Page 1 of 1

Chapter 2 : V-day : Alrik, Weolf and Ingvar

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:09 am
by DSIGFUSS
Torvog just finishes a rune toss and a smile crosses his lips. Finally after seven tosses, he wins one.

Take that Bard! Loki smiles on me this day! You see how I pretend to lose so horribly and for so long and then I sneak in from the side and get......... almost half of my silver..... back.

Torvog can't shake his smile even though Alrik had taken him for almost a weeks wages. He leans in to collect some of the silver he lost from Alrik as the door of the hold swings suddenly open. A large hairy man, Alrik immediately recognizes as Oddlog, stumbles over himself as that no good son of a bitch Gilliog pushes him through the door. He stumbles and trips over himself, dumping the table and all the rune chips and silver go flying in every direction.

Ock! Me winnings! Do over! Do over!

Gilliog ushers in four more men. Alrik remembers Hildegarr as Oddlog's cut throat accomplice. He's witness first hand the two Viking brutes in battle before and Hildegarr shows no mercy to man woman or child. Behind Hildegarr, Gilliok shoves Ingvar and Weoulf who carry their friend Sigfurd. Sigfurd is badly wounded and barely conscious. His blood soaked tunic bares his family crest. Alrik knows it to be a sign of long lost nobilty. That sort of shield hardly carries any weight anymore, but Alrik is well aware of his family's brave and tragic history.

Last to enter is Edgar. Edgar mostly keeps to himself and is one of the most well mannered of all the Icebreaker's crew. How he got mixed up into all this, Alrik can only guess.

Gilliog walks up to Torvog (the jailer) and beams his pleasure in sending all these troublemakers to the hold.

The Captain wants you to hold this bunch till we reach Helluland Torvog. Now they're your problem. I wash my hands of you lot, though I will miss cracking my whip over your back, Ingvar you stupid lout!

The hold is a small room with two dingy looking barred cells adjacent to each other. Torvog's distilling equipment takes up a good amount of space in the back and of the rest of the floor is covered by Torvog's cot and his oversized table which he often uses for gambling events during long sailing expeditions. Inside one of the cells is Bergor. While most Vikings drink ale for fun and to celebrate the gods, Bergor drinks for a different reason. He drinks to stop the shaking..... a true drunk by every stretch of the imagination. Many times he's almost drank himself to death and he gets into more trouble than any Viking on board. He has no friends and many enemies. Plus he just vomited all over himself and his cell.

Torvog gets to his feet and opens up both cell doors. He usher Oddlog and Hildegarr into Bergor's cell and Oddlog cries his disapproval.

Orrr! There's fresh puke on the floor! It smells like your mother Gilliog you cock sucking goat herder! Tween her legs at least. Ha!

Gilliog snarls at Oddlog!

Aye! I'll be seeing you soon Oddlog! The whole lot of yah can go to Hel for all I care!

Hildegarr follows Oddlog into the cell and shoves Bergor off the only clean side of the single cot now mostly covered in vomit. Teh smell is wretched.

Move it skag!

Bergor resists but eventually moves for Hildegarr. Hildegarr was a scary man at the best of times. Still Bergor had to say something.

Fuck off! Yah wee cunt!

Weoulf, Ingvar, Edgar and Sigfurd are thrown violently one after another into the remaining cell. Edgar lies Sigfurd down on the only cot and he groans in pain calling out for his friends.

Ohhhhhhhhh! Ingvar...... Weolf....... Where are we?

Edgar immediately begins to tend his wounds. He looks up at Weolf and Ingvar.

We're in the hold son...... He should be fine! He just needs some food and some rest!

Torvog slams both cell doors shut and Gilliog storms out of the hold laughing. Alrik is dumbfounded by his own eyes. Where once the witch's prophecy concerned one man. Now he must deal with seven.

Re: Chapter 2 : V-day : Alrik, Weolf and Ingvar

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:07 am
by OathinBlood
Weoulf gets to his feet, and grapples with the bars, screaming. "Oi, Torvog!"

[OOC: It's Weoulf, not Weolf, by the way.]

