Chapter 2 V-day : Yuralria and Ogtuk-luk

Moderator: DSIGFUSS

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Chapter 2 V-day : Yuralria and Ogtuk-luk

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Qannaq, given room by Ogtuk-Luk’s charging assault on the Ilijiraat, rises to his feet and launches his spear at the wolf creature laying waste to the sled dogs. It sticks deep into the wolf’s side. The wolf growls at him but continues his work killing the sled dogs. (7 damage to the Ilijiraat)

Faroo, doing his best to protect his friend Qannaq, swings wildly and misses with his outstretched bone tipped spear, allowing the wolf to close the gap and strike out at Qannaq. The wolf can tell that Qannaq is injured and wishes a kill before the battle’s conclusion. Luckily for Qannaq, Faroo’s spear is quick and he blocks the wolf from pressing any further. Ogtuk-Luk leaps in beside Faroo, thrusting his spear into the wolf’s neck. Ilijiraat blood sprays both Faroo and Ogtuk-Luk and the beast makes a hasty retreat to the East. The wolf mauling as many sled dogs as he could manage, snaps the neck of one last dog before he turns to follow his kin, leaving the third Ilijiraat lying dead on the snow.

Ooc – Qannaq has taken 7 damage
Ooc – Faroo has taken 5 damage
Ooc- Ogtuk-Luk has taken

Yuralria heals Maniitok (Lose 1 San Yuralria) and the Dorset warrior rises to his feet, his injured leg hardly bothering him at all. (Heals Maniitok 6 damage)(Healed Fraqanaq from brink of death to 1HP last round) Chief Kalituk continues to wait patiently for an answer to his question regarding the Ilijiraat that spoke with Yuralria, though he is very happy Yuralria is seeing to his men so thoroughly and with such respect to the gods.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by trixie »

Yuralria backs away from the fighting, keeping a worried, watchful eye on Ogtuk-luk. She silently prayed to the gods to spare him. What a soft spot she'd developed for her protector! As she watches the group battle and sees the men lying in the snow, torn apart, she tries to swallow the rising lump forming in her throat. If only I could heal and save them all.....

Yuralria joins the Chief and watches the battle from afar. "Chief, I fear the Ilijiraat wish us to not reach the mountain. One snarled at me that he wished it so. Perhaps these are protectors of the stranger? I....I am still unsure."
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

CONTINE TO CAPTER 2 : V-day : The Dorset Tribe

Return to “Chapter 2 : V-day!!”