Ash - Cael

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Re: Ash - Cael

Post by Laraqua »

OOC: You sure? Remember what happened last time I rolled for ya? Never mind, you win.

Cael snatches the rifle from the soldier.

The soldier's gaze flicks from the rifle to Cael's face.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Andrew »

Flipping the rifle around, Cael grips it and readies it for use, he's just about to squeeze off a round into the boy's head but suddenly hesitates, "Kid... You are so fucking lucky I fell in love. Get in one of those bedrooms, I'm locking you in so you won't be troublesome." At gun point, he leads the kid into the room and then locks the door. 'All right Sarah, you're even having an effect on my hunting style.' He thought to himself as he realized anyway that that fish was just to small to eat and had to be thrown back anyway.

He then heads towards the elevator.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The door lock is very simple. A spoon used from the other direction could easily undo the lock. Perhaps there's a better room to lock him in but it'd require some searching.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Then when the boy's back is turned, Cael would just smash the back of his head with the rifle butt to knock him out.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

There is a terrible crack as the skull gives wayto the rifle butt. The teen slumps in the hallway, gurgling and spasming.

OOC: He only had 11hp. You dealt 14 damage.

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Cael winced and shook his head, "Even when I mean to just incapacitate I seem to kill. God help me that was truly and accident, he was just a boy..." Snapping out of his thoughts, he knew he had a mission to complete and with little time. He searched the soldiers body for anything useful and then dragged the boy and Bree's body into a room and locked the door. He grabbed a smoke, lit it and continued on the hunt.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The soldier held ammunition, a rifle, and a wallet. The two corpses leave a trail of blood though it is easy enough to carry the girl, being as small as she is. Fifteen to go...

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

OOC: This is going to take awhile!

Cael heads to the elevator and heads for the second floor.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

He reaches the 2nd floor and sees a stark corridor - three branches, a sign hung above with arrows - Medical Bay, Laboratory, Hydroponics.

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Knowing the lay out of the medical bay, Cael makes his way there first.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

OOC: If you want to summarize Cael going through taking out 15 people I'm fine with that or do a summary until he gets caught or killed. Otherwise this could take weeks at this rate. I'm fine with either scenario but in case you wanted to move things along. I don't know if Cael is behind everyone else or ahead of them. Your call, I just wanted to let you know that I'm cool with a quick summary. Only thing is is that Cael won't kill unless he has to, just part of SAS training really. These guys are hostiles but they're unknowing hostiles as far as he can tell.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

OOC: So what's the plan then? To incapacitate? Coz that's where things get tricky. It ain't hard to murder the unsuspecting, but incapacitating them is when things get troublesome. :roll:

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

OOC: Cael isn't a murderer, he's a soldier, if he doesn't have to kill them he won't. Strike that, he'll take them out, he's trying to do what he thinks is right in a hostile situation. However this would only apply to other soldiers, doctors he wouldn't kill and normally kids he wouldn't kill.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The medical bay is guarded by a middle-aged fellow clutching a cigarette and a weedy, younger fellow who are both staring through the glass into the medical bay.

"Whatchya think?" asks the weedy fellow.

"Guarding that lady's far better than guarding Basement Level 1," says the middle-aged man.

"Y'reckon," says the weedy man, more a statement than a question. "Gotta admit... I just wanna get through those doors and... I mean, c'mon, why won't Blackworth allow it? The keycards to the armory are in there."

"Not the passcodes, though."

"Yeah, pretty sure they're in there too. They wouldn't have locked up them computers in there, would they? Didn't get the chance! All sorts of things in there. Information. All sorts."

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Without just outright killing these guys, taking them both down was going to be difficult and Cael knew it. They didn't sound like the most intelligent sort but he was pretty sure they were standing guard mainly against someone like himself... there was one way to find out.

Walking in plain view towards them, his rifle pointing towards the ground, Cael made a coughing sound and said, "Evening lads, you guys have a smoke I can bum from you?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Aren't you supposed to be locked up?" asked the weedy fellow in confusion as the middle-aged guy went to raise his rifle.

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Cael gives the weedy guy a strange look and laughs, "Come on guys, think... if I was supposed to be locked up I wouldn't be walking around here with a rifle asking you blokes for a smoke now would I? I would be sneaking around, trying to stay hidden and doing things covertly but I'm not. Think about it logically. So... how's about that smoke my friend?" He then moves over to the glass and leans his right side against it so he can still see the two guards, "So what're you guys guarding in there?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

OOC: Fast Talk - make your roll at +20% to see if you succeed in confusing them.

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

OOC: Fast Talk 25% (1d100=29) Somehow I wasn't surprised.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Uh, the scientists wanted to do an autopsy," said the weedy man. "They, uh, on Doskins... You sure you aren't meant to be locked up?"

The middle-aged fellow kept his rifle somewhat raised, but he seemed confused now.

Sure enough, within the medical bay, the two scientists were drawing something from Doskins bite and running it through various diagnostics.

Return to “Chapter Two”