Survivor: SIBEЯIA

Please post here if you're trying to gauge interest in a NEW game, which you'd like to run on Play@YSDC
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

NB: You will be playing as yourselves.
If I get three interested players, I'll launch Survivor:Siberia here at the G's-Minions.
Step up. Don't be afraid...

WELCOMMEN!
Our guide will show you to the helikopter.
Join in the adventure of a life time!

Sponsored by Televisia Russia.

The airstrip on Montauk base, NY. Has an eerie atmosphere about it. A sense of abandonment and neglect. Guess that's what the producers of the TV-show is going for.

Chief executive Khalat Dimitriev waves the contestants forth.

What you know about the series is that it will take you somewhere desolate in the world's largest country. Your camping gear will arrive after you have been inserted in the game.

A C-130 in stealth paint is taxing in at the uneven concrete slabs where weed is struggling to find a bit of sun. A losing battle as the site is sprayed with a chemical once a month. Despite this, some life is rising through the cracks.

A testament that life is hard to root out.

Nature always wins over man.
Remember that.

LiVE@TR.ru

No game system, just the mechanics of luck and logic. Like life itself.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Survivor: SIBEЯIA

Post by Mr. Handy »

I'm interested. It's a bit unusual to play myself, but I'll give it a try. Of course, I can't imagine that I'd ever be a contestant on Survivor, my computer skills would be useless, and my medical conditions, dietary restrictions, and required medicines would make it impossible for me anyway.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Welcome!

You are being sent a TEXT issuing a recommended letter to be fetched at a postoffice in your closest city. Within, details of warranties being claused away as the adventure is too high risk to being valid. A non disclosure agreement is enclosed as well. Legal papers from both American authorities and Russian authorities along with Televisia Russia's contract on signing up with the show. You will not be entering the "Social Experiment" on yourself. Two groups of contestants have been sent off on late 2015. Siberia is a massive stretch of land within Russia.

You are urged to travel to the Motauk Air field in N.Y. on Monday 4th January 2016. A transport will pick you up.
You may bring whatever you can carry that will help you survive in the wilderness.
You will be given a transceiver which will guide you to the camp where the TV-series will be recorded.

Safe travels.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
RonaHattingh
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 3 months

Post by RonaHattingh »

I am in, Dave, looking forward to see what you have in store for me.
"With friends like this, who needs dynamite?"
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

That's two. Good. Now, I need one more.
Step forward!
TVblog

Cotton
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 2 months

Post by Cotton »

Hello, if you're still looking for players then I'd be interested in joining up.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Welcome, Cotton!

That sets the scene for the third group of contestant being sent to Siberia, the new social experiment.

Within a letter sent to you is directions to get to Montauk Air Field in N.Y. And you're supposed to be allowed to bring whatever provisions and gear that you can carry by yourself.
9PM January 11th is the departure date.

Most welcome to Siberia, Rona, Mr H and Cotton.
Remember that you will need no character sheets as you are yourselves. With that, I would need some kind of name/alias for you all.
TVblog

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

The game is set-up and I wish you welcome to a cold winter's tale.

viewtopic.php?f=365&t=5648

Let the fun begin!
TVblog

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by kabukiman »

Is it too late to enter?
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

No, it's just the right time :D .
Come join, as yourself. The first post is up.

Great to see you again!
TVblog

Return to “... I'm Thinking Of Running A Game”