Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Re: NOR - Mr. Zombie Killer

Post by Laraqua »

They speed off. Drive check to keep up.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Charles saw the car speed away and cursed. He put his pedel down to the ground and not only managed to catch up to them but swung around them and hit them on thier side causing a T-bone. He then pulled in front of the car blocking off its route to escape. Opening the door, he stood up and said, "Out of the car right the fuck now! Get on the ground!"
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

"Shit" Charles saw the driver take off running. He knew he could not catch up to him. So instead he got out of his car and ran to the passanger side of the car. He opened up the door and grabbed onto the passanger. "Don't move dirtbag" he said. He looked into the back of the car and said to the two passangers there, "That goes for you also."
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Charles realized that he was only holding onto the seat cushion and not an actural person since the passanger had run away too. Looking in the back seat, he quickly snapped handcuffs on both of the passangers and then walked back to his car. He got onto his radio and reported that two males had fled the scene of the crime and were to be considered armed and dangerious and to be shot on sight. He then went back to the car and stood there.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

how come this game is not being updated? I would like to have an update so I can continue playing and it has been a long wait for that to occur.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The man protests as he is roughly turned around and his hands drawn behind his back. He appears to be only about the age of eighteen. As Charles snaps on the cuffs onto the man, he suddenly realises that the woman is no longer there and yet Charles could swear the door on her side had never opened and that he hadn't registered her movement, anyway. It seems as though one moment she were there, the next she wasn't.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Charles grabbed the man and spun him back around, "Where did your little friend go huh?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"They ran off," he sputters, looking in the direction the two others had run.

Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Charles grabbed the man and said, "Not them you idiot, the woman who was in the back seat with you!"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Wh-what woman?" the lad splutters, struggling to get free.

Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Charles sighed and said, " I don't have time to argue with you. Your going to spend sometime in prison to clear your memory!" He took the man in handcuffs back to his car and put him in the backseat. Charles then got into the front seat and began to drive back toward the police station.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The man mumbles in protest but doesn't attempt to struggle. The drive back is unproblematic. Constable Wilkins stands by the front door to the police station, leaning back, his hat tipped forward a little.

Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Charles parked his car and got out. He took the man out of the back seat and walked up the front door. "Constable Wilkins, I need to book this man for resisting arrest and some other charges which I will file in a bit. Can you take him down to holding for me? i need to go to my office and check the computers for some info on the O'Connell family as I think it has to do with the murder this morning."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Sure thing," says Constable Wilkins and takes the sulky pimpled teenager into the police station.

Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Charles went to his office and turned on his computer. While he waited for it to warm up he turned and stared at the picture of his girlfriend who was currently in a coma. "I will figure out how to get you back to me." he said with tears sliding down his face.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

For a moment, it appears as though the girl in the picture's face is covered in a translucent, faintly blood stained rag. With a blink, the image is gone. 0/1d2 sanity loss.

The computer buzzes to life and quickly gets the basics underway before flashing the log-on screen.

Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Charles wiped his eyes and put the picture down. He turned away and back to the computer where he connected to the internet and looked up infomation about the family crest he was looking for. However while he found several links that led to family crests or family tree lookups, he did not find info about the family. "Oh well, what next" he muttered to himself.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

Charles decided to go deeper in his search then just Yahoo!. He went to his favorite website, Family Tree's R Us, which he had used to trace his own family back to that of King William I otherwise known as William the Bastard, and searched for info on the family crest he was looking for. He found something and grunted in satisfaction as he printed off the pages.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The family crest belongs to, bizarrely enough, the Adams Family (no relation to the television show though perhaps a source of inspiration). Further digging finds that the family largely lived in and around London over the past few centuries. There are few known relatives of the family sprinkled about - Charlie Adams, Donald R. Adams, Berkeley Adams.

Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper

I am sorry. After much thought and looking at the massive amount of work I will have to do at my new job in the coming months, I am going to have to withdraw from some of the games I am playing and this is one of the ones I am withdrawing from. This has nothing to do with my statements over the last few days I just need to clear up my life a bit. Please forgive me. Maybe when things get better I will come back and play a new character or maybe I will join one of your other games. I am not sure.

Return to “Chapter Two”