OOC Thread

An old house is shrouded in dark rumours and fearful whispers. Its past residents have all had grisly experiences in there, and the few which are able to speak of it will not. Now, pulled in by the promise of money, several investigators try to find the house's dark secret.

Moderator: zielonobrody

zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

Re: OOC Thread

Post by zielonobrody »

Good day. I’ve messaged most everyone, apologies if I missed anyone. Long story short, life has brought CoC back into my lap, with a bit of freedom from the kids every now and then. The Lady Wife is also interested so I did not ask twice. This reminded me I had a brief encounter with forum gaming as I opened up my book to the Haunting. Roll the dice!
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
andyw666
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Post by andyw666 »

Wow, the heady, innocent days of 2011. The world seemed somehow energised and full of hope. I didn't have thinning hair on the top of my head. I think I was playing this using a netbook and a USB internet connection. - Andy
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

Post by zielonobrody »

Well it seems you are the only one to reply and it hardly seems fair to NPC the rest. I have a player lined up though so if none of the remaining active users reply, we will go along that route to wrap up the affair. I'll wait till Sunday, that should be enough time for everyone to log in and reply.
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
andyw666
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Post by andyw666 »

Would it be worth posting an add in the 'players wanted' section of the board?
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Raiko »

Sadly this game looks like it needs archiving now.

zielonobrody hasn't logged in this year. Andy logged on in August, but I think that was because I PMed him an invite to my MoN game.

I'll move it to the graveyard next week, if nobody kicks it into life.

Return to “The Haunting (Redux)”