OOC: Chat

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Re: OOC: Chat

Post by Samuel »

zielonobrody wrote:I've read them all already :D
I found the earlier work, or at least part of it. Same author, different artist, it is called "Starkweather". It is available for free download at wowio.com, along with lots of other comics, etc. I just started downloading, will let you know if is worth the time.

-S
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by amarriner »

zielonobrody wrote:On another matter, Could you please be more specific about the hole in the ground that Donald and Greg found? How small is it? Does it look like a bowl with wet cheerios stuck to the walls(as for the pebbles)? In which place is the stick stuck in? Are there more than one stick, more than the one with a piece of cloth? What type of cloth is it, what color is it, how big is it? A pic would be helpful :) Thanks.
The sticks and the pebbles aren't really that important. What is important is that the hole spans the wall. Meaning, it looks like someone would be able to use the hole to crawl under the wall ...

Sorry if my description was poor.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

zielonobrody wrote:On another matter, Could you please be more specific about the hole in the ground that Donald and Greg found? How small is it? Does it look like a bowl with wet cheerios stuck to the walls(as for the pebbles)? In which place is the stick stuck in? Are there more than one stick, more than the one with a piece of cloth? What type of cloth is it, what color is it, how big is it? A pic would be helpful :) Thanks.
Since Donald is the one who keeps finding things, I'm going to follow your lead on this. I'm sure Gregory will want to take charge when he can be more useful, but right now he's probably trying to catch his breath running around. :-)
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

oh come on people. what are we waiting for. If you don't intend to post, than say so. If you're waiting for someone else to post, than say so. If you're bored, than say so. This is getting irritating to say the least.

Can we please look for a new player or two to get things moving again? I don't think that four is enough.
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by Miss Scarlet »

I'm waiting for Amariner to post, because I had posted with Albert leaving Dr. Hardstrom's office. But then he remembered about the old man and Albert made some last remarks. I'd like to know if Dr. Hardstrom will comment about them and Mickey asked him a question.

Then I'll look for Donald and Gregory outside.

And I agree with zielonobrody in what he said.
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

I need a bit of clarification. I thought we were inside the Sanitarium walls still, with the hole leading outside, but it sounds like zielonobrody thinks we are outside the walls with the hole going in. Which is it? Did I misunderstand something? The answer will allow me to proceed.

-(Confused) Samuel
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

I understood you are outside the Sanitarium and you are following some footprints from under the window at the Sanitarium building until the walls around the property.

I understood the hole is in the wall surrounding the property of the Sanitarium.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

All,
My apologies for not posting at all this week. I was away at a conference, but was supposed to have internet access at my hotel. Alas it was down the entire time I was there. I'm just getting back now and trying to get settled in and will resume as soon as I possibly can. Sorry again for my abrupt absence.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Okay we're back in business here. Once again I'm very, very sorry for having a silent week. I should be back on track now with no problems. Hopefully we can jump-start this game again. Sorry!

I'll post looking for a player (at least one) for Jack. If I get other interested parties, I'll recruit them for either Ondine or a new character altogether. Let me know if you have a preference otherwise I'll just choose.

Also, to clarify. The wall surrounds the entire grounds of the Sanitarium. It looks like the hole was dug INSIDE the Asylum grounds in order to get OUTSIDE. Let me know if you need more details, but that's the most important part. :)
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

My bad. I really thought we were outside the walls :) So much for reading and understanding ;) I'm a bit out of mind lately...
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Okay it looks like we will have a replacement for Jack at least. I'm going to get him up to speed and then have him post here.

In other news, I didn't post yesterday because I was giving your characters time to post about their reunion. I didn't want to miss another day, though. So let me know what you all decide you want to do and I'll get another IC post up. :)
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Winston is waiting for Donald or Gregory to tell him what they found. Then he'll coax Mickey to enter the hole and see where it goes. :)
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Miss Scarlet wrote:Winston is waiting for Donald or Gregory to tell him what they found. Then he'll coax Mickey to enter the hole and see where it goes. :)
Well the hole just goes to the other side of the wall. ;)

Sorry, I guess my description of that part was severely lacking! :)
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

I understood that, don't worry, but somehow I though we should have someone re-doing the way Atwater did to escape, maybe just to try if it's possible for a human being escape that way...

No need to get Mickey dirty. We can go around the wall and locate the exit of the hole and check for more footprints there.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

I'll be away till friday evening, so don't expect anything more than what I'm about to write for a few days :)
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

Looks like we're all in agreement on the next course of action, so I guess we'll wait for new Jack's thoughts and then jump into action.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Samuel wrote:Looks like we're all in agreement on the next course of action, so I guess we'll wait for new Jack's thoughts and then jump into action.
Sounds good. He's responded to my PM and is currently catching up on the game. He said he should be able to post Friday sometime.
justinhorner
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by justinhorner »

Greetings, folks, Replacement Jack here. Have caught up more or less and will begin actively posting once I get more clarification from El Keeper about where I am exactly. Then, off to find the breakouts!

I'll usually be able to post daily sometime in the middle of the workday, and once or twice on weekends. Looking forward to it.
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Welcome justinhorner!

I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do (Dr. Albert Winston). :)

We are now at the Arkham Sanitarium. Henry Atwater, friend of Richard Cardigan, was commited there after being found with memory loss. He didn't say much and then he escaped from the Asylum.

Richard Cardigan was found dead near the river (near the place where they went to camp) and beneath him we found an old man (that now is in the Asylum).

We are there looking for clues about how Henry escaped and where did he go. Jack and Gregory just found a hole that cross beneath the walls of the Sanitarium (and footprints from the building until this hole). Winston is about to point which window was from Henry's room and we're going out to check if on the other side of the hole there are footprints that we could follow.

And that's all folks. :D
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

Miss Scarlet wrote:Welcome justinhorner!
How'dley doodley :)
Miss Scarlet wrote: Jack and Gregory just found a hole that cross beneath the walls of the Sanitarium (and footprints from the building until this hole).
Hey! I found both! :D

Return to “The Condemned”