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:54 am
by Piano man
Alrik stares down the prisoners. Anger creases his face, which angers him more. His looks are very important to him. He knows that the men sometimes fear his presence because of the magic he wields. There have been a couple that have challenged him only to find out that he knows how to fight with the best of them. His is a place of authority and woe to the man who challenges him. Silence!!! I will not have you talking to each other right now. Right now I'm only interesting in hearing what happened, and I warn you keep it brief or I will send you to the witch. The last man who was sent there pleasured her before losing his head. Alrik shudders involuntarily at the thought.

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:49 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Torvog crashes his mace on the steel bars. Weoulf manages to snap his fingers back just in time to avoid having them broken.

You heard the man lads! Answer the Bard or they'll be no gruel for the lot of you! You'll got to sleep hungry for all I care! If'n you name names, I'll make sure you get a glass of me special reserves for your trouble. So just what in Hell happened? Speak up!

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:38 am
by Basketvector
Ingvar horks a black bloody goo onto the floor before walking over to meet Alriks stare.

"That's the PURDIEST man I ever seen!", he says with a long toothless grin.

"What happened between us and those two pustules aint nearly as exciting as what's going to happen when I get free." "Ya hear that, Oddlog you rat bastard? You're gonna BUUURN!!"

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:21 am
by Piano man
Alrik sees that he isn't getting anywhere. He looks at Ingvar and smiles. His teeth in contrast are perfect. He starts with humming and then begins to sing. Little do they know that this song will take all of the fight out of them. Alrik closes his eyes as the magic of the song washes over him.

Those songs I know, which nor sons of men
nor queen in a king's court knows.

An eighth I know: which all can sing
for their weal if they learn it well;
where hate shall wax 'mid the warrior sons,
I can calm it soon with that song.

naudhiz naudhiz naudhiz
n n n n n n n n n
nu na nu ne no
nudh nadh hudh nedh niodh
(nut nat nit net not)
un an in en on
n n n n n n n n n

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:02 am
by DSIGFUSS

Ock! Ingvar! I'll knock the rest of your teeth in yah daft cunt!

Oddlog was just reaching through the bars for Ingvar when Alrik began to sing. Most had heard and seen a bard's magical song before. Captain Gunharr often used them in place of witches to spur his men on before a charge. He mistrusted women and their powerful magic. A Bard was clearly the lesser ofthe two evils. Everyone in the roo, however had never heard a song like this... His voice, beautiful as the dawn, quickly began to soothe the party's anger. Even Torvog loosened his grip on his mace.

[O.C. Alrik - roll your musical talent skill]

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:26 am
by Piano man

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:28 pm
by Basketvector
oc. you rolled a 1 because you rolled 1d1 instead of 1d10 (or 1d100?)

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:46 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Yeah I caught that. We'll wait for Pianoman to maker the roll to see if you are effected by the calming effects of the song.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:18 am
by Piano man

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:59 pm
by DSIGFUSS
All of the Prisoners can't help but listen to Alrik's entrancing voice as he pipes out the words of the Havamal. The fight slowly drains from everyone in the room. Every man's head tilts slightly to the right and their eyes wander until Alrik's soulful singing comes to an end. When he finishes his rune song, all the men are calm and at peace with themselves and the events which landed them in the hold.

[O.C - Only the most upset people in the room get a save of sorts. A reverse Sanity check. Ingvar and Oddlog get one opportunity to roll over their sanity to be immune to the words of Odin. If you fail your roll, please act as though the fight were water under the bridge. You are not friends with Oddlog and Hildegarr by any means and are not under hypnotic suggestion. Your characters are simply calm and subdued. Act accordingly. ;) ]

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:00 pm
by Basketvector
(o.c. rolled 61, not sure what my sanity is, i think this probably fails?)

"That's damn right... that's damn right. You said it all brother."
Ingvar sits.
"Man, this is a long boat ride."

(oc. or else he froths at the mouth)

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:57 pm
by DSIGFUSS
[O.C - Ingvar, along with everyone else in the room is calm and clear headed once again. The fight still lies clear in their minds. There just doesn't seem to be any point in dwelling on it. What's done is done right lads?]

A tear comes to Torvog's eye as Alrik finishes.

That was fucking beautiful Alrik. So whart happened lads? Who's to blame for this mess?

