OOC: Chat

Two M.U. students headed out on a camping trip on the banks of the Miskatonic a few miles west of Arkham. Now one is missing, and the other is found wandering the Arkham streets and a raving madman.

Moderator: amarriner

amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: OOC: Chat

Post by amarriner »

Missed posting yesterday, sorry. Looks like Albert and Mickey are heading home for the night. What are Ondine, Donald, and Gregory doing?
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Remember, if there's still time, Winston will go to the hospital to check on the old man. I was thinking more check on his conditions, than talk to him.

I'd like to know which exames they did to check how he is and the results. Maybe talk to the doctor in charge.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Miss Scarlet wrote:Remember, if there's still time, Winston will go to the hospital to check on the old man. I was thinking more check on his conditions, than talk to him.

I'd like to know which exames they did to check how he is and the results. Maybe talk to the doctor in charge.
Sure, that's fine. There should definitely be time. Just waiting to hear from Donald, Ondine, and Gregory before moving on.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by zielonobrody »

Donald will go home but will ask Albert to contact him come the morn. He'll be glad to accompany him to see Atwater again and the old man and wherever they took Richards body.
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
Riotopsys
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by Riotopsys »

Just have someone drop miss Dumont off at home.
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

Winston can do it.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Okay, Albert is taking Mickey, Ondine, and Donald home, but is going to stop off at St. Mary's for any extra information. I'll get a new post up for that today or tomorrow (still waiting to hear from Gregory, too). Once that's complete we'll move on to Day 2!

Anyone who wants to (who's going with Albert) can post in the new thread, of course, too. If you'd prefer to stop off with him before going home, that is. I'd like to try to pick our pace back up a little bit. I've been slow in posting, I know, so I'll do my best to be more on top of things. Hopefully everyone else feels likewise. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know. We're still at the very beginning, but things are starting to pick up!
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

yay! :geek: :mrgreen:
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

C'mon people, let's get this show on the road shall we?
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

zielonobrody wrote:C'mon people, let's get this show on the road shall we?
Okay. I now have something resembling a normal schedule, I'll get caught up and can commit to more regular postings. I'll come up with a good short post to cover what has been neglected.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Here I am saying I want to get things moving and I don't post yesterday. :(

Sorry about that. Should be good from here on out. Hopefully we can get roughly one post from everyone per weekday.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Okay looks like we're ending the first day. I'll let you guys decide what the first stop tomorrow will be and when you'd like to arrive there. I'll get you there either tomorrow if you've decided by then or Monday otherwise! Let me know if you have any questions.
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

I guess Gregory will head down to the Sanitarium like he said, and wait around for the rest, as he and Jack do not have the best rapport going with the doctor there. Maybe Jack can see if the cops have found anymore evidence, as I would assume they will be getting pressure to go over the whole scene again.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

I'm thinking I should like to know where we all live. It might clear things up a little :)

Donald will be taking his morning jog in the morning (duh) and I think he might just take a walk to the Sanitarium to be there around 9AM, unless he's got lessons on Tuesday(and I think that's for you to decide, so go ahead :) )

What's the deal with Hellblazer? I think I haven't seen him around some. Any word Keeper? Might I suggest trying to find a replacement if he's not responding while we're still not knee deep in dead? ;)
Riotopsys
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by Riotopsys »

Guys, I'm dropping out, this games is just so slow I no longer care what's happening.
Dondero
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Dondero »

Well, I'm still here. Still enjoying things! :) To be honest, the slower pace suits me for now...no complaints from me!
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper

Post by zielonobrody »

same here. anyone else left? ;)
Samuel
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Samuel »

Of course.
Miss Scarlet
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Miss Scarlet »

It's very fine by me. No problems at all. I'm enjoying the game. :D

About what Winston will do.

Next day will be Tuesday.

I'll have to check Winston's appointments. Can we consider he has one class early in the morning? He could have students to attend in the afternoon, but he can cancel that if it's necessary.

After his morning class, he'll call Dr. Hardstrom in the Arkham Sanitarium and ask about Henry Atwater.

Then he'll go to the hospital to check the old man.

Albert lives near the Miskatonic University.
Deckard
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

Post by Deckard »

Any chance of joining a game...plz help

Thanks for any reply

Deckard

There's no fool like an old fool

Return to “The Condemned”