IC: On the fourth floor(part1)

From the times when the investigator split up.
Includes Private Message Transcipts
All of these threads are hyperlinked in and out of the main Chapter One IC & OOC threads.

Moderators: Laraqua, Raiko

Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

[OOC: The sight of a hideously mutilated body didn't even make him pause,
so maybe you've already got one ;)]
warhammer
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by warhammer »

"Son of a b*tch..." says Thomas to the dead cultist, now staring at Jackson Elias's mutilated body. He can do nothing but stand there for a few seconds with an expression of disgust on his face, while all the gruesomeness of the scene is sinking in.

Coming back to his senses, he rushes down the stairwell after Maksim. "Don't you worry about being seen." he shouts as he runs. "It's called self-defense. They killed Elias, they tried to kill me, and I'm willing to bet my goddamn pinky finger they'll try and kill someone again very soon."

Thomas then follows into room 310, keeping enough distance so that he can fire at the cultist while also avoiding contact and the risk of being stabbed. He was willing to take risks but he was not a trained fighter either, and a melee battle with a machette-wielding cultist did not look like a bright idea right now. Dead, he would be of no use to anyone.

Thomas will shoot the cultist on sight if no one else is in the way. If shooting might accidentally hurt an innocent bystander, he'll react differently depending on the situation.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

You've now rejoined the others on the fourth floor landing.

I'm locking this thread now.

Return to “Private Threads(Ch 1)”