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:56 am
by Piano man
Alrik nods thank you to Torvog. He is content to just sit back and let the jailer do the questioning.

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:55 am
by DSIGFUSS
You heard the man! Fess up! Who started it?

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:27 am
by Basketvector
"All right, all right... in all honesty, Oddlog started it. Then his little bitch Hildegarr stabbed me in the thigh!! Look at this gash!!" Ingvar says, showing his leg to the jailor.

"LOOK AT IT!!!"

"I NEED BALM DAMMIT!!!"

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:34 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Hildegarr stands up.

That's a bloody lie yah ingnant goat fucker! Ingvar drew his axe. I seen em... I was in the right!

Oddlog rises as well and puts his foot in a fresh pool of Berger's vomit. He shoves the drunken Berger off the cot. Berger groans and pulls himself to his feet swaying back and forth in a drunken stupor.

Ock! Berger! Yah daft cunt! Hildegarr's right... It was Bloody Ingvar! He's a psycho!

Edgar chimes in.

Ingvar speaks the truth Torvog, and you know me from a liar. Oddlog started the Fight, but Ingvar did pull his Axe first. It all went downhill from there.

Edgar explains the more subtle points of the brawl to Torvog, emphasizing the brutal stabbing Hildegarr gave Sigmund. Torvog nods throughout Edgar's story obviously trusting him over any of the other combatants.

If this is true Hildegarr.... and Sigford dies or gets poorly on me... it's the axe for you be sure.

Torvog crosses his arms and looks everyone up and down. He leans over and whispers to Alrik.

Shouldn't we be getttin the witch Alrik? She said if 'n there were any new developments here in the hold.... well I'm quite scared of her if I can tell yah the truth..... I don't want to be.... er... I'd call this a new development wouldn't yah now?

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:25 am
by OathinBlood
"Witch? What bloody witch?!", roars Weoulf, overhearing Torvog. Weoulf is not fond of the supernatural in the realm of men, and so is skeptical of witches and their kind.

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:26 am
by Piano man
Alrik raises an eyebrow to Torvog. Why don't you go and fetch her. I will stay here and await your return. Alirk stops him as he is about to leave. Oh yes and leave me the keys. Alrik turns back to the jail and looks all of the men up and down. His gaze stops on Ingvar. For a second he stares wieghing Ingvar. So you drew your axe first, but in self defense it seems. Still there will be plenty of killing to do once we land. I suggest you keep that axe holstered for the rest of this trip or I will take it from you like a child. He turns to Oddlog. You on the other hand started the fight. You're lucky I don't kill you where you stand. I think instead we will let the witch take you back to her quarters and have her way with you. Maybe next time you'll think twice before starting something on my ship.

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:11 am
by DSIGFUSS
Torvog stares blankly at Alrik trying hard to think of an excuse not to go summon the witch.

But....

Torvog drops his head in defeat and runs from the room.

Sigfurd groans in pain and Edgar looks up at Weoulf.

He needs better patchwork than this brother.

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:03 am
by Basketvector
"HA HA, You hear that Oddlog? The witch is going to get all carnal with you.."

"Edgar, you wee lass"

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:37 pm
by DSIGFUSS
The prisoners begins to argue and bicker back in forth and Alrik realizes his calming spell has little effect on these brute's attitude. No punches or scrimsax's are thrown while Alrik watches the two sides argue back and forth, assigning blame to each like children in detention. Bergor, now standing, vomits again all over Oddlog's boots.

Ock! My boots! You vile ass Bergor!

A few minutes pass and Torvog comes running back into the hold, panting and terrified.

The witch is coming Alrik! She's right behind me. Watch her hands lads, she's feeling a bit touchy for my liking.

Melkorka strides into the room and looks over the prisoners. She twiddles her fingers, scratching her long fingernails together like nails on rock. She eyes each of the prisoners in turn, grinning and smacking her lips.

So many to choose from eh bard? Which one do you think will serve our purpose? Which one do you think the prophesy points to?

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:25 am
by Piano man
Alrik considers the witch's words while studying the men. There are a couple that I feel could fit the prophesy. He points at Weolf, and Ingvar. I think we had better consider them both, but I have a gift for you. Oddlog here would make a fine companion for you. He has enough fight in him for you to enjoy, and exploit.

