An epic action packed and globe-spanning campaign for Pulp Cthulhu

Moderator: kabukiman

Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 4 years 9 months

Re: Chapter 1- Bolivia

Post by Mephistophilis »

'Do you have a name?' asks Alex. 'I am Father Alexander Malone. So, what happens now?' he asks, gesturing to his armed companions who are now entering the camp.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'm Harry Smith," says Harry after hearing the strange creature speak. "How did you get mixed up with the Nazis?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Starspawn338
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 6 years 4 months

Post by Starspawn338 »

Butch is interested in the conversation but he has some trust issues after getting shot.

"It appears that you were in charge of the Nazis and I'd like to know why did you kill Dr. Ursini?"
Life is a tragedy to those who feel
Life is a comedy to those who think
Life is a fantasy to those who game
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Mephistophilis »

Alex gesticulates at his colleagues, 'Let him answer one question at a time.'
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Post by aine »

Dont forget Jan did an extreme success first aid on Crowley- surely that should count for something.
SunlessNick
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 2 months

Post by SunlessNick »

Mephistophilis wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:41 pm Alex gesticulates at his colleagues, 'Let him answer one question at a time.'
"Then I think he should start with the one about why he attacked us," June says.
Snapper
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Snapper »

aine wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:08 pm
Dont forget Jan did an extreme success first aid on Crowley- surely that should count for something.
Spoiler:
Regrettably, that wasn't Crowley. I believe it was Butch.
Snapper
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Snapper »

Crowley:

Crowley looks from the doctor to the nurse. "Do your speak English? What's been happening here?"
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Sorry, my mistake. I can still try to help Crowley if he has no luck with the pros.

Jan kneels down to examine the snake man further; he is fascinating.
Snapper
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Snapper »

Thanks but Crowley is pretty much as patched up as he can get now, I think. It's all good, Crowley sneers sarcastically at pain. Except when he sort of threw a bomb on himself in the Antarctic, there was no sneering then...
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by kabukiman »

Everybody:

"I don't know why, just received the following orders: ambush any group that would come near this camp, shoot the leader because the rest would be disorganized and easy to defeat. Yeah sure. I was about 20 years, when the others found me. I had only knew my parents who were like me, and they had left me when I was 15, since I was supposed to been adult with that age. They had teach me how to pass as a human and some tricks that we use. Well, I had a job as a accounter, when I was aproached by others like me. I don't know how they identified me, probably by the scent, we have an excelent scent and we distinguisg individuals that way. Well they said that I was wasting my potential, and they had special plans that would allow us to recover our place in earth. I accepted, the paid was good. But since then, I have been attacked, shot, and done all kind of dangerous jobs, and I had enouth of that. My human name is Charles Bridge."

Crowley:
"Yes, I speak english"- says the doctor." I don't know how I can help you. Some days ago, a group of german soldiers came here and ordered us to be quit. They seem to be looking for something, a pyramide. They asked us for it."
Snapper
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Snapper »

Crowley:

Suddenly, Crowley is interested. "Do you mean a real pyramid, in the jungle somewhere? The indigenous races of South America did build pyramids, I believe."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Jan gets up and goes to one of the nurses,
“What were you doing this far into the jungle? Are you missionaries?”
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Mephistophilis »

'Well pleased to meet you Charles Bridge. Forgive an old priest his preoccupations but what religious beliefs do your people hold, do you know of Jesus?'

Alex studies the strange snake man trying to see if he can determine whether he is being upfront with him.

pHL70%d%
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"What is a contablilist?" asks Harry.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by kabukiman »

"We worship , the dweller of N’Kai. He is a being of imense power, and he give great powers to our ancestors who rebelled against Yig. Well, we are not missionary, but we are in a war against the organization you belong, the Caduceus. We are here to find the tomb with the body of a long-lost sorcerer. The sorcerer has knowledge of the lost continent of Mu, and have huge power, enouth to destroy any organization. We were suppose to find him and convince to join our organization. And we have spies in Caduceus that informed us that your group was trying to do the same, to capture the sorcerer. And yes, I have heard about Jesus. Look, please, just let me go: I'l run away and won't be back. My organization wil think that I'm dead with the others and won't bother searching for me and I can start a new life."
Mephistophilis
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Mephistophilis »

Lowering his shotgun slightly, Alex looks questioningly at his companions. Strange as this heathen creature is, he has no desire to kill him, and he doubts whether his fate would be any better if they decided to imprison him and take him back to the authorities.
Snapper
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Snapper »

Crowley:

Crowley continues to politely question the doctors and nurses. "Do you know where this pyramid is? It could be a fascinating archeological find."
Starspawn338
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 6 years 4 months

Post by Starspawn338 »

Butch listens to the creature's story... Snake men in disguise amongst human population? Ancient sorcerers and the lost continent of Mu? He's not sure to make of it all.
Life is a tragedy to those who feel
Life is a comedy to those who think
Life is a fantasy to those who game
SunlessNick
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 7 years 2 months

Post by SunlessNick »

Mephistophilis wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:31 pm Lowering his shotgun slightly, Alex looks questioningly at his companions. Strange as this heathen creature is, he has no desire to kill him, and he doubts whether his fate would be any better if they decided to imprison him and take him back to the authorities.
"Killing him like feels like would be murder..." June says slowly. ""But how do we know you would not simply tell your organisation about us and attack us later?"

Return to “The Two-Headed Serpent”