CH1-10 St Agata's the return - All.

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

CH1-10 St Agata's the return - All.

Post by ghill »

Meeting up in the St Agata's the following morning Father Marakis introduces you to another of his parishioners a man called Mitar Todovic. The priest explains Mitar is a verteran of the 1992-94 war in Eastern Bosnia and has some information you might find useful. Short, balding and now running to fat the Todovic does not cut a very impressive figure but he is well built beneath the fat and a looks like a hard man.

Mitar cought "Father Marakis he says you are good men and I should tell you my story, you don't look like much but I tell you what the hell" he looks sheepishly at the priest, who frowns and waves at him to continue.

Is Autumn 1994, maybe October I think. We ambush a supply convoy, bound for the Muslim terrorists. The ambush is well planned, we are good, very successful, we kill everyone before they know we are attacking them. When we go to search the mules, we find bodies of several young girls all of whom scarred and tattooed. We also found lots of gold, perhaps several million dollars.

We leave the bodies and bury gold in the cellar of a burnt out house not far away. Two months later we return to house to move the gold somewhere safe. Yanislav and two others went down while rest of us waited by the truck have cigarettes. All those who went into the house died, somehow the Muslims had found out who took their gold and waited in ambush, flames flew out of that cellar some kind of incendiary device, young Zirri was the only one who actually made it out of the house and he died of his burns the next day.

We were lucky to escape that day, I watched from the truck as they drag bodies out of house. We thought that would be the end of it, but over the next two months all the others died, all burned to death. I fled Bosnia, came to London, make better peaceful life. Few weeks ago I am coming back from work and I see this man, I see one of the terrorists who drag bodies out of the house, he is older now but I will never forget his face, I’ll never forget any of their faces. I know this man I see him in Ealing, Ealing London.

OOC: Clay & Jason,He is the man you saw earlier this morning.
OOC: Greg,He shows telltale symptoms of alcoholism.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC - CH1 - St Agata's the return - All.

Post by Mr. Handy »

"What did this man look like?" asks Liz. "And where in Ealing did you see him? What was he doing?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

"He is old man, sixty maybe younger, tall and very thin" Mitar sucks in his cheeks to demonstrate. "has grey hair, grey beard like goat. Wears suit and leather jacket, very expensive."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Ah, OK - that would account for the things that have been happening. This man could be looking to burn all evidence. Sir, have you been at the airport recently or at the Tolkas?" Jason takes a seat on one of the benches in the church.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Mitar looks at Jason clearly a bit surprised at his line of questioning. "I work for the council collecting rubbish every morning, why I go to the airport? Who are Tolkas, name sounds like they are Albanci?"
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg, silently watching the questioning go on, slides his own question in, "Did you see what sort of vehicle this man drives?"
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Eh, I was only checking if you might have been leading that guy to those locations... If he might be following you and leaving a trail of more burned people - as in Bosnia. I might have spoken my thoughts out aloud, sorry for that." Jason shuts up and listens to the conversation.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"There's an Albanian girl named Elira Nesimi who managed to slip onto a plane at Heathrow a few days back," explains Liz. "We met her there briefly. She had burns and tattoos all over her body, just like you described. The Tolkas were an Albanian couple who took Elira in as a foster child, but they were killed in a house fire yesterday. Elira is still unaccounted for. We believe that this fire was deliberately set, and that whoever did it took her - or, rather, took her back."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Post by royya »

So that man is after Elira ... and he burns anyone on the way.
Jacob suggest
She was only trying to escape, with her own powers of controlling the will of others ... and I do not believe that I'm saying that.
Was he accused for any felony or illegal actions that might be documented in the court records?
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

"Yeah well that might be the same man, this man he is an Albanci." He turns to Greg "he drives a big four wheel drive I think. Black or dark blue"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Where precisely in Ealing did you see this man?" asks Liz. "I asked before, but you never said."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Greg nodded, "Very good. Do you remember if there was a big scratch down the driver's side?"

To the others, he said, "When I was speaking with Mr. Sprig, he said the men that had been hanging out around the Tolkas' house, three young lads in their twenties another old fellow maybe in his fifties wearing cheap jeans and thin leather jackets, all piled out of a big four-wheel-drive vehicle."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

I don't look at car, it was big you know cross country car and it was blue or black There was probably someone else in car he wasn't driving. I saw it at in the Mcdonalds car park just off Hanger Lane roundabout.
OOC: Joyeaux Noel,Sorry about the slow response, revelry has ensued. Happy christmas all of you.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Those must be the guys," Liz says to Greg. "Did anyone happen to get the number off their plates?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Post by royya »

This is sounds like a good lead ...
ooc,do we have a name for the fellow?
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"No, unfortunately. Mr. Sprigs didn't like the way they looked, so he kept his distance despite what they did to his roses," Greg responded.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"What did they do to his roses?" asks Liz.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

"Destroyed them, the whole bush. Not by fire, if that's what you're thinking. Just looked like petty vandalism by the looks of it. But it makes me wonder if there's something about roses that these men fear? Or something about them we can put to our advantage," Greg responded.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

ooc:Mr Sprigs Roses,In all likelyhood absolutely nothing, under normal circumstances Mr Sprig is the nosey neighbour from hell, the sort who comes knocking on your door to complain you put your rubbish bin out on a Thursday, but rubbish isn't collected until Friday morning. Who complains when little Johny is being noisey playing football on the common ground out the front of the houses, while he's trying to have a nap in his front garden. In all likelyhood some kid with a grudge cut all the flowers off his rose bush.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Mrs. Tolka's name was Rose - or Roza in her own language," says Liz. "I wonder if they were trying to send a message."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”