OOC: Chat

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Re: OOC: Chat

Post by TakeSolo »

Your going on vacation for 5 weeks????!!!!......Won't you have internet access? I mean, not to sound rude or anything, but "playing" this game takes maybe 10 minutes out of a day.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by zielonobrody »

one and a half weeks dude :) I'll be back the 27th or 28th.
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

Oh!!! you meant 1.5 weeks. Your message had a comma ",5 weeks," and I got confused sorry! :oops:
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

sorry, we use commas here.
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

Oh I didn't know that ok. Sorry for the mix up
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

Okay, I'm back from my vacation and ready to go. Looks like zielonobrody might be out for a bit, though. So while we attempt to get back into the swing of things here let's discuss your next move.

It sounds like you guys want to head back to the campsite/bridge. It's starting to get somewhat late in the afternoon. It's roughly 3:30pm or so and it'll take at least 40-50 minutes to reach the campsite by car and then the walk afterwards (from the end of Bowen Rd like you did before). It'll probably take just 30-40 minutes to get to the broken-down bridge (which you can also walk to the campsite from, as well). You can reach the bridge from both sides, but you really won't see much different on the other side than you'll see from the side the camp is on so that will save you a little time.

You won't get back into Arkham until later in the evening most likely. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just wanted to let you know before you head out. Things will be ... heating up ... slightly on the next game day. :)

So, if you want to head to the campsite, no problem. I'll get you guys there. Just wanted to get a consensus and see where we're at since I've been away for a week. Good to be back!
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

Sounds good to me...heating up?! Oh boy, someone's going to be a drooling mess on the floor before the end of this :)
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

TakeSolo wrote:Sounds good to me...heating up?! Oh boy, someone's going to be a drooling mess on the floor before the end of this :)
I wouldn't be surprised. :) Not just yet, probably, but anything's possible ...
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

I'm getting antsy :)
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

TakeSolo wrote:I'm getting antsy :)
Heh, yeah I know what you mean. We've had a slow game of it. Still summer is close to over which might help a little. Anyone else still around? I think zielonobrody should be back soon or might be already. Samuel?
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

I'm always here :)
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

Should Donald take his mighty two handed broadsword? What do you mean I never said anything about him having one? oh well... I guess a baseball bat will have to do. We might as well call it quits for the day and meet up the next morning to see what's new.
I had a thought. Since Miss Scarlett is away, could I suggest the doc might like to keep an eye on the old man during the night? I dunno.. just a thought.
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

that's actually a pretty good idea...although why do I have a bad feeling about it :p
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

zielonobrody wrote:Should Donald take his mighty two handed broadsword? What do you mean I never said anything about him having one? oh well... I guess a baseball bat will have to do. We might as well call it quits for the day and meet up the next morning to see what's new.
I had a thought. Since Miss Scarlett is away, could I suggest the doc might like to keep an eye on the old man during the night? I dunno.. just a thought.
Sure that would be fine (have the doc watch at the asylum). TakeSolo, do you still want to go to the bridge, or use zielonobrody's idea of waiting until the next day. Samuel?
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

um either way is fine with me. If it's late in the day we might as well head out the morning early!(after tea of course!)
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

I think my gaming group fell off the face of the earth :(
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

you're not talking about us are you? Let's go to sleep and take this to the next day, it's been long enough :evil:
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Okay, I'll start up a new day thread in a moment. Feel free to write anything else in the old thread, too, before I close it up. You guys will all start at your "homes" and can meet up later at a designated time and place (either the University, the Asylum, or Saltonstall's--doesn't matter too much).

Yeah looks like we might be down to only two players? Haven't heard from Samuel yet, and I'm not sure what Miss Scarlet's status is. I'll give things a day or two and then look for some new players. Glad you two are still here. I know this is going slowly, but hopefully we can get things going.

EDIT - I didn't post yesterday because it was a holiday in the US, and I wasn't able to get to a computer for any amount of time, sorry.
TakeSolo
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TakeSolo »

Yeah, I assumed that was the reason, but I check this forum literally every day haha. I was just getting anxious, I'm excited to get this rolling. It does look like we are down to two players :( We need some people who can stay on...
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

I'm sorry, but I need to take a two week break from the internet. I hope we have more players when I come back :) Can we do that? just leave the game where it is for now, and continue when I come back, or someone else drops by?

Return to “The Condemned”