Hammond is encircled

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Hammond is encircled

Post by Laraqua »

She races down the stairs with Corey's hand in hers. She gradually begins to realise his hand is sopping wet and becoming wetter with every moment until it feels like there is a constant stream of water running down her hands. No, wait, it was running up them...

And she had only reached the bottom of the stairs into the Ground Floor.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Hammond
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: Hammond

Post by Hammond »

Hammond notices the water and pick up her pace to a jog. I don't know what is going on here. This isn't supposed to happen. I need to get him down below soon to put an end to this. She decides that if she must give her life to save others then she must carry on.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Re: Hammond

Post by Laraqua »

Corey suddenly becomes a heavy weight in her hands. Looking back over at him, she realises a few things at once. It wasn't water but blood that had flowed up her arms. The blood was pumping from thick cuts that ran down Corey's arms. His legs were ruined, shredded from beneath him. A dark thing of blades and shadow darts away to godknowswhere.

There are many open doors, windows and corridors around her.

Corey gurgles on his own blood.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Hammond
Layman
Layman

Re: Hammond is encircled

Post by Hammond »

Hammond rushes into one of the open doors and looks for a surface to put Corey down. She then imediately begins to administer first aid trying to save corey and stop the flow of blood.

occ If Corey is dead already she will drop him and run.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Hammond ducks sideways into the Operating Theatre corridor and into the nearest theatre. She elbows a tray of medical implements aside in her haste to get the child down on the surgical table. She reaches up to instinctively turn on the light but finds no extra light flowing down.

The child gurgles, blood running down his lips and chin.

Hammond
Layman
Layman

Post by Hammond »

Hammond tries everything she knows to try and save Charlie.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Hammond works hard but she finds her fingers keep slipping. Her vision blurs and in the blur it looks like her hands are spikes and scizzors, cutting and slashing.

Paint on the wall...
no longer here
She continues to try to work, her mind fragmenting, snipping and cutting, healing and breaking. Copper tang to her mouth, her lips, erupting, spraying, geysers, struggling, holding still with the knives, pinning flaps of it back, knives and scalpels, needles and pain.
he's no longer here you
Crying now, emotionally disturbed, maddened, angry, the child warps, the body larger now, smaller, larger, the child, no, the janitor, no the child, where are they all? The sacrifice... No, there wasn't. But there will... Attaus... Damn it all, where are they? This child is dying here.
since he's no longer here you don't
She works, fighting, panting, blood everywhere now, snipping and cutting, isn't this healing? breaking and tearing, isn't this fixing? Her rage grows, her sentience falls away, piecemeal, broken, all apart and all over the place, she feels the urge, she feels her life purified and made whole.
And since he's no longer here you don't exist
Nurse Hammond looks up at the wall.
But you can go find him...
She turns, her head twisted to one side, and leaves the room, leaving the mutilated child behind.

Hammond
Layman
Layman

Post by Hammond »

occ wow that's brutal. Do I wait for you to post again. It sounds like your having fun with her. Don't let me stop you I'm enjoying the read.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Hammond walks slowly with abrupt, jerking motions, toward the stairwell. As she moves, her skin parts from the muscle in flutters of paper-thin lines. Her feet, naked of skin, leave patterns of blood on each linoleum step. Her body twitches with pain, anger, confusion, longing. Up further and further. Only her face remains, steady, maternal, somewhat pretty.

Slowly she moves to the Second Floor Children's Ward.

Return to “Chapter One”