Wild dog

You are not alone in the war against the Mythos. The problem is, neither is the Mythos. A game heavily influenced by the X-files, investigation and conspiracies.

Moderator: kabukiman

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years

Re: Wild dog

Post by kabukiman »

Mr Handy,you are in the train and in some minutes you will arrive at the place that Paulus is
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by ghill »

Having confirmed where Paula is on the train, Paulus waites for the Director to board, then moves so he and Paula are sat at different ends of the train, with the director between them hopefully with one or both of them able to observe him.
OOC:   Basically, I want Paulus and Paula to keep tailing the director until we can find out where he is going. I'm hoping he's going to see whoever was on the other end of the phone.  
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Paula texts Paulus during the train ride to let him know the train's ETA at the station and in which car she's riding. While she doesn't exactly blend into a crowd, at least she's not quite as tall sitting down.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 9 years 3 months

Post by drone232 »

Agent Parker replies, "Is there anything at all you think is wrong with the orphanage. Do they give any type of medical check ups? Are any of the orphans ever odopted?"
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

The girl don't answer, but one of the boys (Fabio, the one who doesn't seem strange) says:
"Yes, each year they take us a blood sample and makes some test. They say it's for being sure we are healthy, but I know kids from other places and they don't do that. Oh, and they make a lot of medical exams." The other two are getting very nervous.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Paulus and Paula:

After 20 minutes of voyage, the director leaves in the station "Senhora da Hora". He takes there a taxi.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Paulus notes the taxi number down for future reference then runs to jump into the next taxi (ideally its the same taxi firm) caling back to Paula, Grab a hire car, I'll give you directions as soon as I know where you need to go.

Climbing into the back he hands over a e20 note, "Their is another one of those on top of the fare if you follow that taxi, if I'm right the cheating bastards is off to see my fiancée"

if Paulus' taxi is the same taxi company as the director, Paulus waves another e20 note at the driver "There this one if you can ask your dispatcher or its driver where that taxi is taking its fare, without arousing suspicion, then you wont have to kill any of us trying to keep up."
OOC:   I'll leave it up to Agent Paula whether she jumps into the car with Paulus  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Paulus:

OOC: they are from the same company
"You won't start a shooting mister? Cause I don't want any troubles..."
After you assure him that you won't kill anyone, he speaks with the dispatcher and tells you the adress.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Paula rents a hire car as instructed.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Paulus immediately rings Paula, and gives her the details adding "don't kill yourself, but see if you can get there first"
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: Paula, roll drive (20%)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Luckily, Paula found a big rental car, so it isn't cramped for someone of her stature. She quickly familiarizes herself with the controls and is astoundingly good at making her way through the darkened streets. When she arrives at her destination, she texts Paulus to let him know.
OOC,Drive Auto roll (20% base skill) trying to get to the address first: [dice]0[/dice]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Paula:
You drive quite easily the car and move fast; after some time you get to the appointed adress. It's a small house in a place called "cruz de pau" (it's just a small a village with a dozen houses). The house you are looking for, is even more isolated about 50 meters to the north. You don't see any car or persons on the street (it's very late). But there are lights in the house.

Paulus:
Your taxi and the other one go slowly.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Paula parks the car somewhere it won't be obvious that she's staking out the house but still has a good view of it and texts Paulus to let him know what she can see.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Once Paulus knows Paula's in place he gets the taxi driver to drop him off some distance away. Making sure he gives the driver a healthy tip, he then waits for the taxi to drive off out of sight before walking the rest of the way to Paula's hire car and jumps into the back seat.

"Nice ride" he says patting the seats. "Anyone answer the door when our man arrived"

He then texts Agent Parker with their current location
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 9 years 3 months

Post by drone232 »

Agent Parker asks Fabio "What kind of medical exams, can you describe them? And how are often are they given?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,I don't think he's actually arrived yet.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC,As Paulus is following the director and Paula ahead of him, my assumption is if Paulus reaches the car Paula is sitting in the Director must already have arrived.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Parker:
-It depends. For me it was just some ocasional blood sample. For other it was something else, but I don't know what- he makes a furtive look to his companions who look furious at him but don't say anything.

OOC: Mr Handy is rigth, only Paula had arrived, now you can post your line.
Paula:
You see a taxi arrive in front the house. A man (that you recognize as the director) leave it, but the taxi is still there, waiting. The director has a bag; he rings at the house and a younger man open it and the director enter.

Paulus
You arrive at the place, the taxi leaves you at a safe distance (200m) and then after a small walk you see Paula's car (about 50 meters) and a taxi in front the house. You enter Paula's car.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Thanks, I picked a roomy SUV for obvious reasons," says Paula. "A younger man opened the door and let the director inside, but the taxi's still waiting. It's possible that they're both going to leave in the taxi. They may be preparing to skedaddle, in which case they'll be carrying luggage. It would be great if we could attach a tracker to the taxi while they're inside the house. Otherwise, we'll just have to follow them, unless you can get their destination again." She checks the rental vehicle's GPS readout to see what the address of the house is.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Delta Green- Cell P”