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:41 am
by OathinBlood
"What prophecy! Don't try to taint me with your lies, witch!", yells Weoulf.

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:11 am
by Piano man
The witch turns and whispers in Alrik's ear and then slowly tilts her head back to the prisoners
The witch whispers....

Choose one for me my bard. I shall interrogate him further in my private chambers.

wait for a few posts before you reply...

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:27 am
by OathinBlood
"Than speak of this so-called...prophecy.", says Weoulf, looking skeptical but cautious.

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:54 pm
by DSIGFUSS
The witch eyes Weoulf wantingly and cackles...

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Yesssss! Such handsome young supple Viking men!

Melkorka approaches the prison cell bars and wheezes at the effort.

The Bard is right. There is a prophecy.... The Icebreaker was never meant to reach the shores of Helluland. Most of us will drown!

She looks around greedily at the Vikings and wrings her hands together. Her knuckles crack at least dozen times and and her fingers seem to pop in and out of their sockets as she squeezes her fingers. Hildegarr, closest to the bars in his cell, backs up and scowls at the witch.

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:52 am
by OathinBlood
"SPEAK, WITCH!", bellows Weoulf, impatient.

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:49 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Melkorka cackles and farts all in the same breath. The smell is wretched.

The fates have told me many things Viking! The fate of this ship.. its Captain and its crew. We are destined to make shore... just not all of us. The Fate's have shown me that one man for certain will live through this tradgic destiny. The man would be a prisoner to his people. I would find him behind bars on this very day.... Strange though....

The witch pauses and inspects her precious cargo through the bars. She holds her attention for far too long on Weoulf. Melkorka's eyes are suggestive and cruel and bring a chill to even the stoutest Viking soul.

Strange that there are 7.

The witch turns and whispers in Alrik's ear and then slowly tilts her head back to the prisoners.

oc =- Listen checks to overhear what Melkorka says to Alrik if you want to.

Who will it be then? I must know....

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:15 pm
by Piano man
Alrik looks the group over again. I'm not sure. We best take them all. Whichever one lives is the one. You stupid whore of a beast how should I know the answer to your visions.

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:55 am
by OathinBlood

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:21 am
by Basketvector
Ingvar has been quiet, standing near the rear of the cell, constantly making faces at Oddlog, pretending to break him in two, as with a phantom stick in the air, and mouthing inflamatory insults until he accidently overhears what the witch is saying.

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:58 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Both Ingvar and Weoulf overhear the witch who giggles with pleasure after she makes her request to Alrik.

Which one of these fellons do you think most fits the prophecy? Choose one for me bard..... send one of these men to my bed chambers so I can.......... interrogate them further.

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:17 pm
by Piano man
Alrik walks over to the jail cell and smiles at the men. Well it seems that I must pick one of you to accompany the witch to her bed chambers. The good news is whichever one of you I pick is the most likely to make it to shore. The bad news is, you might not want to live. His gaze lingers on Ingvar for a long moment, he then starts to smile and nods. I have made my decision. Weoulf is the most likely candidate in this cell. Remove him and take him to the witches quarters. May the gods have mercy on your soul. That wretched beast of a woman will make you want to kill yourself. Oh how I'd like to slit her throat and watch her bleed out.

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:30 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Torvog opens the cell door and looks at Weoulf with pleading eyes. His hold on his mace tightens...

Alright Weoulf.... you heard the bard! Out you go lad!

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:20 am
by OathinBlood
"Wretched woman, stay away from me!", bellows Weoulf, fearing for his life and sanity.

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:17 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Torvog grabs Weoulf by the arm.

Take it easy lad! She just wants a word with'n yah!

There's no place to run.. Yer on a ship by gods!

Unless Weoulf wishes to resist, Torvog excorts Weoulf from the hold leaving the cell door open. Torvog is a sloppy jailer at the best of times and is not too concerned that the Vikings would try to escape. Besides.... They are on a ship!

Oddlog scoffs at Weoulf as he leaves the hold.

Hah! Weoulf! You Skag! I hope her cunt smells like Berger here! Hah!

