IC: Scene 12 - Day 3 Begins

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: IC: Scene 12 - Day 3 Begins

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Timms grunts at Gregory, "I might need to visit the sites again to see them in a different light. What´s this new killing? I have some time to spare... Had enough of wood chopping for today anyway." Rascee makes a turn to leave the office.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by Samuel »

Gregory Atkinson
Syrinx wrote:Timms grunts at Gregory, "I might need to visit the sites again to see them in a different light. What´s this new killing? I have some time to spare... Had enough of wood chopping for today anyway." Rascee makes a turn to leave the office.
I think we should head over to the latest scene first, then we'll have to find the rest of the fellows that have been helping us out. We'll fill you in on the details on the way.

Gregory hands Timms the paper he brought back from the diner and calls for the car and/or cab as is appropriate.

Let's go, gentlemen, before this case gets even worse.

Dun, dun, dun! :D
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Post by TakeSolo »

Arch Ackland

Arch's jaw drops at what he just heard. He hesitates, then manages to mutter a few sounds that could be strung together as words. Oh my god...Well let's not waste any time!

Return to “The Condemned”