Moderator: Laraqua

Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Re: NOR - Carson, Leroy

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

OCC:
I am willing to continue to play this game but I need a response. I grabbed Carson in the other thread. I was told to post it here. It has been like a week and half since I did this. What is the holdup?
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
paradys
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

Post by paradys »

ooc: busy time of year i guess! surely oathinblood gets the chance to respond to your original post before you can just run up and grab hold of him? guess its up to laraqua to lay down a ruling.
meh woman ca gimme no alibi
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

Leroy and Carson run off before Charles can catch either on, disappearing down a laneway that erupts from between an opportunity shop and an Indian Takeout place. The laneway is lined with bins and in several places empty crates lay stacked against the walls. There is a sense for a moment of total unreality, of the world shifting into ash before their eyes, but with a blink the sensation is gone and they can still run. Charles does not appear to be behind them.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
paradys
Keeper
Keeper

Post by paradys »

Leroy takes the opportunity to slow down and catch his breath, also to try and think.

"So what do we do now?" he asks Carson. "I dont see how we can get to the observatory on foot without being collared. I gotta be straight with you Carson, I'm all out of ideas."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Did we tell him we were going to the observatory?" asks Carson (Oathinblood ain't playing far as I know). "If we didn't, he might not know... I mean, this guy's nuts. He's probably not even a real cop. He might not be able to get reinforcements."

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
paradys
Keeper
Keeper

Post by paradys »

Leroy nods thoughtfully.

"I guess we're as likely to get arrested trying to leave town as heading for this observatory, and seeing as we're here..."

He peers out of the alleyway, looking out for the police, and for a taxi rank or similar.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The opposing side of the laneway lets out on a house-lined street. They had already made it to the edge of the central part of town. The observatory can be seen, looming high over the other buildings. It's probably about an hour's walk away, more or less.

paradys
Keeper
Keeper

Post by paradys »

Okay. Keeping an eye out for the cops Leroy will head for the observatory, keeping to the back lanes if he can.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The two make their way through the streets. Rapidly, town streets lead to a winding cottage road that appears to lead to the observatory but then turns in another direction from it. Doubling back is an option to take the nearest road that goes in its direction or simply trying to cut through private property without being obvious is also an option.

paradys
Keeper
Keeper

Post by paradys »

"Well I say we double back" says Leroy. "The last thing we need is someone catching us on their property and phoning the rozzers."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Sure, makes sense," says Carson, trembling a little from all of the exertion, his eyes darting about. He probably was needing a fix right now, which is problematic, considering what they were trying to do.

Finally, the two come across the road that led up to the observatory. There was something about it that seemed wrong somehow, almost as though the very shape of it clouded the mind.

Return to “Chapter Two”