When they leave, Edgar looks up at Alrik pleadingly.

Sigfurd is still badly injured. Please Alrik! Use your magics to close the wopund at the very least. He will die before the night is through. I am sure of it.

Hildegarr stand up and walks to the bars. He looks down at Sigfurd and to everyone's surprise looks worried. Likely, however, because if Sigfurd dies, Hildegarr will soon folllow. He gives Ingvar a pssst....

Pssst! Ingvar! How deep is the wound?

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:35 pm
by Piano man
Alrik spies the man in question. If you can behave yourselves I will tend to the wounds. Alrik makes his way into the cell and sings the wound away.

Those songs I know, which nor sons of men
nor queen in a king's court knows.

A second I know, which the son of men
must sing, who would heal the sick.

uruz uruz uruz
u u u u u u u u u
u u u u u u r r r r r r
u u u u u u u u u

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:56 pm
by DSIGFUSS
oc - Weoulf please go to your own private thread titled :

Charpter 2- Weoulf : Melkorka's chambers

oc - Ingvar.. just say something insulting if you don't want to do do anything so I know I'm not leaving you behind.

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:31 am
by Basketvector

Ingvar pats Weoulf on the back as he brushes past.
"We will remember you in song brother."
Pssst! Ingvar! How deep is the wound?
Ingvar casually glances down at Sigfurd. "He's fine"

He goes back to taunting Oddlog. "YOURE GONNA BUUUURRRRN!!!"

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:08 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Oddlog spits on the floor.

Ingvar! You pig whore! Watch your tongue around me pig whore!

Berger chuckles to himself and with Oddlog and Hildegarr now standing, he takes he cot and lies down, ignoring the puddles of vomit.

heh heh heh! Pig Whore.......

Berger falls asleep or passes out... whatever be the case.

Edgar puts his hand on Sigfurd's head and calls his name. Sigfurd opens his eyes and looks around.

Ingvar! Did we win?

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:09 am
by Basketvector

"Rest easy Sigfurd my friend, for those criminals will pay. Soon we will be in Helluland, where Gunharr will not hear their cries."

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:32 am
by DSIGFUSS
Hildegarr leans against the bars, smiling at Ingvar.

I'm glad your friend lives Ingvar. Saves me a trip to Gunharr's axe. I have to admit though.... it would have been worth it to never have to look on that brat's family crest again. The spoiled cunt!

Edgar shakes his head at Hildegarr and puts a hand on Ingvar's shoulder. He stares up at Alrik with calm and sincerity in his eyes.

Peace friend Ingvar. Alrik is it? WE are forever in your debt. Tell us... what will become of Weoulf?

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:12 pm
by Piano man

Alrik studies the man in the cage. To tell you the truth, I don't know. I don't think I want to know either. You guys should try and get some rest. You may have some swimming to do before the night is out. If the ship starts to sink, I'll let you out. With that he turns and leaves the cells to make his way up top.

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 pm
by DSIGFUSS
As Alrik leaves the hold... Edgar rises from Sigfurd's bedside. He approaches Ingvar.

Ingvar.... What do you suppose Alrik meant. We still have three days til we reach Helluland. Are we supposed to just sit in here and wait for the ship to sink?

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:19 am
by Basketvector
Snnnnnuck... PTUUU!! Ingvar horks a disgusting blob of snot on the floor in protest.

"Don't listen to that pretty boy Edgar, he's full of SHITE!!!"
"NO man can see the future, no man NOR WITCH!!!"

"You wait and see, prophesy be damned... we'll reach the shores of Helluland sure... and then we'll make our foes long for a peaceful drowning."

"Rest now my friend, battle awaits us."

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:08 pm
by DSIGFUSS
A few hours pass and Oddlog decides to get some sleep. He pushes Berger off the prison cell cot and rests uncomfortably. Hildegarr stares long and hard at Sigfurd for nearly the entire time Weoulf is gone, despite what objections Ingvar may protest.

Then the doors to the hold open asTorvog, white as a ghost, drags Weoulf in. He opens the cell door and tosses Weolf in with Edgar, Sigfurd and Ingvar. Edgar grabs hold of Weoulf and slowly lowers him to the floor. Oddlog and Berger hardly move but Hildegarr continues his icy stare, his eyes now darting between the four men equally.

