Guestbook

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Guestbook

Post by amarriner »

Per zielonobrody's suggestion I'll open up a guest thread for people who are watching the campaign to comment. The only restriction is to not post any spoilers! :)
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
dx0ne
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Re: Guestbook

Post by dx0ne »

Hey, I'd just like to inform you that you have a bit of an audience, who are enjoying following the story :] I wish you mental stability as long as it's possible!
Life is just... and a lemon.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

Hi there, and welcome! Glad to hear it! Hope you (and whomever else might be lurking out there) are enjoying it so far. Thanks for posting. It's nice to hear.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by zielonobrody »

Oh crap, I know this guy, I bet he's stalking me :o just kidding ;)
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
dx0ne
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by dx0ne »

Who?! Me?! nooo, i'm... umm.. the other dx0ne, one you don't know... And I prefer to stalk females... I mean mentally, I mean... :roll:
Life is just... and a lemon.

Return to “The Condemned”