Character Ideas and Generation

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Re: Character Ideas and Generation

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Be sure that, because you know what could happen... ;) :D
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by zielonobrody »

That's not fair! :D I guess I have to change my tactics and be the first one to run away yelling "Gott in Himmel! Gott in Himmel! Mein Gott, verfluchte kultisten!" :D
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
HellBlazer
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by HellBlazer »

Hi all , sorry for the delay in finishing my character , busy with work ,and all......but it'll be done hopefully tonight.

Oh and amarriner , what is your position on firearms? my character is an ex-police detective turned private investigator so I am going to carry a weapon...nothing too crazy , I am thinking a colt m1911 .45 auto.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

HellBlazer wrote:Hi all , sorry for the delay in finishing my character , busy with work ,and all......but it'll be done hopefully tonight.

Oh and amarriner , what is your position on firearms? my character is an ex-police detective turned private investigator so I am going to carry a weapon...nothing too crazy , I am thinking a colt m1911 .45 auto.
No worries on the delay. Just wanted to make sure you weren't hung up on something. :)

Sure, a handgun is fine.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

Here's how I'm going to start everyone off:

Ondine, Jack and Samuel's lawyer are going to start the adventure off together at the lawyer's law offices. They'll all know each other professionally. Things will get started from there.

The other three characters (Mickey, Albert, and Donald) will start in a separate thread centered around Miskatonic University. I'll probably start with Mickey and he'll pick up the other two soon after the start of the thread. I think I have a decent way of doing that, just hammering out the details.

The adventure will start on Monday June 6th, 1927 in Arkham, MA (natch!).
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.

Return to “The Condemned”