Weoulf awakens, swetting profusely with a terrible sharp pain in his ass.... Edgar brushes the hair from Weoulf's face and whispers his name.

Weoulf! Weoulf! What happened? Are you OK? Ingvar, what's happened to him?

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:39 am
by DSIGFUSS
Over the next two days, all Edgar's questions are answered. Melkorka visits the prison hold often and each day she takes two of the Viking men back to her private chambers. First Oddlog, then Edgar, then Berger and then Hildegarr. Neither man remembers a word of what was spoken and each is left with a disturbing visage of the witch and her methods of interrogation. Hildegarr does not recover from the witch's questions as quickly as the others. Where Weoulf, and the others were at lest responsive, Hildegarr seems to dive deeper into his own twisted psychosis, staring with blood thirsty eyes at the recovering Sigfurd despite Ingvar's threats and Edgar's pleading him to stop. For some reason the Witch leaves Sigfurd and Ingvar alone. Perhaps she had not gotten to them yet or perhaps she had other reasons for not calling them into her den of depraivity.

On the third day, the men in the hold are stirred awake with the hopeful call of the deck watchman.

Land! Land! We've come to Helluland lads! Wake yourselves! Helluland!

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:48 am
by Basketvector
Ingvar sits up with a start.
"HA HAAAARGH!!! YOU HEAR THAT BOYS?!?" Ingvar bellows, slapping Sigfurd on the back. "IT'S FINALLY TIME TO GET OFF THIS GODDAMMED BOAT AND EAT BEASTS AND FORNICATE AND KILL PEOPLE!!!"

"Torvog! When is the old man gonna let us out of here?"

"Still with us Weoulf?"

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:28 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Torvog jumps as the call for land is made and Ingvar rises to his feet. All the other prisoners rise as well. It was strange indeed to keep the Vikings locked up for so long considering how commonplace fights were aboard the Ice Breaker. They need for strong rowing men usually outweighed any crime they could possibly commit, save murder or treason.

Soon enough lads! Keep your patience… I’ve just to wait for the witches order.

Sigfurd, on the mend, rises as well and puts his arm around Ingvar’s shoulder.

Finally Ingvar, I can’t wait to see some action. I thought this cell would be the death of me.

Weoulf nods grimly, the haunting affairs of the witch's interrogation still taking its toll on his heart.

Oddlog laughs…

I thought Hildegarr’s knife would have done the trick…. hey boy?

Hildegarr’s eyes widen and he continues to stare at Sigfurd, as he’s done so in silence these past few days in the hold.

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:07 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Soon after the call, Melkorka enters the hold with the Bard trailing just behind her.

Now we shall see what these men will do! What destiny awaits them! Jailer! Release the prisoners! You are prisoners no more and are free to go where you must!

With that, Torvog opens the cells and you are all free to roam the ship as you please.

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:47 am
by Piano man
Alrik takes his jailor friend aside, and speaks so no one else can hear. Grab some supplies and watch the longboats. Do what you can to be on them. This ship is going to sink and I mean soon so be ready and you might live to see another day. Most importantly keep this to yourself. Alrik speaks up for everyone to hear as he pats Torvog on the back. You are dismissed from your duties for the rest of the day jailor. There are no prisoners to guard so get some fresh air. Alrik smiles charmingly at the witch. Shall we go make our final preparations. You hate filled wench. Oh how I long to cut out your heart and show it to you.

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 am
by Basketvector
"Your time's coming old man", Ingvar says to Oddlog as he puts on his hides.
"Oh ya.." he says, tightening his bootstraps "You're gonna BUURRRN"

"First I'm gonna get me some chow and maybe kill a local, but then you're MINE"

"Come on you wee lass" Ingvar burps at Sigfurd, dragging him out the cell by his arm.
"We gotta get on deck with the rest of this scurvy lot before they scare away all the women"

Ingvar hoofs it upstairs, howling with excitement.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:32 am
by DSIGFUSS
OC - GO TO CHAPTER 2 : V-DAY : VIKINGS