IC: Scene 3 - The Campsite

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Re: IC: Scene 3 - The Campsite

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Albert Winston

Since there is nothing else to find there, just wet dirt, Winston straights his body feeling a bit the effects of this effort.

Then he turns to Donald. There is nothing there... Better get out of here. Now I need a bath. I think will be too late, but if it's possible I'll try to check on the old man at the Hospital. If not today, tomorrow morning.

Albert heads to his car to get back to the city. He looks back once again, trying to see the crows. Where are they now? He asks to himself.

He'll drive back to Arkham and take Donald and Mickey, and Ondine if she comes too, where they want, then he'll go to his home to bath and change. If it isn't too late he'll go to the St. Mary's Hospital.
Dondero
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by Dondero »

Mickey O'Dwyer

Events of the day had taken their toll on Mickey, and he was feeling drained and in need of some rest and familiar surroundings. Nodding numbly at Albert, he gets into his car, and merely mumbles, I think we'd all be better off with a nights rest. God willing, the man will still be around in the morning.

Feeling himself begin to drift off into a doze, Mickey woke up with a start, It's the shock, as he shivers and rubs his hands down the sides of his shirt to try and get warm.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

One of the cops overhears Albert saying how he might visit the man at St. Mary's and offers his unsolicited advice, May want to hold off on that 'til the mornin', pal. Not likely they'll let you talk to him before then. We'll have to question him, too, of course ...
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by Samuel »

Gregory Atkinson
Shaking off the daze he has been in, he realizes that much has happened since he received a couple of shocks, and has been wandering around like a zombie. He immediately asks one of the exiting cops for a ride.
Gregory will explain his urgency for the fastest possible transportation (possibly along with Jack, if he can swing it) by pointing out someone has to tell the family, and who better than the father's lawyer. Let me know if there is any argument and I will roll and role play out the scenario.
I've got to tell Saltonstall about this ASAP!
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

Posted a new thread for Samuel and Jack.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.

Return to “The Condemned”