Chapter 2 : V-day : Alrik, Weolf and Ingvar

Moderator: DSIGFUSS

Basketvector
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Chapter 2 : V-day : Alrik, Weolf and Ingvar

Post by Basketvector »

Ingvar pats Weoulf on the back as he brushes past.
"We will remember you in song brother."
Pssst! Ingvar! How deep is the wound?
Ingvar casually glances down at Sigfurd. "He's fine"

He goes back to taunting Oddlog. "YOURE GONNA BUUUURRRRN!!!"
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Oddlog spits on the floor.

Ingvar! You pig whore! Watch your tongue around me pig whore!

Berger chuckles to himself and with Oddlog and Hildegarr now standing, he takes he cot and lies down, ignoring the puddles of vomit.

heh heh heh! Pig Whore.......

Berger falls asleep or passes out... whatever be the case.

Edgar puts his hand on Sigfurd's head and calls his name. Sigfurd opens his eyes and looks around.

Ingvar! Did we win?
Basketvector
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Basketvector »

"Rest easy Sigfurd my friend, for those criminals will pay. Soon we will be in Helluland, where Gunharr will not hear their cries."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Hildegarr leans against the bars, smiling at Ingvar.

I'm glad your friend lives Ingvar. Saves me a trip to Gunharr's axe. I have to admit though.... it would have been worth it to never have to look on that brat's family crest again. The spoiled cunt!

Edgar shakes his head at Hildegarr and puts a hand on Ingvar's shoulder. He stares up at Alrik with calm and sincerity in his eyes.

Peace friend Ingvar. Alrik is it? WE are forever in your debt. Tell us... what will become of Weoulf?
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by Piano man »

Alrik studies the man in the cage. To tell you the truth, I don't know. I don't think I want to know either. You guys should try and get some rest. You may have some swimming to do before the night is out. If the ship starts to sink, I'll let you out. With that he turns and leaves the cells to make his way up top.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

As Alrik leaves the hold... Edgar rises from Sigfurd's bedside. He approaches Ingvar.

Ingvar.... What do you suppose Alrik meant. We still have three days til we reach Helluland. Are we supposed to just sit in here and wait for the ship to sink?
Basketvector
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Basketvector »

Snnnnnuck... PTUUU!! Ingvar horks a disgusting blob of snot on the floor in protest.

"Don't listen to that pretty boy Edgar, he's full of SHITE!!!"
"NO man can see the future, no man NOR WITCH!!!"

"You wait and see, prophesy be damned... we'll reach the shores of Helluland sure... and then we'll make our foes long for a peaceful drowning."

"Rest now my friend, battle awaits us."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

A few hours pass and Oddlog decides to get some sleep. He pushes Berger off the prison cell cot and rests uncomfortably. Hildegarr stares long and hard at Sigfurd for nearly the entire time Weoulf is gone, despite what objections Ingvar may protest.

Then the doors to the hold open asTorvog, white as a ghost, drags Weoulf in. He opens the cell door and tosses Weolf in with Edgar, Sigfurd and Ingvar. Edgar grabs hold of Weoulf and slowly lowers him to the floor. Oddlog and Berger hardly move but Hildegarr continues his icy stare, his eyes now darting between the four men equally.

Weoulf awakens, swetting profusely with a terrible sharp pain in his ass.... Edgar brushes the hair from Weoulf's face and whispers his name.

Weoulf! Weoulf! What happened? Are you OK? Ingvar, what's happened to him?
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Over the next two days, all Edgar's questions are answered. Melkorka visits the prison hold often and each day she takes two of the Viking men back to her private chambers. First Oddlog, then Edgar, then Berger and then Hildegarr. Neither man remembers a word of what was spoken and each is left with a disturbing visage of the witch and her methods of interrogation. Hildegarr does not recover from the witch's questions as quickly as the others. Where Weoulf, and the others were at lest responsive, Hildegarr seems to dive deeper into his own twisted psychosis, staring with blood thirsty eyes at the recovering Sigfurd despite Ingvar's threats and Edgar's pleading him to stop. For some reason the Witch leaves Sigfurd and Ingvar alone. Perhaps she had not gotten to them yet or perhaps she had other reasons for not calling them into her den of depraivity.

On the third day, the men in the hold are stirred awake with the hopeful call of the deck watchman.

Land! Land! We've come to Helluland lads! Wake yourselves! Helluland!
Basketvector
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Basketvector »

Ingvar sits up with a start.
"HA HAAAARGH!!! YOU HEAR THAT BOYS?!?" Ingvar bellows, slapping Sigfurd on the back. "IT'S FINALLY TIME TO GET OFF THIS GODDAMMED BOAT AND EAT BEASTS AND FORNICATE AND KILL PEOPLE!!!"

"Torvog! When is the old man gonna let us out of here?"

"Still with us Weoulf?"
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Torvog jumps as the call for land is made and Ingvar rises to his feet. All the other prisoners rise as well. It was strange indeed to keep the Vikings locked up for so long considering how commonplace fights were aboard the Ice Breaker. They need for strong rowing men usually outweighed any crime they could possibly commit, save murder or treason.

Soon enough lads! Keep your patience… I’ve just to wait for the witches order.

Sigfurd, on the mend, rises as well and puts his arm around Ingvar’s shoulder.

Finally Ingvar, I can’t wait to see some action. I thought this cell would be the death of me.

Weoulf nods grimly, the haunting affairs of the witch's interrogation still taking its toll on his heart.

Oddlog laughs…

I thought Hildegarr’s knife would have done the trick…. hey boy?

Hildegarr’s eyes widen and he continues to stare at Sigfurd, as he’s done so in silence these past few days in the hold.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Soon after the call, Melkorka enters the hold with the Bard trailing just behind her.

Now we shall see what these men will do! What destiny awaits them! Jailer! Release the prisoners! You are prisoners no more and are free to go where you must!

With that, Torvog opens the cells and you are all free to roam the ship as you please.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by Piano man »

Alrik takes his jailor friend aside, and speaks so no one else can hear. Grab some supplies and watch the longboats. Do what you can to be on them. This ship is going to sink and I mean soon so be ready and you might live to see another day. Most importantly keep this to yourself. Alrik speaks up for everyone to hear as he pats Torvog on the back. You are dismissed from your duties for the rest of the day jailor. There are no prisoners to guard so get some fresh air. Alrik smiles charmingly at the witch. Shall we go make our final preparations. You hate filled wench. Oh how I long to cut out your heart and show it to you.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
Basketvector
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Basketvector »

"Your time's coming old man", Ingvar says to Oddlog as he puts on his hides.
"Oh ya.." he says, tightening his bootstraps "You're gonna BUURRRN"

"First I'm gonna get me some chow and maybe kill a local, but then you're MINE"

"Come on you wee lass" Ingvar burps at Sigfurd, dragging him out the cell by his arm.
"We gotta get on deck with the rest of this scurvy lot before they scare away all the women"

Ingvar hoofs it upstairs, howling with excitement.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

OC - GO TO CHAPTER 2 : V-DAY : VIKINGS

Return to “Chapter 2 : V-day!!”