CH1-5 Talking to Rabbi - Jacob

Moderator: ghill

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

CH1-5 Talking to Rabbi - Jacob

Post by ghill »

In the study of his house in Wimbledon Rabbi Cohen looks carefully at the photo which Jacob hands him. "This is not something I recognise Jacob, if I may have the picture I will look through my papers ands see what I find.
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years

Re: IC - CH1 - Talking to Rabbi - Jacob

Post by royya »

Pleased, Jacob hands the photo to his Rabbi and continue to chit chat with one of the old Rabbi's sons.
If you need any help please tell me.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Naturally my boy, naturally. Give me a few days and I'll see what if anything I can find out for you. Now if you will put an old mans mind at rest why is this important to you?
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Rabbi, I am having some odd dreams lately. I’m seeing strange sigils and signs that I’m not familiar with and I want to put my mind to rest so I came to consult your wisdom.
Jacob replies to the honorable elder.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Well Jacob we shall see what we shall see heh and perhaps we can put your mind at rest. The Rabbi talks with Jacob some more about matters inconsequential. After a half hours talk the Rabbis son suggests it is time for him to rest and shows Jacob to the door assuring Jacob, he will pass on the Rabbis findings if he has any.
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Jacob will call Greg, seeing if the doctor's needs any assistance. If not, he will try Liz and then Clayton.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Greg is preparing himself for dinner at the OXO tower. Clay and Liz are both up to their neck following their own research threads.

Jacob should head home again
OOC,with the exception of Greg whose player hasn't rung in yet so to speak, the others have finished their days events - so nothing going on there on grounds of continuity.

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes”