OOC: Chat

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: OOC: Chat

Post by Raiko »

I'm currently awaiting a reply to a message that I've sent to amarriner, as it appeared that he was about to restart this game before he went offline again. Hopefully he's still planning to continue. :)

If I don't hear anything in a week, I'll move this game to the graveyard for the time being. :(
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by zielonobrody »

Haven't heard back from him in like 6 months. PM's still hanging. Too bad, this was looking like a fun game. I'm tempted to restart it, or run it to a conclusion when I finish the haunting of mine, but I'm not sure if the Higher Powers would allow such a blatant hijacking ;)
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

I'm sure that nobody would mind you "hijacking" this game, my attempts to contact Amarriner have been fruitless so far and I would have been archiving the game today if you hadn't expressed an interest in taking over.

How about if you try to rustle up interest from the old players over the next week or two, and there's quite a few new players looking for Classic Era action at the moment.

If Amarriner returns during that time, then you'll have done him a favour by getting players together, if not then the game is yours to continue.

Welsh took over Lure of the Nile when the original Keeper vanished, originally just intending to keep it active until they returned, and it ended up being one of the longest running and most successful games on the forum. :)
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

Hi there!! Yep, I have the unfortunate tendency to "go dark" from time to time. :( I would love nothing more than to pick this game back up. My only concern is that I don't have the time to commit to it. I think that I could probably swing it, but I'd hate to leave it hanging (again!)...
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by zielonobrody »

I don't mind if it's slow just as long as it doesn't hang :)
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead

Return to “The Condemned”