scarlet wrote:I'm sorry the delay in posting the Character Sheet, but for me the site was out until now...
same here just got it back within' the last hour or so.
Me, too. I think it was down a bit last night as well. Hope everything's okay!
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

I submitted my character, sorry for lagging a bit, awaiting approval and am otherwise ready to go. I'll post a background once our respected Keeper gives me the thumbs up.

Return to “The Condemned”